Chapter 28: Heroine and the last guy

The heroine and her bodyguard, huh... Hehe.... Why was I chasing them? To die? But I have already said goodbye to my Villainess role... Unless..... there is a secret system which would force me to be the Villainess..?

However, to be able to see them in the flesh right now is unexplainable. The cute heroine with purple hair and all together with her handsome and edgy looking bodyguard. Ahhh... The heroine's halo is too bright.

"Miss, are you hurt anywhere? Would you like me to send you back home with the accompany of my guard?" Lisa hands me her white handkerchief.

I accepted it but I shake my head, denying her offer. What would happen if she send me home with this dude? Only horny people would accept this offer.

"I appreciate your kindness however, I have some business to attend. I apologize for startling you two like this, I seem to mistake you for someone else. Thank you and goodbye."

"Wait! If there is another chance, may we meet up together!!?"

Lisa stopped me before I turn around and leave. What the heck? With someone you just met? She is indeed the heroine, I repeat, THE HEROINE.

"If you don't mind, then see you around if we indeed meet by fate. I shall return your handkerchief soon."

I waved my hand with her handkerchief inside it while walking away. Haha... She won't know who am I because she's dense... Am I a little too harsh? Well, whatever! I have done the deed by throwing salty comments at her in my previous life.

"Hah... And I thought she would accepted my offer easily. Seem like your handsomeness also has its negative side~."

Lisa teased her bodyguard while he gave her a frown, telling her that he was offended by it.

"Well, whatever. We will meet each other soon~ Fate to meet again? Of course, yes! We indeed have connected fate~~ Octavian, what are you doing? I'm tired, let's go home~!"

"Yes, M'lady."

The two soon disappeared from the crowd.

×

I observed Lisa's handkerchief while raising my eyebrow. Isn't this a little out of character for Lisa?

Usually, she would carried cute and pastel pink handkerchief around her. However, this handkerchief has the Neil family crest.

Neil's family crest has a maiden in white with a magic staff surrounded by white roses.

What's up with the dramatical changes?

Meh, this is reality! It's not inside a game anymore! She's a lady of a Marquis family after all. Maybe she just wanted to look mature in front of everyone.

Secret Midnight: Can you be my Cinderella... Huh?

Lisa wasn't adopted by the Marquis nor does she have any stepmother or siblings but her family doesn't have much power in society despite having a title as «Marquis».

Lisa's life was blessed with happiness from childhood to her teenage life. However, things turned when her father died which left her and her mother to be in charge of the family.

If I was right, her mother also passed away when she was only 15. The family was left to her ever since and that was when Octavian made his debut.

Found by the young Marchinoness in her garden, the kind girl took him in and treat his wound. That is how Octavian became her bodyguard.