Chapter 18: Game start now

Reymour stayed at our house for more than 3 days now. We didn't talk that much since I was too busy with my own works and I would stayed inside my study for more than 6 hours.

The works were fine now and I finally got to rest after fucking more than 30 hours of working. Jesus Christ, I will die sooner than anyone now.

Because my mother was visiting our neighbours, I enjoy my time alone in our garden filled various of flowers and plants.

How peaceful...

It's boring but peaceful...

I wish this would be eternal, just like that, I won't have to deal with any problems. I neglected the game events but it wasn't my bullshit to deal with.

It's love interests's and heroine's bullshit. I am no longer the Villainess. Have it your way.

Come to think of it, what is Reymour doing inside this remote...used to be remote area? Reymour maybe calm and friendly but his work is no different from a mafia.

I saw a spoiler on Instagram about him one time ago. Reymour, aside from helping people, he also accept the assassination job from nobles. Whack...does that mean...he is secretly an assasin?

If I only I buy that damn second version of the game!!! I would have know more thing much better.

Urgh!

Little did I know, I was pouting like a brat while someone was staring at me without me knowing.

"That's right! Father sent me a letter days ago! Ah sh*t, how could I forgot!?" Forgive me for not replying earlier, father TT.

I ran into my study and read my father's letter. Inside the guest room of Georgiana's estate, Reymour was banging his head against the pillow.

"Why didn't she read uncle's letter?!! I wanted to tell her to read it but uncle told me not to tell my real identity! Did she read the letter? Did she? Or did she lose it?! GAHHH!!!"

Reymour was practically went on psycho mode while the servants from the outside could only run away because of his terrifying screech.

Back to the Coraline's study, her expression was darkened. Her father was pressured by the emperor...

Oscar is only 17 this year and he will turn 18 next year, he will become an adult, so is she. But why does the emperor wants his son and her to debut this year? Every year, there will be a debutante ball, celebrating adult nobles who just turned 18.

For whatever the emperor is doing, all she can say is he's one hell of a fucking bitch who is a shameless dog asking for more nude.

Caroline will never trust the emperor but if she doesn't return to the capital, her father might get into some trouble. Annoyed by just thinking of the troublesome nobles, Coraline already feel like killing someone.

Carolinne sighed and make up her mind. She called Silvana to prepare both of their stuff. While she called Cain and his son to tell them she will leave.

"I will leave for my home tomorrow, I entrust you to look over the business from now on. I won't leave all the work to you guys, I will help but I might get busy helping father once I return home. I may be no longer living here but I will make sure to visit Bright once in a while."

Caroline hands Cain her study's keys and gives him the finance account documents.

"Cabel and I will make sure not disappoint milady and master." Cain and his son, Cabel accepted the keys and documents with their heads bow.