Chapter 31: An invitation which cannot be rejected

"Lady, are you sure about rejecting Lady Vanessa's invitation? Lady Vanessa is the fiance of young master Kyle. We will gain a huge support if Lady managed to befriend Lady Vanessa."

Hubert tried his best to convince the blondie who is working on the pile of paperwork in the master's study.

It's been two week since Reymour has gone to the guild town. Caroline did not go anywhere aside from her room to her father's study until 5'o clock then proceed to have dinner inside her bedroom and never leave.

During those two weeks, Caroline barely interacted with others aside from Silvana, Cecilia and Hubert.

She rejected all the tea party invitation and only does all of the paperworks without resting.

Hubert wasn't worried about the profit between Vanessa Thomas or Kyle Lento, but he was worried about his young lady who only spent her times inside the study.

He wanted to send a letter to his two masters so badly but he doesn't want to interrupt the moment between them as they've been apart for 3 years already.

"It's okay, Hubert. I have works to do now so maybe some days later."

Caroline replied without lifting her head.

'The problem is, you have been saying that for almost 2 weeks now!!!'

Hubert gave a big sigh and nodded his head then leave the room. Cecilia waited for Hubert in front of the stairs.

"Did she reject the invitation again?"

"Yes...hahhh...master...please return soon...Lady Caroline won't do anything aside from working!!"

Hubert cried out while returning to his office.

After making sure Hubert properly left, Cecilia dropped her calm facade and grin widely like a clown. She jumps in joy and laugh with no sound.

Cecilia was someone who is from a noble family so she was invited by noble ladies severally to joined the party. Of course, she possessed many knowledge about the noble, that include Vanessa Thomas as well.

Despite having a really nice face and sweet personality, Vanessa is really ANNOYING!!

Cecilia could only roll her eyes whenever Vanessa opened her mouth and the only words that left her mouth was.

"Kyle!"

"Lord Kyle!"

"Future Marquis of Lento!"

Frick the young lord of Lento!! Why can't she said anything aside from Kyle the Lento?!!!!

Making business with Vanessa Thomas is no different from serving Vanessa Thomas. She doesn't do any works, she would never went to any sort of meeting and yet, 75% of the profit fell on her just like rain.

Cecilia's parents were no longer here in this world so Cecilia only do the works by herself.

Vanessa did want to continue their business together but Cecilia harshly rejected her and insult her, making her cry and she talked about it with noble women and Cecilia lost all her connection with the noble.

All of her connection gone just because of one single nut!! A nut woman who does nothing aside from waiting for her frocking prince to save her and marry him then became his baby factory!!

Cecilia was glad that her friend rejected the invitation. If so, Cecilia would have tag along and roast the hell of Vanessa.

Of course, back to Caroline is still working now has dropped her feather pen and currently rest on the soft sofa that her father bought for her mother during her pregnancy so that Alistair could look after her.

Caroline just finished another pile of works. As she remember the Vanessa name, Caroline shudder greatly.

Vanessa Thomas, or in short "Self proclaimed Heroine" by Caroline. Vanessa was quite the big role in the game.

Vanessa Thomas is the daughter of the prime minister of Zariya. She was quite powerful in noble society and business society. As someone who is the daughter of a high ranking man, Vanessa was known as the most elegant and cute lady after Lisa.

When she played the game, there was a scene where she acted like a cutie pie and cried just so to make a damn scene. Lisa was a good friend of Vanessa but was a life time enemy with Caroline. Game Caroline despised Vanessa while Vanessa wanted to become friend with the Villainess. When Caroline insulted and humiliating her in front of every people, Vanessa the oh so weak girl cried in her friend's arm and Caroline was punished.

She just wanted to flip the damn table!!! No word could describe how much she hated this Vanessa girl or something.

Suddenly, the door was being knocked on softly by someone. Caroline just replied come in and Hubert entered with a letter inside his hand.

"Lady..there is another invitation..."

"Tell them I'll go the other day..."

"I see...well this one is from Marchinoness Neil. Just in case if lady is wondering who invited you."

"Okay....WAIT WHO?!!!!!!"

Caroline rose up with a her eyes widen open. Hubert jumped a little bit but he immediately returned to his usual composure.

"Marchinoness Lisa Neil..."

Caroline rip the letter open and read it. The heroine did not joke when she said they will meet again...

Godddd!!!! Caroline regretted it now!!! She should have wear something to conceal her looks on that day!!!!

Her blonde hair and green eyes is too noticeable!!!!

"L-Lady..."

"Whatever!! I'll go! I'll go!!!!"

Hubert showed an excited looks while Caroline muttered something under breath.

"If I don't then I'll die..."

"Lady?"

"Nothing!!"

Urgh...Lisa Neil the heroine now wanted to meet the Villainess who has left her role since 10 years ago (┳Д┳)