Farewell

Hey guys! It's me, your idiotic mother! The biological mother of every single characters in Stalker × Villain :D

Today, I have a sad news :(

I wanted to say goodbye....to you guys....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

to you guys

Temporary...............

Sorry...for this....umm...non funny prank ._.

I just logged in back into my account and saw your sweet comments which really make smile alot.

I intended to upload the chapter of VIG and write another chapter of S×V for you guys but while I was watching YouTube, I suddenly felt like throwing up but I thought it was my regular sickness but boi....I was wrong.

I can't hold it and ended up splashing rainbow on my Oggy plush and my bed sheet.

It was so so horrible. My health seem to gotten weaker ever since I attended middle school. I can't run or walk faster anymore.

Yesterday, I slept in my parents's bedroom because my room was hotter than hell and I wasn't on a good term with air conditioner.

I woke up feeling dizzy and weak, it got worse when I had to go to the market. Just in case you didn't know, the quarantine in my country isn't serious.

We just closed school and some work places. And the virus isn't serious either. Back to my drama life, my health seem to cannot adapt to the newly environment which cause me to get sick -_-)

I was getting better...until today. The reason was, I didn't eat breakfast on the right time and I was starving :D

I ended up having stomachache and...I can't eat...despite how hungry I was. Everytime I tried to eat, I would feel like splashing rainbow.

My parents gave me some medicine and...when I was watching YT video, you know it :D the magic happened.

So, in conclusion, my health isn't stable enough.

My mobile data balance is running out.

I am unable to update for awhile.

Lemme just take this as a short break ಥ⌣ಥ. I now have online classes, so don't worry, I am here to join everyone.

The hiatus won't be long, I might return on Saturday or Sunday. I wanted to write badly but....parents say NO!

If you guys don't me see updating for more than 3 months, I might be dead.

So yeah.........I'm sorry TWT. Blame my sensitive ass dramatic queen health for making me like this.

I will return as soon as possible. I love you guys UwU