laying low

3 weeks later, the two were in and out of different places, staying away from types pack that were following them. To another hotel, type ate at the table while tharn left. Upon his return, he had a new laptop. Connecting to the internet, he researched the wear abouts of the texts he had been  getting from the wolf tin.
Finishing his food, type got up to stand behind tharn has he sat at the desk, to see what he was up too.
Eyes darting, type saw they were far off from them with the locations that were showed on the map.
"Mmm....do you think my father would be with them?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Can he still transform?"
"No. Still has his nose though."
"Well, being your father and you two smell alike in part, maybe."
"Mmm maybe the showers aren't working.....i need something else to mask my smell. They look far away, however they may have split and not told each member."
Types eyes darted.
Then he bent his body to place his head on tharns shoulder with a sign.
"There....not going to let up tharn. especially with your scent all over the shovel and the barn. They probably think you kidnapped me."
Tharn stopped typing.
"Then what? Are you going to leave me?"
Type rolled his eyes.
He straightened up and tharn turned the chair they.looked to one another.
"I'm a beta tharn. They will not let up. Maybe.....we need to try to meet up with them and you can stop the enticement on pak. That is another.reason they are trying to find me."
"Type....if something were too happen, i can't take on a pack. I.also didn't really make or have vampire contacts in the last 300 year's. Even dating that one vampire, first it didn't last more then a month and we parted on bad terms."
Type looked to him a bit confused.
"You.....don't have any friends?"
"None that are alive. I had human friends, i never trusted another vampire. From what my mother had done, you can see why i don't trust vampires."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"I....can go alone then. They won't kill me. I can tell pak.the truth also tell them i can't be there beta."
Tharn cocked his head to.the side.
"If....your father is there? You know he will beat you too compliance."
Type made a serious face and rose a eye brow.
"That son of a bitch will never lay another hand on.me. i do not care if he is my father or not."
Tharn gave a smirk.
Standing, his eyes narrowed.
"Mmm....there is another way."
"What way?"
"First we.... Claim one another in front of the grand vampire and we....un earth your mother."
Types eyes widen, lips parted.
"The claiming okay. To un earth my mother before her time, what will Happen too you."
Tharn shrugged.
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Tharn....i need to make a real serious decision on this but i.need all the variables."
"Yourll.....have your mom type. She will be able to take care of you if something were too happen to me, if we un earth her."
Types eyes widen.
He shook his head.
"No.....then."
Tharn stepped too.Type bringing up a hand to stroke his cheek.
"If we un earth, someone will have too take her place. Its not death type. I can wait for you. I....don't know exactly how long hybrids have too live, however, a wolf you can live for 500 if you take care of yourself. "
Type gulped.
He brought up his hand to tharns, his eyes darted.
"Then.....i can wait for my mother. There are other ways tharn. In essance i.have given up my pack and family for us. What i need you too do for me tharn is stay by my side and not do everything on your own. I'm not fragile, i can take care of myself, but if the only person who has ever loved me for me were too leave. That will destroy what remains of my heart."
Tharns lips parted.
Type caressed his cheek in tharns hand.
He took.a deep in.
"I'm....going to take another shower before we have to leave."
Type took tharns hand off too.part.
Tharn stood there not really knowing what to do next.
In the shower, type leaned his head up to let the water hit his face. What tharn said was true. His kind could live for 500 years, many either get killed before they could even get to 100 or they end up killing themselves for whatever reasons.
The higher werewolves were about 1,000. They stayed out of fighting and only kept to themself. There were 5 and they stayed in the mountains. No.one knows exactly how they have lived so long.
"Mmm maybe i can talk with them."
They were the only ones who could overturn laws and rules. Only betas and alphas could go.
Type then in a rush turned off the water. He sprinted out, tharn had sat back down, he spun his chair around to eye type, who came out with nothing. His eyes widen.
Breathing heavily, heart raced, type eyed him to see where tharn was looking. He rolled his eyes.
Getting dressed, he went to tharn.
"I.....think i may have thought of a good plan for us tharn."