7: My ultimate new goal

After this, Oscar was summoned by his mother and I was left alone in the emperor's garden. This...why does this place look so familiar? I feel the sense of deja vu for a moment.

No one was here except for me, myself alone in this garden. I picked up a rose that was fallen onto the ground, poor rose...It seems like fate decided to end you faster than any roses here.

"Who's here?"

"!!!"

I quickly hid behind a rose bush and kept quiet. W-Who the hell is that? D-did I do something wrong again? N-nani?

"I said, who's there?!"

You little dick! You just said, "who's here?"!

"I am the one who's here!!" I walked out from the rose bush bravely but the boy before me struck me harder than Oscar and Atlas.

Blue hair like the ocean, purple violet eyes that give you chills. I...I am older than him, mentally...but why do I feel like there is electricity between us...?

Pong

Pong!!

'Yamero!! (to add more drama, we need to sprinkle some Japanese) That guy looks pretty dangerous! You cannot fall for him.'

Ohh!! That's right!! Thank you for my inner Caroline. Tch! little brat, use your pretty face on someone else, I am a fucking virgin for fuck's sake! Hahaha, you cannot seduce me with that-

"Who allowed you here?!" The purple-eyed brat grabbed my hand and glared at me, fiercely.

Kyaa...how dominating...

NO!!!! I slapped both of my cheeks hard, making the brat move back with a surprise pikachu face.

"I-I am here by myself. My papa works here and...and...and..."

"And?" He raised his eyebrow in an annoyed manner.

"I...I WAS TOO BORED BECAUSE MY PAPA IS TAKING TIME AND I AM ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY CLUELESS ON WHAT TO DO BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY HOBBIES IN PARTICULAR!!!"

"(¬_¬)(¬_¬)...Ok..."

"Huhuhu..." I wheezed and feel my face is getting hotter.

"This is the emperor's garden. You cannot just go in and go out. Who is your father? I will go and look for him. The meeting should have ended. It's already 4 pm, your father should be leaving now."

"I-I see..."

Come to think of it, the sun is going to the west and it seems like it's going to set any time soon. The brat took my hand and took me somewhere.

"W-where are you taking me?"

"Your father. Who is your father?"

"Ohh...my papa is Alistair Georgiana, my name is Caroline Georgiana."

I answer him with a confused face, why is he being nice...? He looked very scary earlier but now...he is soft.

"General Georgiana? I heard from servants and maids that my nephew invited some adorable girl over and had lunch together. Never thought it would be you."

"Adorable...?" I-Is he calling me adorable...? Well, Caroline is adorable, alright.

"I'm pretty disappointed to see the rumored adorable girl is actually uglier than a wild snake."

Kuhak!!!!! I mentally coughed blood and saw a perfect place. Hehe...this...this butt is the most perfect place to land a kick on.

I aimed my leg on his butt and kicked him hard because he's taller than me by a few centimeters. I ran for it and immediately ran to my father, who is talking to some men.

"Wait here, you little brat!" Gahh!! He is actually chasing after me!!

"Papa!!" I hugged father's legs and squeeze them tightly.

"Caroline?" Father looks at me, dumbly.

"Oh my? Isn't this the Georgiana family's little princess? I heard she is very adorable and it seems like the rumor didn't do her justice, this young lady is much more adorable than I thought."

This man...

"Litt-! Forgive my rudeness, your majesty." That little brat stopped his run midway and bowed his head down.

Nani?!! The emperor?!!