to find maple

The next night the Two was in a heated, by types body, round.
"Nnnnn harder!"
Tharn kneeled to type to thrust his speed into him making his legs start to quiver has they laid up to the air. On either side of tharn.
With his hands wrapped around types ankles he was happy to comply.
Type leaned his head back to Moan heavily into the air.
With his hands to his member, he stroked and hard.
"Aaaah your gonna make me cum! Mmm so good!"
Feeling the shuttering of his legs, tharn placed them to either side of himself, to hover over type, to place his arms to either side of his head.
They placed there foreheads onto one another.
"Cum for me pup! I want your full load."
Type nodded.
"Nnnnn.....I'm cumming."
He then erupted his seed onto himself to wrap his arms about tharn, to lean his mouth up to lock lips.
Moaning heavily into it, tharn came inside of type, filling his cavity.
When they parted, tharn had to help type move to sit on the edge of the bed.
Getting up, tharn moved the tray to type.
Tharn was over using him a bit since they got back to the room. They were going to find maple so tharn knew they probably wouldn't be able to be physical for awhile.
Going to turn to go to the bathroom to take a shower, type held up his arm to wrap his hand around.
Tharn turned to eye type.
He looked to him apologetically.
"I'm.....also hungry for."
Tharn smiled to bring his other hand around for type to bit into his wrist too consume.
"Type.... if you need it. Let me know."
Type opened his eyes too peer them up at tharn to nod.
Parting, he brought him down to Lay his lips to his.
Tharn leaned up to smile.
Type let go for him to part to the bathroom.
Watching him go, type wore a huge smile.
"I love you tharn."
Looking back type ate the whole tray. He was very hungry.
Peering his eyes up he heard a light knock.
Up, he dressed quick to go to the door.
Opening, he smiled.
Isra smiled brightly.
"May i enter?"
Type nodded.
Inside, Isra looked around.
Then she stood near type. They eyed one another.
"Are you two ready to go?"
"Mmm in a bit. Tharn is taking a shower."
Isra nodded to step to type.
"Type... May i ask you something?"
"Yes."
"Tharn of the tyraki clan....he....is truly in love with you?"
Type smiled wide.
"Yes. We.....have been talking about the eternal claiming, we may do it soon."
Isra looked to him questionally.
"What's the hesitation?"
"Mmm I'm young. I....don't want another but i still think we should wait. Were claimed and right now that is enough."
Isra nodded.
"Type....you love him has well, even though you know what flows through your veins?"
Type grimanced to take in a deep inhale.
"That does not matter to me. What we have may have been manufactured because of his mother, however we curb it to our hearts. We both are in love with one another, despite the fact of what flows through me."
Isra smiled.
"That is good. Well, when we see maple, she will know things that you should keep in your mind. Has you grow the things she'll say may or may not happen. You need to know that before we met up with her."
Type nodded.
"That is what i would like to know. I would like to hear from her what i should expect. I....almost killed tharn because of what i am.....i.... would like to make sure that never happens again."
Isra nodded.
"Type.....i do not care what you choose but remember you have a choices. You can remain a hybrid or you can become a full vampire or wolf."
Stepping to type, she wrapped her arms around him.
"But type, no matter what, i just want to be by your side. You are my baby. I have missed so much."
Type kept his arms to either side of his body, keeping his eyes forward, unsure what he should do. He didn't know if he should allow his heart to fully invest in this.
Parting, she cocked her head too the side, with a smile.
"Also....with Tharn. We are a paired deal."
She nodded.
"Of course."
Turning there heads, tharn came out to walk to them.
"Hello isra of the morroka clan."
She nodded.
"Please....just isra."
Tharns eyes darted between the two to lay his eyes to type.
"Are we ready?"
"Yes."
Leaving them type went about to the dresser, to grab two bags. Stepping to tharn he grabbed them to leave first.
Isra stepped too type to hold his hand to lead him out.
He kept his eyes to the action, to bit his inner cheek. After, what he had to deal with, with his father, type was hesitate.
The three went to the car, isra reluctantly sat in the back to eye the two.
Type got in, to eye tharn has he placed on his seat belt.
They both smiled.
"I love you type." He mouthed.
"I love you too." Type mouthed back.
Taking his hand, tharn intertwined them to place on his lap.
Reversing, the three went to go and find maple.