the results

Walking a bit in the woods, type and tharn held hands, the vampire looked too his pup with a smile.
He looked cutely to the sky looking to the stars.
"Type."
"Mmm?"
Has they walked type then tripped over a root, tharn grabbed him quick before he could fall, to press him gently to a near by tree.
Types eyes widen.
"A bit over protective i see."
He chuckled.
Tharns eyes narrowed to, in his speed, take both of types hands from his arms to take them into one over his head to lean closer to the pup, placing his other hand under his shirt.
Type quivered with the coldness.
There eyes darted.
"I'm....always over protective to the ones i love. That is only you type."
Tharn looked him up and down seductively.
Type cocked his head slightly to the side, drifting his eyes slighly shut.
"You...."
Type gulped has tharn placed his mouth to his neck to start kissing his neck senually to then take out his tongue to run it a bit up and down by the tip.
He moaned.
"Mmm you...yo.....you can't entice me tharn."
Tharn leaned up, there eyes darted.
"Maybe not with my eyes but with my body i sure has hell can."
Abruptly, he placed his mouth onto his to give him a deep passionate kiss, type reciprocated it in full, swirling his tongue around tharns coldness with his hot.
Tharn then ran his fingers across the top of types boxer til he automatically let go of him to grab him to the other side.
Type breathed heavily, heart raced.
"Type? I can hear your heart. We need to discuss the results."
Type looked to tharn with wide eyes, hands to his chest.
Tharn looked down to types hard on then to him with an eye brow raised. Types eyes darted.
"Um.....can you give me 5 mintues mom."
Isra smiled wide to be called that.
"Mmm yes. Hurry though."
Turning she went back to the house.
Type leaned his head to tharns shoulder to laugh. Tharn shared in the amusement.
10 minutes later, types erection went down and they parted for the house.
To the door, type hesitated. Tharn peered his eyes to the side a bit confused.
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"Mmm a bit....nervous."
Tharn brought up his other hand to stroke types cheek.
"I am right here no matter what my love."
Type smiled wide.
"I love you tharn."
Sharing a brief kiss, type pulled tharn in.
To the living room, the boys sat down to look forward seeing maple and his mother standing before them.
Maple stepped towards type to give him a piece of paper.
Looking to it, he couldn't make sense of it.
He looked to maple.
"What....does this mean?"
"Well other then growing stronger, having faster speed and reflexes, you will be able to absorb the energy around you, the good and the bad, perfecting it, you could change the bad."
Type eyes widen.
"Also you will be able too entice, even the strongest of the supernaturals."
Type looked to tharn to smile raising an eye brow.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
Maybe we don't have to wait for an eternal claiming to switch roles tharn.
Type then peered his eyes back.
"The biggest thing though type you will have some physic ability. From what i heard from your mother. You already have."
Type nodded.
Tharn looked to the two eyes darted.
"Now....the unfortunate part. All of this can be influenced in a bad way, before you can perfect it, with your regressed anger. You lived with your father who beat you, used you correct? You did everything for him and your sisters wishing to get the love you desperately wanted from him?"
Type peered his eyes down to nod.
Tharn brought up his hand to rub types back.
He looked to him to smile.
"You.... never fought back correct?"
Type looked up to make a face.
"Mmm once, but i blacked out, i didn't know what i was doing."
Maple nodded.
"Things will happen like that if you did not deal with your regressed anger type."
"What can i do then?"
"Well the obvious is to talk to your father, get closure, however your mother informed me he has Been sentenced to the rest of her sentance for what he had done. Now.....i have been thinking and i think i have come up with a solution."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Now....you love tharn correct."
Type looked to maple a bit confused.
"Yes.....what does that have to do with anything?"
"My solution is, you and tharn fight. You get your regression out by hurting the one you love."
Type instantly stood to look at her wide eyed.
"No....no....no...i Will not."
Turning he stopped in the doorway.
"Type.....if you do not. When you require these abilities...they will turn bad and sour. You may end up killing those you love."
Type gritted his teeth to turn to look at tharn.
"I.....have an option for that. I will not hurt tharn. I'm tired. I'm going to bed."
Tharn stood to follow til maple grabbed his arm.
He looked back.
"Tharn....this plan will help type. Hurting the one you love will make him feel great sorrow, that emotion will help regress his anger so when he develop these abilities they will be good and not. Be tainted. He needs to do.this every so often til he can talk to his father. You need to get him to do this tharn. It's for him."
Tharn nodded.
Maple let go for tharn to part.
Isra stepped too maple.
There eyes darted.
"Is.....this the only way?"
Maple nodded.
"Would be better if he fought with one of his sisters but.....i think he has more of a deeper love for tharn however. If He does this isra, he wouldn't have too again for maybe 20 to 30 years. By that point his abilities should be shaped with good not the bad."
Isra nodded.
"Well, i hope tharn can Change his mind."
Maple nodded.
"I hope has well."