Chapter 36: Lord

Thanos is here to save the day :) Lmao

"Lord, should we help him? He looked like he could die in any moment here, keke." Denise covered his mouth and laughed like a pure psychopath. His eyes scanned the half-dead Reymour who lied on ground, panting like an injured dog who just won a fight.

His purple's eyes turned red, Thanatos watched the nearly dying man on the rooftop with unthinkable face.

"Bring him with us. That wizard is the relative of Caroline, if she knew he's dead the she will cry....and I have alot to ask him."

Thanatos hops off the rooftop after he ordered Denise. Denise lets out a small laugh then carried Reymour on his back and follow his master who's already sat on his horse.

Thanatos and Denise rode through the thick snow which came out from Reymour's magic.

Despite riding through this coldness, both of them did not show any sign of coldness.

Thanatos opened a portal, using his magic and the horses disappeared into the portal.

Denise would checked on Reymour once in a while to see if he's okay. Reymour wasn't trembling in cold or coughing, it was as if he had already gotten use to the coldness.

"My lord, what are you planning on doing with him (do Yaoi together???) when we arrive at the mansion? That hood man from earlier was dangerous, his mana was so pure like a royal!"

Denise dropped his smile and had a serious expression on his face. Thanatos didn't reply. He was already in a deep thought.

Once They arrived at the Northern Mansion, Denise immediately told the maids to prepare warm bath and some servants to help Reymour bathe.

He followed Thanatos to his office where they were greeted with a grumpy face Denny who's furiously stamping the paper with Leopold's crest family seal and a crying Daniel with one hand signing the paper while the other hand, holding a white rabbit pattern handkerchief, wiping his tears away.

"Oh?! Bro!! You guys haven't gone to sleep yet?!! Wow! That's alot of papers!!" Denise laughed merrily and then measure his height with the stack of papers beside the desk.

"Shut up, Denise! Come here and help me! And My Lord!! What took you so long?!! If you're going to ride your horse, then just said it! Don't say you will just go on for a walk like that, it's confusing!!"

"Sorry..."

Thanatos looked down at the floor as if he was guilty with his action. Denny then turned to Denise who pretends not seeing him.

"And you! Don't you dare and leave your works for other like that again! Don't be an irresponsible person!"

Denny continued his nagging lessons for whole 30 minutes. Thanatos could only stood in one place and responded with 'Yes' and 'I'm sorry' most of the time.

Even if Denny is a servant who served under him, Denny was already 29 years old and along with the two brothers of his.

And he can't deny what Denny said, all of what he said are 100% true. Meanwhile, Denise already went to Daniel and whines about how nagging and scary Denny is.

Thanatos and Daniel lowkey agreed.

"So anyway, you found the head wizard of the empire and he fought with some shady looking guy?" Denny crossed his arms and puffed the smoke to the window.

"Yeah!! That shady guy had a pure magic that is so strong! Almost like a royalty magic!" Denise nodded furiously.

"Judging from his mana and magic, I would say he came from Elves kingdom. The prince of Elves kingdom went missing, so that man from earlier might be the prince of the Elves. I have never seen his face before though."

Thanatos crouched down to the floor and collects the messy papers.

"Ahhh!!! Leave it there, I'll do it!!" Denny immediately threw his cigarette away and instantly gathered all of the papers.

"I can't help it. I hate messy and dirty places, you know I can't help but clean it up, right?" Even when Denny came to clean up, Thanatos still gathering the remaining papers.

They stacked the papers in mountain piles. Denny stretch his muscle then yawn with his mouth wide open.

Daniel rose from his sit then kneel down with one knee in front of Thanatos.

"The prince of Elves, huh...? I'm familiar with forest creature's magic, lord, would you give me the permission to take this mission?"

"That's right!! Brother Daniel always travelled to magical places where only rare magic creature exist! Bro Daniel must be an expert at this!" Denise exclaimed with an excited look on his face.

"Alright...finish whenever you can find some clue about this person."

"Thank you, My lord! I won't disappoint you, I'll leave as soon I grab my essential."

Daniel bowed his head down respectfully then leave the room.

"For now, we'll wait for the wizard to wake up. We will question him by then."

Thanatos dismissed his servants then continue doing his works except with a nagging Denny who yawned once in a while (Which made Thanatos yawned too) and a sleeping Denise on a the floor, hugging a pillow.

Denny Loyal (Eldest bro)
Daniel Loyal (Second bro)
Denise Loyal (Youngest bro)

Just in case if you guys forgot who these people are, their characteristics profile will come out after Vol 2 so you might expect this Vol to end soon :)

Enjoy this cursed chapter!