too be together

"Mmmmm"
Type sat on tharn, in a close embrace, hand wrapped around his neck, has he stroked his length with the other. Tharn thrusted and hard into type, both hands to either side of his face, foreheads together. Type moaned heavily.
"How....many times is this pup?"
Type looked lustfully at tharn.
"Lost....count..."
Tharn smiled wide.
It had been a week of intense love making. Type barely had been able to part from tharn. This was the most love he had ever felt from.anyone and he was indulging in it too the fullest.
"Aaaaah tharn I'm going to cum....mmm....are....are you?"
Tharn in speed, pushed type down to pin his hands to either side of his head, type automatically wrapped his legs around his waist.
They kissed ferociously and passionetly.
They both then came.
Tharn still moved his body up and down has he emptied his seed into the boy, type moaned heavily.
After, they laid in a close embrace. Tharn was laying on his back with type laying on his chest, his arms were around types chest, types were gripping his.
"Mmm that was...." Type slightly chuckled.
Tharn nodded.
"That it was type."
"I'm.....sorry but...."
"Sleep pup....I'm not going anywhere."
Type moved tharns arms off, to turn laying his head on the cold physique. It lulled him too sleep.
Tharn wrapped his arms around his body.
Sleep my pup. I love you type.
The next morning, tharn left not telling type where. He stayed to eat in.full. his body was being overly used, in a good way, but it needed food.
Full, he flopped on his back, looking to the ceiling, arms above his head.
Other then tharn..... Type had a messed up life.
He still didn't know if tharns love for him was true but this week type was hoping.
Right now, he was overly indulging in it but type needed to know what was the next step. Type didn't want too go back to his asshole father. It took him 16 years to figure out he shouldn't be there with him. The only thing he was going to miss was he's sisters. He knew they loved him but type knew his father wouldn't do anything to them. So they were safe even if he didn't plan to return.
Type bit his lip a bit, even though they.we're a bad pack, he was a werewolve and type needed too belong to a pack. The only time a wolf didn't have one was through exhile, or not being able to transform.
Type could still transform and he was a beta but would he still be if his pack knew of him being a hybrid?
Tharn had told type, who ever he was around more would lean him.in that direction. So, if i stay.with tharn, would i become more vampiric?
Do.....i want that? Type really didn't know where he belonged anymore. All he knew was he didn't want to part from tharn but....being with type, not claimed, would he get in trouble?
From everything tharn had done for type, he did not wish for any harm to come to tharn.
Type then took a deep breathe coming too a realization. Tharns scent had to be all over the barn and that shovel. Would his pack then try to go after him? Type gulped. Then his thoughts went to his father.
Even though he was hating his father right now, type started to worry for him. Is he okay? Conscious? Could tharn have accidently killed him?
Type turned his head to the side feeling a bit of worry.
He shook his head.
Type knew tharn wouldn't kill krai.
Getting up, type wanted to take a shower.
He was over thinking.
In the shower he leaned his head down for the water to hit his neck.
Thoughts started to come back.
Type started to get worried about his father, about his pack and his sisters.
Would his pack try and find him when they smelled the vampires scent?
Is his father okay?
How was his sisters doing?
Should he stay with tharn? Would staying with him cause him trouble? From them being together, could this harm tharn?
Other thoughts started to swirl.
What happened after he left and he said he wasent claimed?
What did that really mean in they're clan?
Could he be claimed again?
Turning his head slightly to the side, he felt cold hands wrap themselves around. He straightened up to let the water hit his chest.
Tharn started to kiss his shoulder.
"May i?"
Type smiled.
"I give you my consent."
Tharn immediately sunk his canines.
Type moaned into the shower.
Slowly tharn took his hand down to stroke his length.
"Aaaaah fuck tharn!"
He took his canines out to lick his ear lobe.
Type bit his lip.
Tharn Then brought up his other, to place his wrist in front of types mouth, he peered his eyes down.
"I give you my consent my beloved."
Types lips parted.
"Do.....you really love me?"
"Mmm you know i do type."
Moving his head a bit, his laterals and canines sunk themselves in.
He drank in.the sweetness.
Tharn moaned.
Taking his wrist away, he turned type to.the wall,.for a tense and impressive round.
To the bed, tharn laid on type, has he laid on his back. He looked to the ceiling, type stroked tharns hair.
"Mmm tharn.....what....is going to happen now?"
Tharn started to play absentmindly to types free hand, running his fingers up and down his palm.
"By Monday we have too leave here, when i left i research. Your pack are still in your town, father is in recovering for a head injury and your sisters are in.the hands of a pack family. My mother is still in jail and they closed my house."
Types eyes widen.
"Your....mother is in jail?"
"Mmm....after You left i took her to the grand vampire for her crimes. I don't know the verdict has of yet but she is in holding."
"I'm..... sorry tharn."
Tharn widen his eyes. He moved his head to place his chin on types chest.
"Type....i feel no remorse for that woman. Just has you should not feel any remorse for your father. Krai and dew are horrible despicable supernaturals."
Types eyes darted.
"Mmm your right, but they are still our parents."
"That does not mean a thing for what they have done. Type.....you and i only have each other......right?"
Types lips parted.
He leaned up and so did tharn, they looked to each other questionally.
Other then his sisters, type wished never to go back.
Type....really didn't have anyone.
He moved his lips to tharns giving him a deep, sensual kiss, placing his arms around his neck.
Tharn moved his body a bit forward to reciprocate in full.
Parting, tharn raised an eye brow.
Type nodded.
"I.....don't care if i have toko blood rolling through my veins. I....don't care if that is some what is pulling us to be together. I....want to be with you tharn. I Told you. I've fallen for you."
Tharn smiled wide.
"I....have a question."
"Mmm?"
"Can....we be permittely claimed again?"
Tharn raised an eye brow to push type down.
"Mmm I'm about to claim you again right here and now my pup."
Type wrapped his legs around his waist. To then chuckle under his breathe.
For the moment, all type wanted was his vampire. Tomorrow was Saturday and they would go more into this matter but for now they both wanted nothing else but each other.
The two were hopelessly in love with one another and they both couldn't stop expressing it.