Chapter 16: Mister Magician, my first route

Edited by Ara_shii :D

In the middle of a noisy crowded town, many carriages were stuck. People left the luxurious resort with relaxed faces.

In the Georgiana estate, Caroline Georgiana furiously does her paperwork with sweat trailing down her face. In just 3 years, opening a hot spring resort as her business was a success.

It took her 8 months to make this resort a success. Not only that, but Caroline also turned this small town into a lively business town.

Caroline's vegetable garden has become the town's food resource. After the success of the hot spring resort, people began to flock in and start their business in this small town with Caroline as their business partner.

Not only does Caroline gain money, but she has also gained business connections. Meanwhile, in the capital, her father invested his money in other businesses such as a tea factory,  a cake shop because of his wife's love for sweets, and a weapon factory.

The father and daughter have the exact same thought. If the Georgiana family lost their power in the imperial court then they'll instead gain power through business instead.

Even if the Georgiana family lost their imperial power, they'll still have much more power in the economy than the royal.

Caroline pushed the mountain's worth of paper works aside and rests her chin on the wooden desk.

'If I was a stupid average high school girl, there's no way that this town would grow this fast'

Caroline lost in her thoughts then spun her chair around so that she could face the sky. Three years have passed and Caroline already missed a couple of first game events.

Lisa should already have met Atlas and Oscar. Since Lisa is both of the princes' savior.

Caroline still hasn't met the other two love interests. The head magician and the personal knight of Lisa. Caroline got the magician's route first and she knew him too well. From what his favorite food is down to his favorite underwear.

The magician is okay to befriend since he is friendly and a ray of sunshine, unlike the magicians in other games. The magician likes to help people without taking any money. He also hates greedy people like the original Caroline, although the original Caroline befriended him in Atlas's route.

Since Caroline doesn't know who'll Lisa choose, she will take this opportunity to befriend the magician so that she will have more advantage to threaten some dirty nobles that she hates.

Satisfied with her idea, Caroline continues to do her paperwork with a smile.

"Carol, are you in there?" Her mother's soothing voice made Caroline rise from her seat and open the door for her beloved mother.

"Mother, I'm sorry! I still haven't finished my paperwork, yet. Please wait for me, I'll get it done in just a few seconds."

"There's no need to hurry. I can always wait. There's no need to rush." Madam Georgiana gave her a smile then sat down on one of the sofas near her Caroline's desk, looking at her 17 years old daughter do her work.

In her eyes, Caroline would always be a little girl. She used to be spoiled and throw tantrums left and right, but she suddenly became behaved like a real young lady, one day. No...even better than any young ladies she has met before.

Madam Georgiana reminisced over the past and smiles.

"Do your best..." She whispers, softly.

As soon as Caroline finished her work, she immediately accompanies her mother by walking through the garden. This has already become a habit for both of them.

"How is your work, sweetie? Mother has already managed the finances of the vegetables we sold this year. It seems like our income this year is better than last year. If you need any help, just inform your mother. I can always help you out!"

"Hehe, I appreciate the help but you don't need to worry over this stuff! I won't stop that easily!"

"That's my girl!" Madam Georgiana tiptoes and kisses her daughter's cheek.

This year, Caroline grew even taller than her mother. She was 168 cm which was taller than any girls she has encountered. Most females in this empire are noted to be short and petite.

However, Caroline was not an average girl. Even Caroline in the game had the same height as our Caroline. Caroline was considered as one of the rarest girls in this empire stated by the game producer.

"Um!" Caroline responds with a small sound. After that Caroline decided to ask her mother for outside walks for a while. It's been 3 years now and the atmosphere here has changed more than ever.

However, it wasn't just Caroline, who helped change this town, there was a mysterious sponsor and the sponsor was still unknown. However, Caroline was not an idiot. It was obvious...way more clearer than a newly bought mirror.

After she received the parasols, there were many workers who came to work for free. Caroline still paid them though as she can't help but feel guilty at the mysterious people who worked for her and did not ask for wages.

Caroline was grateful for his help but she won't forgive him easily after injuring her and...she won't forgive that emperor for making her family suffer.

Oscar!!! Just wait until I returned!!!! Caroline thrusts her closed fist in the air but she trips on something.

"Whack!!!!" She let out a weird screech and gets up to see what made her trip.

It wasn't a thing, it was a human...a male human with ragged clothes and a dirty body. He was stinky and full of bruises.

"Err..." The man groaned because of the heavyweight placed upon him.

"Hey!! Don't die!! I don't mean to kill you with my butt!!!" Caroline slapped his shoulders and shook him in fear.

"Urgh...you're...making...me...feel...uncomfortable...." His weak voice made Caroline pause her actions.

Curious, Caroline was peeping at his face which was covered by his silver hair. Caroline put his hair to the side and...his face was honestly shocked her.

"Magician?!!!!"

Sorry to some readers for making you read the repeated chapter T_T.

I finally make a schedule now.

Stalker × Villain will be update on Wednesday and Friday.

The Villainess is gone will be update on Monday.

Farewell, Marcellina will be update on Saturday and Sunday.

I will answer any kind of question you guys ask on every latest chapter :D, only if you ask.

Someone commented down and ask me too.

Q: Are you Vietnamese? From ThinKimL2

Answer: No, I'm not Vietnamese but I'm often mistook as Vietnamese every time :/ Your guess is close enough (´∀')