i renounce

Taking a cold shower, alone. The night was upon them and type knew what he was going to do when tharn took him to the grand vampire. Type had been told the grand vampire had been briefed about klua and tamina plan for him to turn for there selfishness.
Has punishment they had too spend 50 years apart and go no where near Any other clans and too stay away from type and his family.
Reflecting a bit, type couldn't believe his life. His grand parents were evil and conniving, dew was a machivious ghoul and his father was an asshole who beat him. Also his pack was no better, only ever wanting to lay with him. Type shivered still at that fact. Would i still be beta? Could i change that rule that now our pack could be with any one of there choosing?
Before type could think of them, the only thing that was good in his life was tharn even though they didn't start off well.
Type gulped has he raised his head up to let the cold water run over his face.
You and i tharn......never really had a chance. First, I'm only a toko replacement because of your mother act of maybe repenting for having him die. Second, even though tharn has done so many things for me, even trying to unearth my mother, it all has too.be because of what flows through my veins. Even if he wasent always aware of it.
Type really wished to believe in tharns love was for him, but he had doubts.
Taking a deep breathe, he was going to give up everything here and go back. A tear fell with the water.
I.....love you tharn.
Turning off the water, he went out, tharn was already dressed, type looked to the bed seeing a suit.
Guess i need to be formal.
Placing it on, tharn went to type to help him with his tie not knowing his plan.
Type kept his eyes too tharn has he fixed his tie.
Peering his eyes up, they.both wore no expression.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Before i take you i need to know....what is your answer type? Will you stay here with me?"
Then Tharns eyes rolled, turning his mother walked in. Her eyes darted up and down.
"Don't give me that look. If you didn't want my intrusion learn to lock a door."
Type couldn't help but chuckle a bit under his breathe.
Tharn.turned to give type a look.
Moving around he went to stand in front of dew.
"Will....my father and pak be there?"
She nodded.
"Then.....can we go?"
He hated dew to his core and didn't want to be Any where near.
Dew moved and type walked off. Tharn and dew went in tow behind.
To a large room, krai stood next to pak, both had there arms folded over there chests looking forward, not even looking at type has he entered. 
The grand vampire stood in front eyes to them. Dew stayed behind a and type plus tharn went to stand in front of the grand vampire.
The grand vampire stepped too type.
"Type archer. I am sorry for the last we met i was under the delusion you wished to turn."
Type gritted his teeth.
"I.....did for a reason.klua lied to me however."
The grand vampire nodded.
"Well, you are a hybrid, without klua and tamina the morroka do not wish for you to join there clan since you are only a morroka by marriage and not by blood. Your choices are the tyaki's here or to go back home. What is your decision?"
Tharn wore a slight smile, he knew type would stay with him. There was nothing for him at home.
Types body quivered.
He peered his eyes up to the grand vampire. I'm sorry tharn and isra.
"I......wish to go home."
Tharns eyes widen, he grabbed type by the wrist, still being under the enticement, pak stepped forward to grab type away to stand in front.
"I have no clue how you made my boyfriend my beta follow you here, but you heard him! He wishes to come home. You will not lay another hand on him!"
Tharn took a step forward.
Krai eyes darted between the two.
"Your boyfriend?! Type is mine! We in front of my mother claimed one another."
The grand vampire looked too type.
"Is.....this true?"
Types eyes darted. He looked to the grand vampire. He had too lie.
"I......was enticed into it."
Tharns eyes widen, lips parted.
Pak.smiled wide.
Krai's eyes narrowed.
Dew peered her eyes down.
Good wolf.
"If you truly were, for you to go home, in front of us all you need to say, "i am claimed by no one."
Tharn grabbed pak tossing him to krai, krai held him back.
Tharn placed his hands too types collar. Type peered his eyes down.
"Don't you fucking dare pup! You are mine!"
I'm.....so sorry tharn. I love you, i can't see you get hurt because of me and my selfishness. I also don't fully believe in your love. It has too be for toko not me. Why would it be for me?
Gulping, breathed heavily, heart raced He peered his eyes up.
Tharns widen.
"Don't!"
"I.....am claimed......by no one."
Tharns eyes darted. He pushed type away.
He turned his head angerly to the side.
"Then type archer. You may return home."
Type hung his head.
Krai let go of pak to step to type placing his hand to the back of his neck. Mouth to his ear.
"You have no idea the punishment that is waiting for you when i get you home!" He whispered.
Type gritted his teeth but he was numb.
"Krai we need to go."
Krai leaned away and forcefully pulled type along.
They left then the grand vampire took his leave.
Tharn stood there fuming.
Dew took.her back from.the wall to walked to tharn.
"Tharn....i."
Turning with his speed, he grabbed dew by her throat, holding her up mid air, staring up at her in pure hatred and anger.
"Don't you fucking dare! This is all your fault! Your manipulation has cost every one hard ship you cunt!"
Her eyes widen.
His grasp shook.
"You took away my first love and now you have taken my second. It was you you turned me into told thing! I.am not stupid not to think you didn't have a hand in him wishing to leave. Even if i have to renounce my clan name. Mark.my words dew! I will be with type! He will be mine once more! Also before the grand vampire takes he's leave, he will know of what you have done."
Dews lips parted.
Placing her body down he pulled her along looking for the grand vampire.