9: Villainess's new life

(I felt like this story's title should be "The Villainess is gone" instead XD)

"Dang it, just where did he go?! I can't find him, anywhere!! Wah!!" I pouted and gritted my teeth afterward. How dare you escape my sight?!

"Tch, you and your creepy hobby of stalking my uncle, again. Just how weird can you be?"

Atlas, the second prince is now 12 years old. He grew up into a wonderful handsome young man...and I am not really into this jerk type of a guy. Trust me, this little dick is not a tsundere...trust me.

"You keep stalking Thanatos. Are you his obsessive fan or what?" Atlas raised his eyebrow in annoyance.

"My my~ Are you scared that I would fall in love with his highness?" I smirked.

"Your brain must be missing some parts. Do you need a special royal doctor to check that brain of yours? I am worried that my uncle might end up with you."

Crossing his arms with a disgusted face, Atlas just scoffed and walks away.  I feel like I could kill this little brat anytime, now.

That's right, I am Caroline Georgiana, 14 years old this year. I am no longer the evil bitch that everyone hates but the most loveable little girl of the Georgiana family. Hoho, I made friends with the two royal princes. Now, I don't have to fear that I would die in their hands.

At fourteen years old, Caroline is known for her beauty and delicate features. The game was right, Caroline is indeed beautiful if she makes gentle expressions or smile. I totally forgot about my origin but I still remember it. I don't want to go back, I don't like my previous parents. I was alone all the time. No one smiled at me. I disliked my previous life.

I'm grateful to be reborn in this world. Caroline was really lucky. She had a lovely life and a beautiful childhood if it weren't for her wicked heart. However, I don't believe that Caroline was completely evil. She just wanted to be loved by the person she loved.

Oscar was the one she loved the most, she was head over heels in love with him. I felt sorry for her but she's dead, now. I am just an outsider. I know it's good to forget about the past but I can't ignore the present or the future.

Thanatos would occasionally come to a tulip field nearby while I hid and waited for him in the woods near it. It wasn't a healthy thing to stalk on others but I can't leave him alone, somehow. 

My heart has already set on him but...there was zero chance of me being with him. The main game will start in 2 years, Thanatos will become the grand duke of the Zariya empire. I don't know who'll Lisa choose but I'll always root for the heroine.

Ahh! My parasol!! The wind is too strong!! Gahh!! The parasol is going to take me along with the wind. I pulled back the parasol and fight against the wind. The heck?! I know it is spring but what's up with the wind?!!

"Woah!!"

I grabbed a nearby tree branch and tried to pull back my parasol. The tree branch cannot hold it any longer...!!

"Ahhh!!!!" The branch snapped and I heard the sound of my parasol falling onto the ground. However, I can't feel any pain in my body.

"Aren't you a rich person? Why do you have to risk your life for a cheap parasol? If you're that stingy with your money, I can always buy you one."

I gasped and realized I was being held by a man around my waist. I grabbed onto his shoulders and took a good look at him.

"Thanatos...?"

There is no mistake. Blue ocean hair and a pair of violet eyes.

"I thought you've gone to the north..."

"Do you think I would actually live there?"

"No...."

He's just a young boy before but now, he is a young adult, who can get married anytime.

"That parasol is gone, now. I can buy you another one. No...a hundred parasols so that you won't do something this stupid, again."

"You! You just indirectly insulted me!" I pinched both sides of his cheeks.

The man, whom I have waited for 3 years now, has returned.

The love story between the stalker and the villain has not begun, yet. Don't get that excited, we're still gonna return to the past after this.

The filler won't take that long :)

Maybe around...2 chapters long?

Hehe, brought to you by your favorite villainess, Caroline!!