just get it over with

In a small old pioneer town that was being Built up lived a pack of werewolves who would die for one another.
There lived nothing but close families who grew up with one another for centuries, keeping the pack alive.
Type grew up with them feeling they were like his brothers. He barly went anywhere without them.
Being all extremely close they all intermingled at times.
Type couldn't fathom to intermingle with his pack members.
Type knew he liked boys but to be with his pack in that way, he just couldn't.
From age 14 to now age 16 they tried.
Over those years type started to branch out a bit finding human companions.
Other then the constant keeping himself pure type grew up in a bad home life.
His mother passed when he was born. Type didn't know why and no one had a clue to who she was. She had gotten pregnant with him and left the town, types father tracked her down bringing type back.
No matter how much he would ask his father, he wouldn't speak of her.
Later in his life his father got with a human to breed a set of twins, his little sisters who he treated like royalty.
His father become a drunk after there mother left him after she found out what krai was. She also didn't want to raise half werewolve girls.
Skipping town krai become nastier to type.
He never treated him like his son anyhow.
Over the years he made type his slave. He did everything from cooking, cleaning, raising his sisters, going to school, going to work and everything for his father would command of him.
Type never had time to live for himself. It was either for his father, sister, pack or friends. Even though all this, type still had a good heart and sense of happiness when he could be himself for himself.
Hearing the alarm go off, type reached over to shut it off laying to his stomach letting his arm hang over the edge.
"Mmmm" he groaned.
With a slight smirk, he knew it was the 3rd saturday of the month. If he could get his dad to drown himself in a bottle he could join his human friends for some fun.
Taking a deep inhale Type pushed himself up to get off the bed to.walk to his dresser to get dressed.
Always running a high temperature type never wore any clothes when he slept.
Dressed he went to his bathroom to relieve himself and brush his teeth.
Finishing, he walked out to the hallway to bend over grabbing two toy balls. Straightening up he went.to his sisters room opening it. He smiled. They were sound asleep.
Looking to the balls he playfully hit them with it.
They both popped up to look with playfully narrowed eyes to type.
"Hey!" They called in unison.
"If you wish to eat get up. Breakfest in a few."
They both nodded getting up to fight over the bathroom.
Chuckling, type went to the kitchen a bit happy his father was not there.
Making food his father stumbled to the table sitting roughly down, keeping his head hung breathing hard.
Type rolled his eyes.
Soon his two sisters came playfully in to sit.
They loved there big brother even though krai did all he could to try and tarnish that.
Finishing, type plated.
"Finally!"
Type looked to his father with gritted teeth.
He walked away to kiss his sisters on the head before he took his breakfest wrapped to go outside.
Type never ate with his family. Krai made every sit down un bearable.
He didn't know why his father hated him so but for him there was no other place for him to go.
Sitting near the pig pen he laughed when he saw a werewolf come up to him to sit and bark.
"Ko....i can't you know today i.have chores."
Ko growled playfully.
Type looked to the side. Finishing his meal he shook.his head rolling his eyes.
Getting up he took.off his clothes to transform.
Wolve type started to play with ko.
They only played for a few moments til there heads whipped up.
Krai stumbled out eyeing them.
They looked to one another.
"Type...you have chores! Stop playing around! Get ko!"
Ko whimpered but left.
Type transformed back into his human self, head hung, got dressed quickly.
"Get to your chores!"
Type nodded.
Going under his father's arm he went back into the house to clean.
The day went by pretty quick.
Doing everything, type went to the kitchen to give his father a bottle.
Sitting in a chair watching the tv. He downed it.
Turning type with a smile.
After he got his sisters to bed he went to his room sitting on the edge of the bed gripping.
Taking a deep breathe, he needed to leave.
Looking to his side table he grabbed his phone to text his human friends.
Even though they would probably drag him to that inter species bar, type didn't care.
Type: hey. I'm finally free. What are you up to tonight?
Lek: oh hey. Haven't heard from you in a long time. How you been? We are hitting up that one bar. Can you come?
Type: been okay. And yes i can. Could you pick me up?
Lek: yup. See yea in a few.
Type: alright.
Putting his phone in his pocket type got silently up.
Going to the living room, he eyed his father who was passed out.
Gulping, he was able to leave without him getting up.
Just be home before he wakes your golden.
Seeing lights he smiled.
Walking up the driveway he heard whimpers. Stopping he looked to the side to see 4 werewolves.
Type furrowed his eye brows.
"Not tonight. Ill go for a run tomorrow. Tell pak."
Type waved and paced to the car.
They drove in laughter.
Types pack was filled with boys trying to get at him when they could. Not all the time, but tonight type needed to have actual fun.
At the bar type couldn't stop smiling.
Him and his 4 friends were sitted around a table drinking and having fun.
"So...Type...is your pack still trying to get at your virgin..."
Type shot him a dirty look.
He leaned his head down laughing.
Pre looked to type.
"Well are they?"
Type looked to him taking a swig.
"The things i tell you all when I've had a bit to.much." Type shook his head.
"Well type why not get it over with if its bothering you?"
Type looked to ro.
"Would you fuck your brother?"
Ro made a disgusted face.
"Type, there not your flesh and blood. Maybe there all over you because your the only virgin left." Pre shrugged.
Type looked down considering that.
"Still, i grew up with them. I know its because we're in a pack together and itll "strengthen" our bond but im not someone who wants to get tossed around to them." Type shook his head.
He also kind of saving himself for love. However, did love even exist?
Lek looked up to peer to the side seeing a vampire at the bar to sit down to raise his hand asking for a drink.
Type looked up to lek.
"What are you staring at?"
Lek nodded a bit then looked to type.
"I think i have an answer for you."
Type looked to him questionally.
"What are you going on about?" Ro asked.
"Mmm" type went on.
"Well, i don't know how you feel about There kind but maybe you can have a one night stand with that vampire over there."
Types eyes narrowed.
Lak motioned with his eyes for type to look.
Turning his head slightly, his lips parted.
He had seen there kind before but something seemed different.
Type fought against it.
He looked back to shake his head.
"I'm fine."
Lak rolled his eyes.
"Type, it would be a one night stand. Or...do.you think you can't do it?" He chuckled.
His other friends laughed.
Type eyed them one by one with narrowed eyes.
"Why you pushing this?"
Lak cocked his head to the side.
"Well, lets think about this. You go after him, somehow get him into bed, you become a non virgin and Also get some stress out. Then maybe your pack will leave you alone. One thing to scratch of your stress filled list."
Type.leaned back thinking.
"Type, when you get drunk you have said things about your home live."
Ro, lak, lek and pre nodded.
Type looked down eyeing his bottle.
"Come on type. Just try. Most likely because you have no game Yourll get shot down quick." Ro laughed taking swigs.
Type eyed him with a glare.
"Type, what do you have to lose?"
Type eyed lek.
Signing, he leaned his back fully to the chair.
To a point his friends were right. Maybe a one night stand would help get his pack off his back. Maybe the pull was him being a virgin.
But, hes a vampire. Should my first time be with there kind?
Taking a deep inhale Type looked up playfully.
"Fine. Ill try"
He pointed to ro.
"Ill show you my game." Ro smirked.
Getting up type looked fully the Vampire up and down.
Types heart skipped a beat.
Just a one night stand just a one night stand.
Reaching the bar counter he leaned his body across to motion with his hand for a drink.
The vampire Next to him took a swig.
Getting another beer type looked to the label taking a sip.
What am i doing?
Taking a deep inhale.
Type turned his body to the side to eye the Vampire. His drink was half full.
"Mmm do you need another?"
The vampire looked forward and brought up his cup taking a sip.
Then he took it down to Keep.staring forward.
Minutes passed no head way.
Type looked to his friends to shrug.
Ro and lak bursted in laughter.
Lek motioned with his hands to Keep going.
Type rolled his eyes.
Seeing the bartender type rose his hand then pointed to the vampires cup.
He nodded.
The vampire rolled his eyes.
Type then tried again.
"So...what Type of blood are you drinking?"
"O pos."
The vampire took another drink.
Types eyes darted.
"Uum my name is type. What is yours?"
The.vampire looked to type with narrowed eyes. For unknown reasons. Types heart raced in his chest.
The vampire looked down to his chest where his heart was then back to.look at type.
"What is it you want pup?"
Types eyes Widen.
"What?" He lightly chuckled.
The vampire leaned slightly to type making him gulp but he wasn't afraid.
He rose an.eye brow.
"Interesting."
Types eye brows furrowed confused.
The vampire leaned his head slightly to eye his friends who all then looked down.
He looked back to type.
The vampire got up to stand in front of type mere inches between them.
Types breathing became a bit erratic.
He brought up his hand to wip away a lose hair to then stick it in his head.
Type gulped feeling nervous.
Taking his hand back he eyed type.
"What is it you want from me? Your kind usually don't walk up to my kind."
Types shook his body to take a slight step back.
"My...human kind don't usually walk up to you?"
The vampire slightly smiled.
"I know your a werewolf. Can smell it."
Types lips parted.
The vampire reached to his pants pocket to get out his wallet.
Putting.money down he grab type by the wrist pulling him along behind him.
Type eyed his friends has they walk away.