past is full of pain

Daw tyraki fell in love with a human chula numara. Her father protested but she grew large with a baby in her womb. She hide the baby from chula has she found he would not allow her to turn him. Devastated she left him without a word, with there child.
Has she gave birth, her son tharn was not of vampire descent. He carried no traits, he came out a human too her dismay.
Has tharn grew she waited for the appropriate age too turn him.
Waiting, tharn was surrounded by vampires who wished to feed upon him. Tharn grew too hate there kind, hoping for the day he could leave and never come back. They were ruthless, soulless, crude, mean and nasty.
By his 16th birthday, dew learned his father was on his death bed.
In haste, she left with tharn.
By his side she told him about there son. Chula was beyond fuming mad at this woman.
"You mean....too tell me....i had a son and you never told me.....because i wished not to be turned."
Dew nodded.
He coughed looking to the side.
"Your kind are soulless, demented..."
He coughed again, blood in a napkin.
Dew looked too the side.
"I....wish too see him."
She nodded.
Tharn was kept outside, not able to hear one word.
"If you do. You shall not tell him of what we just spoke. Your son is but human. I can entice you from his mind. Don't tempt me."
Chula rolled his eyes.
"Let me see him." He coughed.
She parted.
Opening the door, tharn looked to his mother.
"He....wishes too see you."
Tharns lips parted.
Nodding, he went inside.
Dew stayed out side with the door open.
Tharn walked too the edge, staring at his father.
Chula looked to him raising an hand to place on his cheek. Tharn gulped.
Chula smiled.
"You have my.....eyes...son."
Looking about, he pulled tharn down.
He put his mouth to his ear.
"Do not trust her tharn."
He whispered.
Tharns eyes widen in confusment and surprise.
Then chulas hand flopped down.
Leaning up, chula passed on.
After, the fights with his mother occured. He was old enough to be turned. Tharn, however was like his father. He did not want to be turned.
Has he slept, she tried, feeling her teeth sink into his neck he instantly got up, in shock.
They argued.
"I wish not to be turned! You know of this!"
They stood apart from one another.
"So you wish to be like your father. To die."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"I'd rather die then become your kind."
Dew gritted her teeth in anger.
"I....wish not to be anywhere near you or your kind again."
Tharn went to the door.
"If you take your leave....you will be stripped of my name. You will be a no body....tharn you shall never return."
Tharn nodded.
"I am but fine with that. Good bye mother."
Dew picked up the lit candle stick to throw it to the wall in anger.
Days turned to weeks, weeks to months, months to years.
Tharn was 20 and finally living in pure delight and happiness. Even though it was frowned upon and they had to keep it a secret.
Tharn fell in love with a stable boy of 17. They were able to run a small farm together in bliss.
Unknown to them, his mother never let go. She saw how he was with this Human. Dew could not allow someone she loved too eventually die one day.
Going back to her home, she made an elixer to make the human tharn was with so sick he would come back. Then she could implement her plan.
A human she had taken has a lover watched in disagreement.
"Dew...how can you do this too your son?"
She rolled her eyes.
"I do not recall asking for your advice.  Has this all will go down, ill have two new vampires to had to my family."
He gulped.
"Even though your son wishes too remain human?"
She scoffed.
Looking straight forward she had enough of him.
Turning she sunk her teeth in draining him dry.
Looking down she cocked her head too the side.
"You had too just keep talking."
Rolling her eyes, her elixer was complete.
In haste, on her horse she traveled to tharns home.
Has the two made sweet love in the barn dew found something of the other human too place the elixer inside.
Finshed, the two walked hand in hand to the house. Parting,
The human grabbed his cup too drink the cooling water unaware what was in side.
Has days went by the human began to get sick.
On his death bed, tharn couldn't stand too lose him.
Head hung, Tharn would make the ultimate sacrifice if need be.
Finding his mother, tharn got on his knees, head hung, to weep before her asking for her help.
She smiled.
"If....you wish to save this Human....you need to be turned so you can turn him. Make your choice. I doubt from.what you told me he has long."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
He stood before her, leaning his head to the side, exposing his neck.
"Do what you must."
Dew smiled widly.
Tharn was too the floor rathering in pain.
"Mmmmm" he groaned.
Dew watched with an expressionless face.
His eyes turned bright red, then he rose staring to his mother.
"I.....am hungry."
She nodded.
Feeding, they both left in haste to return to his human.
Upon there return, tharn went to the bed to sit on the edge to weep.
Dews eyes widen. He was not suppose to die, not yet.
She placed her hand on his shoulder.
"My son....i....am so sorry."
Tharn looked forward with no emotion. His heart turned black.
"You....did what you could to help. Let us take our leave."
Tharn turned to exist there home.
Dew waited for him to part before she eyed the human sullenly.
"You...we're not suppose to die. I....am truly sorry."
Turning she went to her son. Has they sat in the carriage, tharn looked with his new eyes out to see a new and dark World.
I....will never bring myself too love again.
Has the years passed he took on lovers, all but one wished, wanted his love but he could never bring himself to.
The only one he felt anything close too love was a vampire girl he did not lay with. Physically she was 15 mentally she was ancient.
They held many grand conversations, he did become infatuated with her but never truly loved her.
After she commited suicide, she changed his world view bit into positivity. It still held darkness for him. In part he was turned to something he wished he never wanted to be, ripped away also by his love he could never be with.
Has one of his human lovers took ill, he went to them on there death bed.
Dieing of the tb, tharn sat in a chair has they slept.
Waking, weakly, he was not long for this world.
Peering his eyes to the side he scoffed.
"Why....are you here?"
"I....made you a promise when we laid together...i would see you off."
Tate rolled his eyes.
"You....do not need to be here. Have not seen you in what?"
He looked to the ceiling trying too count.
"40 years."
"Mmmm and you here....the same. Little jealous i am."
He lolled his head to the side, eyes darted.
"You.....would never turn me though.....even though i loved you deeply."
Tharn leaned his head back, eyes narrowed.
"No....i wouldn't. You are right about that."
Tate scoffed looking to the other side.
"The ghost of my pass is here to see me off...i wish you too leave."
"Tate....i....made you a promise."
Tate coughed then looked back.
"Seeing you is causing me great pain tharn. Did you even love me when we were together?"
Tharn cocked his head to the side.
"No tate, i Told you before we began i wouldn't. You knew that. It was but you who decided too indulge, then you broke up with me."
"I....couldn't stop my Heart tharn. You however, have no heart. You are nothing but a soulless bastard who promises his lovers the world but never give them the one thing we truly desire. There is no point of you being here. Soon ill be with my true love. You need to...."
He coughed, hard.
Lolling his head to the side, tate fell asleep never too wake.
Once his heart stopped he stood to lean over to kiss his head.
I'm sorry tate. Truly sorry.
After tharn took a 50 year break. Indulging in work, he had to travel a lot.
Traveling to a werewolve invested town he decided to stop for a drink. He knew the bartender.
Inside he sat at the bar staring down, soon a werewolve walked too the side of him trying too pick him up. Tharn was over this. Sniffing about he could tell this werewolve was a virgin. Not hearing fear in his heart by the way it thumped he looked up, hearing his rambling.
Tharn was taken aback. This werewolve smelled different and reminded him of the human he loved 300 years ago.
That could not be possible.
Standing he turned to Pay his tab to then grab the werewolve by the wrist. He was interesting, tharn decided to end his 50 year old dry streak to have a one night stand not aware he would fall for this pup.