breaking the rules

A week passed the boys and type didn't talk nor left the room. He ate, consumed a bit of blood and manily laid to his side to the bed to stare at the wall.
It pained him that his mother and father were in this house. One was to be kept in a slumber til next week the other chained to the floor to recuperate.
Soon His grandparents will be making there apperence by monday and tharns mother was to be received from there jail by Tuesday to then all be in this house til the trial that was due in 2 weeks.
The only person type thought about was his mother. He wished to talk.
That was the main reason why he didn't talk while he shared the room with his vampire. He had no idea how tharn would go about this if he knew type wished to see his mother very badly.
Type did not want to make tharn feel bad or to make him feel un wanted.
Finishing his work, tharn turned to see, type laying on his side.
Up, he went to crawl on the bed to lay to his side, running his fingers up and down types back, head to his palm, eyes to the back of types head.
He blinked staring at the wall.
They stayed like that for a few moments til tharn moved himself to types ear.
"Can.....i take you out of this room today pup? I....have a surprise for you."
Type signed to turn to sit up staring at tharn.
He sat for there eyes to dart.
"Okay."
Grabbing his hand, tharn lead him out.
To the grand vampire, he was staring down, from.his office window, to see decha looking up at him, eating an.Apple. the grand vampire kept a business like expression with his arms wrapped around his chest.
A security guard stood before him.
"Has..... this hybrid breached the security line?"
"No sir."
"Has...He Come close to this house?"
"No sir."
The grand vampire nodded to then shut the curtains to turn going around his desk to look at the guard.
"Then take your leave."
The security guard nodded then turned to leave.
The grand vampire leaned himself against the desk, hands to the edge, head hung, peering his eyes down.
Decha..... we need to end this. You can not ascend if we are claimed in this manner. I....just want you to be happy.
The grand vampire signed.
Stopping at a door, type looked to tharn questionally.
"Where...."
Tharn looked to type.
"Your surprise."
Taking his eyes back, tharn looked around them to take a key from his pocket to then open the door. Inside they un locked there intertwined hands for tharn to turn locking the door.
Type stood still to look down, Heart raced.
Isra looked up, lips parted. She was chained to the floor, with a chain wrapped around her neck, they were bolted to the floor.
Looking her over, she was fully recovered and type could see her beauty.
Tharn turned to stand near type looking to him. Isra's eyes darted between them. She gritted her teeth to then hold up her arms. Isra wished to hold type.
Mentally has well has physically, she was all there now.
Type looked to tharn, questioning this.
He motioned with his head for type too go to her.
Gulping, he turned his head to go a foot away from isra to kneel, eyes on her. She never dropped her arms.
"Type? Please."
He made a grimance to turn his head to look at tharn. A deep growl erupted from her chest cavity, they both looked to her.
"Do you need his permission to hug your mother?"
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Are....you going to hurt me again? Try to....turn me?"
She signed.
"No."
She motioned with her arms for him to come to her.
Taking a deep breathe Type moved on his knees to go to isra to embrace him gently, moving her head she inhaled his aroma.
"Mmm my baby boy."
Type didn't know what to do or say in this situation.
He kept his arms to the side.
Isra then looked to tharn to peer her eyes down to a syringe.
"A.....precaustion."
Her eyes narrowed.
"You are of the tyaki clan. I can smell the sleeping agent."
Tharn nodded.
"I am the son of dew tyaki..... Unforententally."
Her eye brow raised.
Parting a bit, type and isra looked to one another, she brought up her hand to his head to stroke. There eyes darted.
"My son....i would like to express my deepest apologizes for my behavior when we first met. I do not have any ill feelings or ill intentions of what you are. I....was not all there."
Type nodded.
She brought both hands to each side of his face.
"My son....you need to tell me. Who has Been hurting you?"
Type cocked his head to the side.
"Type....while i was in that coffin....Every now and then i have felt pain. It is because you and i are well connected in misery and discourt, apparently. Tell me....who has done bad by you?"
Type gritted his teeth.
She raised an eye brow.
"Has this vampire...."
Type looked to then eyes widen.
"No....no. Uuum....my....father, sometimes my pack but..."
Type winced.
Tharn quickly went forward to grab type back to him.
Isra looked down to dig her nails into the floor a deep growl erupted from her chest.
Tharn looked to type, there were two deep line marks on his one cheek. Type kept his eyes to his mother, while Tharn was looking to types cheek.
"That....Son of a bitch! Tharn....of the tyaki clan.....please take my son away.....I'm...."
She was not all in control of her anger. Isra was fuming.
He nodded to grab type by the arm to take him out then locked the door.
To the bed room, type was leaned to the door, tharn was a foot away, back to him.
"Type....i am sorry..."
Has tharn turned type went to him, to wrap his hands around his neck to pull him to a kiss. Tharn moved his hands to either side of his waist.
Parting, type looked to him with lust.
"Do not apologize. Thank you for that tharn."
Type brought down his hands to push tharn back to the bed where they fell, type on top to grab tharns arm to get to his wrist too sink his laterals and canines to make the mark on his cheek vanish.
He then pinned his hands to either side of his head to sit on top, there eyes darted.
"Thank you so very much for that my love."
Tharn smiled.
"I....can tell and feel my mother has love for me."
Tharn gritted his teeth, but kept his smile set on his face.
Type leaned forward more to move his hands up from tharns wrists to intertwine there hands.
"Even if she does tharn....i want to remain by your side to walk this earth with you and your love beside me."
Tharns eyes darted.
"I love you pup."
Type smiled.
"Mmm i love you."
Leaning down he gave his vampire a very deep kiss.