the promise

The two laid in a close embrace After there heated round unaware, the two could be heard.
Type laid on tharns chest, arm wrapped around his torso to move his head so he peer his eyes up.
Tharn turned his head to look down, eyes slighly raised.
"So....when were eternally claimed....we can switch?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Mmm maybe. Yourll just have to entice me into it."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I think your making fun of me vampire."
Tharn brought up his hand to stroke types cheek.
"I'm not. Has your powers grow i believe Yourll be able to. Curious what else Yourll be able to do."
Types eyes darted.
"What all can you do?"
Tharn shrugged.
"The usual, entice, faster speed, very strong. Nothing out of the ordinary for my kind. Some get other things some don't. I am the don't. "
Type smirked.
"Mmm you also are a stealer."
Tharns brows furrowed with confusion.
"You stole this hybrids heart."
Tharn looked forward to lightly chuckle.
"That line was a bit...." He laughed.
Type smiled to take a deep breathe.
"Is....it normal to be a bit scared and nervous about acquiring these things?"
Tharn nodded.
Type laid his cheek to the side of tharns chest has he continued to stroke his other cheek.
"Every one keeps on telling me ill be a powerful hybrid, but.....i really want to know how and why? I've seen the ancients. There not all that powerful."
Tharn shrugged.
"We will just have to wait for night fall, for you to be tested. You've told me Yourll be able to entice, I've seen you to be able to feel different energies even though years have passed. Once you are tested i hope maple can tell us all what to expect."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Tharn? What will happen if i have powers that are.....bad. What will happen then? Also, i don't like the fact all the vampire clans maybe even the werewovle packs, will be all over me. It won't be for love but for greed."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
Type looked up.
"I....don't want you to get hurt protecting me."
Tharn smirked a bit.
"I won't be type. When you are ready we can eternally claim one another.....but only when you are ready.....i...was forced to become a vampire by my mother's tricks.....i do not want you to be tricked into it or pressured. Us, being claimed right now is enough. You are mine pup and i am yours. "
Type smiled wide to lean up giving him a brief kiss to part.
There eyes darted.
"Tharn? I.....do want you to....promise something."
He cocked his head to the side.
"When.....i lost control and almost....."
Type gritted his teeth, eyes darted.
"If..... when i start to obtain these powers.....if i lose control and i try to hurt you or any one.....i want you and only you too stop me. By....any means."
Tharn raised an eye brow looking at types serious expression.
They both then leaned up.
"I.....hope your not suggesting.....i.....kill you type."
He shrugged.
"Id..... rather you kill me then me kill you."
Tharn signed.
"Type.....do you love me?"
He nodded.
"Then....there You go. Yourll never hurt me. The other time was an accident. You were tired, under fed and i fed upon you to much. I do not believe for one minute you will ever intentionally hurt me, let alone kill me. That is not you."
Type looked down.
"Nonetheless, i.....want you to promise me tharn."
He rolled his eyes to lay back to look forward with his brows furrowed.
Type laid to his side eyeing tharns mad stance.
Biting his inner cheek, type turned a bit playful wanting to lighten the mood.
He brought his hand to tharns exposed leg to start running his finger tips up and down sensually.
Tharn peered his eyes to the side, to then wrap his arms across his chest.
Type smiled to then sensually take those finger tips from his upper leg to his inner thigh going for his member.
Tharn peered his eyes to type who smiled wide.
He raised an eye brow.
Type leaned a bit closer to clear his mind.
He rubbed his bottom lip to his.
Oddly, tharn started to feel relaxed.
His arms started to go down, eyeing type.
Type peered his eyes up has he wrapped his hand around tharns length, stroking him softly.
Precum then ozzed from his slit.
Seeing tharn a bit dazed, he raised his eye brow.
"Tharn?"
"Mmm?"
Type leaned back a bit seeing tharns eyes a bit glazed over. His eyes widen.
"Tharn.....give me a deep tongue lathered kiss."
Bringing up his hand, tharn wrapped it around types neck to bring his mouth to his.
They lathered there tongues about, passionetly.
Did.....i.....entice Tharn?
Parting, tharn kept trying to give him a deep kiss.
"Tharn....stop."
He did.
Types eyes widen.
He smiled wide.
"Tharn settle back."
He did just that has type moved about going in between his legs to start licking his head.
Tharn kept his eyes to type.
He then went to his shaft to lick up and down, lubing the vampire up.
Leaning up, they kept there eyes to another.
"Tharn.....i want you to make love too me."
Going forward, tharn grabbed type to lay him on his back going straight in, pinning his hands to either side of his head.
He thrusted his full speed.
Type leaned his head back too moan heavily into his mouth.
Tharn leaned his mouth down to kiss and nip his neck. Type then wrapped his legs around his waist.
Tharn then went to his ear has he turned his head to the side.
"You....don't need to try and entice me for i to make love too you my pup."
Types eyes opened to look to tharn to sign.
"I....didn't entice....mmmm....you did....i?"
Tharn gritted his teeth to lean his face closer to smirk a bit.
Taking out his tongue he licked types lips sensually.
Type squeezed his mouth shut tighter to moan.
His body went up and down with the friction.
Tharn told a lie.
"No.....you didn't pup."
Types narrowed.
"Mmm for.... your.... Decite.....i....mmmm.....want that promise....hurry....before i cum!"
Tharn gritted his teeth harder to narrow his eyes, plunging himself deeper into the boy.
Type raised eye brow.
"Mmm tharn? Promise me.....if....you truly love me....Yourll....promise."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
Leaning down tharn placed his head to types shoulder to quicken his pace has he grew closer.
Type moved his head slightly to the side to lean it up, moaning into his mouth.
"I.......promise."
They both then came in unison.
Laying on top of types sleeping body tharn looked down at him.
"I.....have no intention of fulfilling that promise type. Even if you get too powerful and you some how could kill me. I will not kill you. I.....love you too much."
Leaning his head to the side, he contently listened to his pups heart beat.
Unknown to him, isra had caught what he said.
Closing the door, silently, she smiled.
My son is very lucky to have you tharn.
Parting she went back to maple.