trial draws near

To the bed, type laid on tharn, somehow to sleep peacefully.
They both had there boxers on under there blanket, tharn stroked types head has he slumbered to look forward. It was Friday and tonight the grand vampire was too talk with both isra and to awake krai for a conversation.
Yesterday before type fell asleep, the grand vampire went to them to ask for type too be there when the grand vampire would talk to the two.
Type accepted to talk to his mother but hesitated with being there for his father. He knew once this man woke, krai was going to be fuming.
Tharn starred forward, to listen to types heart beat that thumped evenly in his chest.
Grunting and groaning a bit, type opened his eyes too peer them up to smile.
"Mmm tharn?"
He looked down.
"Yes?"
"I'm hungry." He lightly chuckled.
Tharn nodded to reach over to the side to pick up his phone to dial the cook they had here on staff.
After, he placed it back to look at type .
"Mmm I'm.... thirsty Type....i should call for a..."
Then his eyes widen.
Type got on top of tharn to move his neck to the side, with a slight smile, keeping eye contact.
"You.....sure?"
"Of course."
Tharn leaned up, to place one hand to the back of his neck and the other to his waist to extend his canines to sink them in his neck.
Type moaned a bit.
Parting, type brought up his hands to either side of tharns face to pull him up for them to lock in a cold but warm kiss.
Type leaned back to turn his head to hear a knock.
He then got up to retrieve some clothes from the dresser to place them on.to go to the door retrieving the tray.
Type then sat to the edge of the bed to consume while tharn wrapped his legs about, head to his shoulder to watch.
"After you eat we must go to the grand vampire."
Type nodded.
"Mmm finished."
Tharn moved about to go to the dresser to get dressed.
They then parted to the grand vampires office where he was looking out the window, with an eye brow raised.
Hearing the door, he closed the curtains to go around his desk to see Tharn and type enter.
"Well, since she is already awake. We will go to your mother first."
Type nodded.
Going between them, they quickly followed to the sides.
To the door, the grand vampire smelled the twos lingering aroma to turn to look at them raising an eye brow.
Type looked down has tharn kept his eyes to the grand vampire.
Rolling his eyes, he turned back to retrieve a key to open.
Isra was in the same position to peer her eyes up looking at type.
She slightly smiled.
The three walked in to stay by the door in which he just closed.
The grand vampire took a few steps forward to look at isra.
"Isra of the morroka clan. In a week time there will be a trial. You may be able to be set free and no longer have to stay in a coffin for your remaining sentance. Do you understand what i am telling you?"
She nodded not taking her eyes from type.
"I need you to tell me. Did you ever fed on the werewolve krai archer?"
Her eyes flared in anger then looked to the grand vampire.
Type made a grimance.
"Why ask such a thing?"
"The reason for your high sentance was due to the fact this man came to me to say you fed upon him without consent."
A deep growl erupted from her chest cavity.
"That....bastard! Telling lies!"
Types lips parted.Tharn looked to type.
Isra leaned forward.
"I never fed upon that piece of shit! Why would he say such things!"
Type took a step forward.
The grand vampire looked to type.
"He.....probably did it because he saw how much you wanted me and not him."
The grand vampire looked too isra, she looked dumbfounded.
Isra scoffed.
"Why i ever fell in love with..."
Her body trembled, she looked down.
"I......never fed upon him! That gay piece of shit!"
Type looked to her confused.
Tharn looked to her in the same fashion.
"What?"
Isra looked to type.
"After the trial happens i have a story to tell you type."
She looked to the grand vampire.
"The only crime i have committed was hiding my son from my clan and mingling with that..."
She hung her head.
"Grand vampire....i have yet to be in the power to control my anger. Please part."
The grand vampire nodded.
The three parted.
The two walked a bit in front while the grand vampire locked her in.
Tharn and type looked too another.
"What my mother said.....is....confusing me. My father is not gay."
Tharn nodded. The two turned there heads to look to the grand vampire.
"We should now go talk with krai archer."
The two nodded.
Going first they walked behind, type hung his head, to chew at his inner cheek.
He didn't really want to.
To another door, the grand vampire went first, too unlock.
They all entered to see krai, sitting on the Edge, awake, with two vampire security guards. He didn't even look up.
Type grimanced.
The grand vampire took a step forward.
"Krai archer do you know why you are here?"
Krai kept his head hung, didn't speak.
The grand vampire turned his head to look at type. There eyes darted.
Type gulped to step forward.
"Dad?"
Krai gritted his teeth.
"Do....you know why..."
He looked up in anger.
"Piss......off!"
The three looked to krai.
"Well, let me tell you. You are here for lying to me. We have spoken to isra of the morroka clan."
Krai hung his head.
"She has told me, she did not fed upon you. Is she the liar?"
Krai scoffed.
"Fuck! Off!"
The grand vampire raised an eye brow then stepped too krai to grab him by the hair Making him look up. Type took a step forward but tharn held him back.
"You listen to me krai archer. I am the grand vampire here in this region. You will not use that tone with me or the vulgarity."
He then stepped back. The two glared at each other.
" when the trial is to happen. You will be shot up with the truth serum i have created for your kind."
Krais lips parted.
The grand vampire turned to leave.
Krai and type looked too another while tharn kept his eyes to type.
"You are a disgrace to our kind type. Leave! Get out! You are no son of mine!"
Type gritted his teeth and flinched.
Hanging his head, he twisted his wrist out from tharns hand to turn to leave.
Tharn turned to look at krai who smiled.
Narrowing his eyes, he stepped too him to punch him in the face.
Krai leaned his head forward and Down to spit blood upon the floor.
Tharn smiled then parted.