Chapter 38

"Are you saying that I am staying under the roof of Grand Duke Leopold's mansion?"

"Yes, my younger brother and his highness were there on the day you were on a verge of death. Be grateful that our lord allowed you to stay here with a big bed and with your own room."

Denny sat across on the chair across Reymour with Diana hiding behind him. She observed him in silence and muttered every words under her breath.

"Diana, stop that! Your breath tickled me alot!" Denny covered the back of his neck with a flushed face. That was ticklish!

"S-sorry, Denny! It's just...that guy is too fishy...he's definitely a cunning Wizard who wanted to destroy the mansion! Brother, do not let your guard down." Diana whispered to her brother's ear but he's only shook his head.

"I told you! Don't do that, it's tickling!"

"Are you two really family? That young lady doesn't seem to look like you, even a bit. Is there any problem? Why do you both have to whisper? Did I do something wrong?"

Despite saying that with an innocent tone, the background behind him wasn't sparkle or have any blossom flowers, instead there is a dark aura and a cold winter behind his innocent tone.

The Loyal siblings shook their heads with fear but Denny immediately snapped out of it. Why does he has to fear a wizard like him? He may not be a wizard, but he's the swordmaster who accompanied Thanatos to the battlefield and he's the grand duke's mentor!

(Note: Thanatos is the grand duke)

He's also powerful, so why does he has to fear a genius teenage like him?

"There isn't anything, my sister doesn't like to say thing out loud. Please don't mind her."

Wait....why does he talk in a formal tone now? It's like he's talking to a high class noble who earned his respect!!!

"I see, she's young so I don't mind it. Maybe you can dismiss her now, it's late now. I have many things to discuss with you in private." Reymour give them a not so call angelic smile.

"You're right, Diana, go to sleep now. It's late, it's not like someone will die if you go to sleep. I have many important things to discuss with the wizard of the empire."

Diana wanted to refuse but she could feel Reymour gave her a chill smile and a cold look as if he's telling her he will deal with her later.

Diana nodded and glared at Reymour and give him a warning by pointing two fingers at him to tell him that she will get him soon.

After the door behind them was closed, Reymour instantly get into the main business.

"I will leave the Northern right now. Tell your lord that I feel very grateful for him for looking after me while I was sick, but I have something more important to do."

"Hey wait! You can't just leave like that! Why don't you wait until the duke return from the crown prince's age ceremony first?!"

Denny grabbed his night wear sleeve, revealing Reymour's chest.

(Ohohoho...noice...(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Denny's eyes fell on the scar on his white chest. The big scar that one would never forget once they saw it. Reymour threw him away while he was in daze.

"Hey!! Tell someone nicely next time!!" Denny rubbed where his head was hit but Reymour ignored him and teleports to his room.

"Fuck...you're gotta be kidding me...he teleported even though this mansion has anti magic barrier?!! Urgh, now we got to reset the spell!!"

....

Reymour changed his clothes and wear his attire before he came here. The crown prince of Zariya will have an age ceremony? God, now thing is getting difficult now!

Reymour slapped his forehead hardly. He need to erase that girl's memories from earlier first. If word leak out from her, he will be in a bigger mess.

Reymour teleported to Diana's room and went to the bed and opened the quilt but he was greeted by an empty white clean sheet.

"Gotcha!"

Two arms wrapped around neck and two legs were wrapping around his waist.

"You cunning dummy wizard! Are you here to kill me or erase my memories to make sure no words would leak out? I bet you went for the memories erasing one since if you killed me, thing will get complicated."

Diana smirked with her teeth revealing. That makes her look even more evil than a witch.

"You damn brat!" Reymour tried to get her off him.

Both of them moved to the point of even use violence. Reymour pulled her long hair while Diana bite the hand that tried to get her off him while pulling his hair.

While busying fighting, Diana's leg hit a scroll on her desk and with Reymour's bursting mana, the magic scroll activated.

"Damn it, I need to get to the Zariya empire! Get off me!!" Reymour successfully grabbed her off him and laughed in victorious unknowing that the magic scroll was going to send him to the empire.

The magic scroll lights up brightly and Reymour no longer laugh while Diana with one hand still on his head.

Both of them gave each others a

"FUCK"

look