Chapter 37

The groaning of a man who is sleeping well on the bed made Denny raised his head from his works. The wizard seem to be doing fine but he won't wake up after all these days.

Yesterday, Thanatos and Denise have left for the crown prince's upcoming age ceremony.

Denial isn't here either, and he was the only one who is in charge here in the mansion.

Because Reymour showed some movement two days, he decided to move his desk and works to his room and watched over him.

However, reality often disappointed him. Reymour only slept as if he was in a fairy tale book who waited for his princess to come and saved him.

And....HE'S FREAKING RAISED THE ROOM TEMPERATURE DURING HIS SLEEP!!

Denny knows he shouldn't be mad at a sleeping beauty male but...this room is cold...

No matter how much everyone told him it was okay to leave, his damn pride made him stuck inside this room for almost 4 days.

Someone...please have a matter for me to leave this room....

Denny prayed with tears slide down his cheek.

"Denny, 2nd division captain requested to meet you." The feminine voice from outside sound like a goddess who opened up the heaven gate for Denny.

He's quickly rose from his sit and open the door to leave.

"You seem you're in a hurry, 2nd division captain won't mind waiting for you."

The young maid with raven hair stopped him.

"Diana, why haven't you gone to sleep yet? It's midnight now." Denny took off his coat and wrapped the petite figure of the maid with it.

"It's fine, master is gone and only you is here. I also want to help you with some works." Since she lowered her head, Denny couldn't see her expression.

However, he could feel her shyness from her voice and her red ears. Denny subconsciously let out a soft smile and pat her head.

"Well, I have to go now. Change the magic crystal inside the room too! See you!!"

Denny waved his hand and disappeared into the dark hall. Diana shook her head and opened the door of Reymour's room.

However, instead of seeing a teenage boy lying on the bed with a fever, Diana saw a half naked adult man with mature handsome face and muscle....

"Uwahhhhhh!!!!!"

Because of the impact of his handsomeness, Diana lets out a scream and ran out of the room. But, before she could even open the door, a hand slammed on the door and the man was blocking her, preventing her from escape.

"Who the hell are you? And where is this place?"

His grayish tone eyes glowed in blue and turquoise like a crystal, Diana was unable to get a hold of the situation immediately cried.

"Wahhhh!!! Y-you a bad man!! You kidnapped the young guy without knowing where the heck is this place?!! Y-you pervy!!! Bro!!!! Save me!!!"

Diana used all her strength and push him away. She hurriedly get out and ran to the knight room outside.

Diana burst the door with tears welling inside her onyx eyes. She hugged Denny tightly and cry even louder.

"B-bro!!!! T-there is a b-bad man inside that guy's room!! He pinned me on the door and threatened me!!" Diana cried even louder, causing everyone to watched the scene with interest.

"C-calm down...what do you mean by 'man'? There is no bad man here inside this mansion." Denny calmed his one and only youngest sister of the Loyal family with panic.

Diana only cried when she's being threatened by someone is superior than her.

"I'm sorry...this young lady here must have seen me in a wrong way..." A weak male voice but it was so soft and nice to hear came out from outside.

Sorry for this short chapter :( but I won't be able to update for some days now.

I got fever and I don't feel very good.

Sorry for this inconvenience but I hope to see you some time later