his perspective

A month prior
Tharn laid to the side of an unconsious type with a slight smile, watching the pup sleep.
Peering up he saw he had overstayed.
Quickly, he removed himself from the bed.
Stepping to the desk, he was conflicted.
Finding a piece of paper, he wrote.
Type: i wish not to see you again. Tharn.
His eyes narrowed. Re reading what he wrote a half dozen times. Having the pup ask tharn to say those words left him in discourse.
Gritting his teeth, he couldn't find another piece of paper so he turned it over.
Type: keep your ears open for my call. Tharn
He gave a slight smile.
Hearing the pup groan, tharn looked to him accidently turning the paper with the first thing he wrote on top.
Peering to the clock tharn had to take his leave.
Taking one last look, tharn was still feeling conflicted emotions.
Back home, he tried too call the pup but only received his father.
By the end of the 2nd week, tharn shrugged it off.
Indulging in work, he mainly stayed in his room in his computer. To keep himself busy.
Then he switched his attention to trying to find the pups mother. Nothing. Tharn got frustrated. Whatever he was tharn knew it had too have come from the mother.
By this 2nd week he didn't know why he still cared. The pup was making it obvious he didn't wish too see him again so why did he?
Shaking, his head, tharn knew why, however he wished not to think it, thus keeping himself busy.
By the 4th week.tharn was in his mothers room looking down at paperwork she needed him to go over.
It was all the missing humans that surrounded there home. They always released them back. However, if too many went missing the police would always show accusing them.
His mother stood to the other side of him, eyes darted.
"No...i know nothing about them. Ill circulate these make sure no one here is indulging."
She nodded.
Stepping towards him, she placed his hand under his chin tilting it up. They looked to one another.
"You look....pale."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
Parting, his mother was right.
He wished too only fed on the pup but tharn felt that was over.
In the grand hall, he made his way too his room calling for a human.
Inside awhile later, tharn had his shirt opened, body leaned up sinking his teeth into the young boy, he was completely naked straddling tharn with a hard on.
Tharn unknown too him couldn't.
The boy placed his hand back under tharns pants going for his member. His eyes widen, leaning down, he was trying to get over the pup.
His hands went to the boys throat, squeezing a bit.
The boys hand was on his member, stroking but it never got hard.
He was confused.
"Mmmm to have this work you need too."
Tharns eyes furrowed.
This was annoying and frustrating.
Leaning, the boy down he enticed him.
The boy immediately took out his hand.
"Get up, get dressed, don't remember you were here."
Tharn let go of the boy.
He instantly got up, dressing and left.
Tharn turned his head too.the side.
He only saw type.
Squeezing his eyes shut this was getting ridiculous.
Bending his body over, he grabbed his phone from the floor too retrieve his phone. He hadent called in 2 weeks, Maybe he'll get type.
Instantly, he closed the phone. Krai answered.
Getting up with his speed, he buttoned his shirt. This was beyond ludicrous. Standing, walking too his desk retrieved his car keys.
Driving, tharn kept his eyes forward.
Starting, too really think and allow himself to feel. Tharn knew he had developed feelings for the pup.
Wasent the first time, he started to like the person he was fucking.
Tharn shrugged.
The pup asking him to say those words that night, changed tharns perspective on things.
He didn't love him though. Tharns body unexpectedly twitched.
He rolled his eyes.
Putting his foot down, he sped up.
Getting in town, he slowed looking about. Saw nothing.
The next stop would be the bar.
Parked, he went straight in.
Waiting, he kept his eyes down at a drink, he wanted a real thing.
When the bar started to get busy, he enticed a human.
Sitting, he bit into there neck.
The bartender looked and tharn held up a wad of cash. He looked the other way.
Taking his canines out, he had felt and heard a familiar heart beat.
Tharn brought up his hand to turn the human face to him enticing.
"Get lost."
He nodded.
With his speed he placed 200 in his back pocket.
His eyes narrowed, when he saw the pup being dragged by another pack member to the bathroom with haste.
What....the....Hell...you....think....your...doing....pup!
Getting up, tharn followed angerly.
That pup is mine!