Chapter 6

The elves forest, known as the most magnificent yet dangerous forest. It was a home to elves races, spirits, magical fairy tale creatures. Beyond the forest was a wide blue ocean, so blue and under the sunlight, it was as if they were shining.

In the deep ocean where the most bravest man isn't dare to swim to, lie a kingdom of mermaids and mermen.

The elves race was the ruler of the forest due to their powerful magic.

Somewhere else in the kingdom of elves, Reymour was tied in a chair under a deep cellar where even sunlight can't get into.

His beautiful (cause he is) face was filled with cuts and bruises. There were many wounds on his body and his white shirt was soaked in blood.

"You're nearly dying, so why don't you tell me where is the two core souls?"

"Haha...even if I died, you would never find it..." Reymour laughed sarcastically at the glaring Octavian.

"Did you hide it under the Star Rise mountain?"

"No."

"Is it located in the cave of dragons?"

"No."

"Did you hide them in the empire?"

"No."

"Stop lying."

"I'm just stating facts."

That's right, Reymour didn't lie. The two core souls weren't hiding in those places.

"Then where are they?!" Octavian grabbed both of his shoulders and shook him hardly. The stinging wounds on his shoulders made Reymour hiss in pain.

"I also have no ideas!!!!"

"Of course you would!!"

"How?!!!"

"Because you are Reymour Sire!! The only person who knows about it!!"

"That logic doesn't make any sense!!! Just because I am Reymour Sire doesn't mean I know everything and every shit, location of cockroach hole and mouse house!!"

There weren't any loser or winner in the not supposed to be debate (shouting) competition. They only yelled just to win but ended getting thirsty.

"Bro, tell your servants to bring us some water. I'm really thirsty right now."

"Okay bro, wait here. Diego!!! Bring two glasses of water- hey wait, we aren't supposed to make peace right now." Octavian raised his eyebrow weirdly.

"Oh shit, never mind about that. Just tell your servant to bring us some water or else I'll die from dehydration and won't be able to tell you where the two core souls are."

Reymour casually shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright."

Octavian got up from the ground and dust his shirt then leave the cellar as if nothing happened.

"Hey wait!!! Just because I left easily today doesn't mean I'll let you go. Tell me where the two core souls are or else I'll torture you to death."

The cellar door was closed with a bang sound behind. Reymour sighed and his body began to glow with golden light. The wounds on his body disappear one by one, especially the part that are hidden.

He left the wounds on visible areas the same and sighed. He really messed up for sure this time....

Just how the hell should he told that bastard Octavian and everyone else on the magic tower that the two core souls doesn't even exist?!!

It's all his fault, he shouldn't have go around with his big mouth and spread false information. He really wish to go back to 3 years ago.

"Caroline...Cecilia...I'm sorry...I'll make up to you both but this fucker magical chain is tying me up...I should steal this when I got rescued..."

Meanwhile, the poor crew who has absolutely no idea they are going to rescue an idiot who dug his own grave.