one night stand

Type kept his head down has he was pulled by the unnamed vampire.
He didn't quite know what to do.
If this vampire could smell he was a wolf then his pack would defiantly be able to tell when he wasent a virgin any more.
What would they do if they learned it wasent because one of them?
Type shuttered at the thought.
He did not want his first time to be with his pack members. They were like brothers to him.
However, should his first time be with a vampire? Should it be a one night stand?
Type did kind of want his first time to be in love but would he ever find that?
In truth though, what was driving him, was the one thing his friend mentioned. Would this bring an end to them trying to take his virginity all the time?
Type honestly didn't know.
He wasn't that far, from his pack. All he had to do was howl then they would be there in a matter of minutes.
His body shuttered at the thought.
They would tar this vampire to shreds and beat type up for even thinking of what he was walking into.
Before he could think more, he was roughly pulled around to hit the car door slamming into it.
His body slightly slide a bit down.
The vampire brought up his hand to types throat squeezing a bit.
Types eyes flexed gold he barred his teeth while he brought up his hands to wrap them around the vampires wrist.
Maybe what type was thinking was not what this vampire was thinking.
The vampire leaned a bit forward bringing down his canines.
"Fuck..." Type struggled.
The vampires eyes darted.
Leaning his mouth to the wolves, he retracted his canines. Type instantly took his teeth back in has well. His eyes went back to there normal brown, wide open.
The vampire then opened his mouth to seek entrance with his tongue.
Types body shivered a bit. Drifting his eyes slightly shut type opened his mouth to swirl his tongue around the vampires. His eyes rolled into his head shutting them.
He brought up his hands to grip. the vampires back.
It was nothing type had ever tasted.
His first kiss Unforentally was with a pack member.
He had type in a corner, when he was alone, 14 and a half. Type instantly pushed him off and transformed running away but this was something else.
They stood there swirling there tongues about each other.
Type breathed heavily into it, enjoying everything.
The vampire then leaned his head up.
Type breathed heavily. He partly opened his eyes to look at the vampire with lust. He wanted more.
Leaning his head up the vampire squeezed his throat a bit tighter.
Type winced gulping.
The vampire looked to him eyes darted.
"What does a virgin werewolf want with me?"
Types eyes narrowed.
The he looked to the side.
"Mmm please don't try to entice me."
The vampire lightly chuckled.
"Fine. Answer my question then."
Type gulped.
"Mmm a....one night stand."
The vampires eyes widen.
He took his hand from around his throat to take a step back wrapping his arms around his chest.
Type gulped again closing his eyes.
Reasons Unknown to him, he desired to pounce on the vampire to kiss him again.
He fought against it.
Type moved his fingers up and down the car door, fighting hard against it.
The vampire eyed him curiously.
"Don't...you by this age... usually lose your virginity to your fellow pack members?"
Types eyes widen.
He cocked his head to.the side looking to the vampire questionally.
"How... do you."
The vampire shrugged.
"I've Been around for 300 years. You find out about these things."
Type gritted his teeth.
"I'd....rather not...not With them."
The vampire rose an eye brow.
"But....with me? A vampire? Why?"
Type shrugged.
"I want...something meaningless i guess."
The vampire rose his chin considering.
He could tell that wasent it.
However, the vampire hadent in years had sex with a supernatural like himself.
He took a step back turning to go to his car.
Type looked to his retreating back a bit confused.
Opening his door the vampire eyed type. He motioned with his head for him to come.
Types lips parted.
Are you really going to do this?
Type hesitated.
The vampire shrugged getting in.
Type gulped, rolling his eyes.
The vampire smiled when after he closed his door Type got immediately in slamming the door breathing heavily.
Reversing the vampire looked to type.
Type eyed him, shaking a bit.
"Mmm my name is tharn."
Type nodded.
Driving away type looked out the window to bite his thumb nail.
What the fuck did i let my friends get me into?
At the hotel type stood by the bed looking down feeling very embrassed.
He was at a hotel, 30 miles away from his home town about to have sex with a 300 year old vampire named tharn.
He shook his head.
This is a bad idea. What will my pack do or think when i come back?
Type chewed his inner cheek.
Fuck, this is a bad idea. I shouldn't have listened to my friends.
Before type could turn to leave the vampire was behind him with his hand to the back of his head to turn it to him.
There eyes darted. Type breathed heavily, his heart raced.
Tharn pushed types mouth to his for them to lather there tongues inside each other's mouths sensually.
Type moaned heavily into it.
The taste was unimaginable. The coldness also felt so cooling inside his hot mouth.
Type brought up his hand shakily to tharns head to grip his black hair.
Tharns eyes opened, he unlocked there kiss to push type onto.the bed on his hands and knees.
Type hung his head, eyes closed, licking his bottom.lip, taking deep breathes.
Quick with his speed tharn grabbed types ankle to turn him Around.
Type leaned his head to the bed, he put up his arms slightly up, one leg was straight the other was slightly bent.
"Open your eyes pup."
Type cocked his head to the side squeezing his eyes for a moment. Taking a deep breathe he opened his eyes wide looking up and Down at the vampire.
He was fully undressed showing everything.
Types heart raced with anticipation.
Reasons Unknown to him he instantly got hard.
Tharn cocked his head to the side eyeing his erection in his pants with a slight smile.
His eyes then went to types who was staring right back at him.
"Mmm take off your clothes wolf. "
Type gulped in shyness.
Closing his eyes he shakily took his hands to his buttoned shirt to unbutton.
Tharns eyes darted up and down.
He wasent patient.
Type got his shirt off but Tharn took off all the rest with his speed.
Type instantly opened his eyes to then place his hands to his member.
Tharn slightly chuckled.
"You virgins are so cute and modest."
Dropping the clothes to the floor, tharn crawled on the bed keeping eye contact.
Type gulped.
Tharn hovered over the boy tapping his finger to his hands.
Type shivered a bit looking him slightly up and down.
"Move them."
Type gritted his teeth.
Taking a deep inhale He did just that.
He brought up his hands to lay them on either side of his head.
Tharn looked down to raise an eye brow.
"Mmm nice."
Then he looked back up at type.
Moving up he placed his lips back on his for a breathe taking kiss, on types part.
Type gripped the bedding tightly.
He didn't know if the vampire liked to be touched so he gripped the bedding instead.
Type had kissed before but each time he kissed this vampire it was un believable.
He licked and swirled his tongue around his savoring it all, moaning slightly into it.
Tharn then placed his hand to types member to start stroking his length.
Types body bucked up, shuttering a bit.
His cold hand on his hot member felt amazing just like his kiss.
Fuck, why does this feel so magnificent?
What will sex with him be like?
Types Heart raced and he started to breathe heavier in anticipation.
Tharn started to stroke him quicker still kissing him sensually.
Type was moaning heavier.
He was so close.
He gripped the sheets tighter wrapping them.a bit around his fingers.
Type started to thrust his groin up and down wanting to cum.
Tharn leaned his mouth off watching intently the wolf getting his fill of pleasure.
Type had his eyes opened, biting his lower lip, eyes darted, moaning into his mouth.
"You going to cum for me?"
Type nodded.
Tharn smiled.
"Cum for me wolf. Cum hard for me."
Type bit his lip harder.
This was extraordinary to type. He had gone down there a few times  doing what tharn was doing, but type never felt this way.
Breathing heavier he gripped the sheets with all his strength.
With a huge quiver he erupted.
Tharn liked types cumming face.
Type started to take deep breathes.
He leaned his head to the side.
Closing his eyes shuttering a bit.
Tharn moved his head down to kiss types chest.
His body started to quiver more.
Tharn looked up, raising his mouth off.
"You need to calm yourself. Don't need you transforming at this moment."
Type nodded Gulping.
He took deep breathes.
Looking back down he licked types nipple.
His body bucked up and he moaned heavily into his mouth.
Tharn couldn't wait anymore.
With his speed he turned types body around.
Type laid on his stomach looking to the wall.
Tharn sat on his knees lubing his cock with types cum.
Types body shuttered. So many emotions were going through him.
He took calming breathes.
Tharn then hovered over the boy placing his head to his outer hole then to lay his body slightly on his back. His hands into fists to either side of types body.
He looked Down probing.
Type gulped shaking a bit.
"Is..."
He squeezed his eyes shut gripping the bed sheet tight.
"Is this going to hurt?"
Tharn smiled.
He brought his hand up to grip types hair leaning his head up, tharn moved his mouth to his ear.
"Only momentarily. Remember pup. You are the one who wanted this."
Types lips parted.
He looked back, just to look.forward squeezing his eyes tightly shut, he barred his teeth.
"Aaaah fuck!"
Tharn went straight in and thursted in and out hard.
Type gripped the bed sheet tightly.
Tharn opened his mouth barring his fangs.
"Aaah i forgot how great fucking was."
Tharn thrusted harder.
Type whimpered in pain.
"Fuck! This hurts! Please please stop."
Tharn pushed the boys head to the bed pressing a bit down.
Type squeezed his eyes tighter feeling the pain.
Somehow, the pain was turning to pleasure.
Tharn leaned his head down to the wolves ear.
"Do...you still want me to.stop?"
Type shook his head.
"Aaaaah no. Fuck! This feels so amazing! Aaaaah!"
Tharn smiled thrusting his full strength and speed into the boy.
He had a few others before this boy, however none of them compared. Tharn was confused by that.
"Mmm interesting."
"Aaah god. I'm going to cum again. Fuck don't you stop vampire!"
Tharn kept thrusting.
"Who mmmm said I'm.going to stop."
Type moaned heavily onto the bed.
"Mmm fuck pup. Im.cummimg."
Type moaned heavier.
"Oh god so am i!"
They both came in unison.
Tharn leaned himself up to place his hands to his back emptying his seed into the once virgin type.
Type shivered his cum out onto the bed.
He breathed heavily, shaking a bit.
His eyes opened wide.
"What...what are you doing?"
Type could feel him start to thrust again.
"Don't think for one moment I'm stopping at one cumming. Its been so long since ive fucked anyone. Your so tight type. I'm going again."
"Wait... wait...aaah"
Type whimpered.
He placed his forehead to the bed moaning into his mouth has his body went up and Down with the friction.
"Mmm.good pup. I know you can take me."
Tharn leaned his head back thrusting his full speed and strength once more.
After types body gave out from the pain and pleasure.
Tharn had gotten off to take a shower.
Dressed he rounded the bed to look down at the wolf sleeping soundly.
Type was still.on his stomach.
Tharns eyes darted.
"Mmm you were one fantastic lay. However, how could you take my full speed?"
Supernatural or not, you should have been in more pain.
Tharn bent his body over to sniff at the wolf. His eyes narrowed.
Straightening up he could smell something a bit more in his blood.
Shrugging he looked to the wall at the clock.
He had to go.
Peering back down he smiled.
"Ill see you again real soon pup."
Sighing, with his quick speed he grabbed his jacket leaving type to sleep.