unimaginable

After an impressive, round in the car, the two went to a hotel has the sun started to raise. In the shower, tharn could not keep his hands to himself. He stood behind, with types head leaned to the side moaning has he thrusted himself in slow speed into type. He parted his legs a bit too accomplish such an act. Types arms laid limply to his sides, has tharn gripped types hair, gently to keep his head back and the other was wrapped around his length stroking in times with his thrusts. Tharn kept his eyes to type has he moaned heavily into the shower.
"Aaaaah tharn! This is too fucking...aaaaah"
Tharn smiled has he saw types cuming face. He quivered his seed out that fell to the shower floor, it circled the drain. With his speed, he made type bend his body slightly to the wall, to place his hands to either side of his waist to thrust even faster.
"I love you pup! Your so tight!"
Type bit his lip, he was going to cum again.
A few thrusts later they came in unison. Type leaned up to wrap his hand around to give tharn a deep tongue lathered kiss.
Once done, the two moved to the bed. Tharn laid on his back to the wall with type on his chest, he stroked his hair has they were in a close embrace.
Type signed in contentment. Tharn peered his eyes down.
"I..... believe you forgot to say something back in the shower type."
He smiled, with his eyes closed. Type played dumbfounded.
"Mmm....don't know what you mean."
"Pup? Do you wish for a consequence?"
Type shrugged.
With his speed, he moved type to his back, for him to wrap his legs around tharns waist, he pinned his arms to either side of his head, thrusting in deep once more.
Tharn rose an eye brow, looking down at type.
"Mmm tharn....i....am tired....your....gonna break me......"
"Then you know what you have to say."
Type bit his lip, even though he was exhausted from the two previous rounds, he was fully erect once more.
"Mmmm fuck! Make be cum! I love you tharn! You know i do! Aaaae fuck your so deep! Mmm"
Type held his head Back to moan loudly into the air.
Tharn smiled wide.
"Good pup"
Type leaned his head to the side, breathing heavily. Getting closer, he started to grind a bit. Both came once again in unison. Types body gave out, he fell asleep.
Tharn looked him.over has he slowly still thrusted a bit, emptying his seed.
"Mmm i love you pup."
Leaning down he placed his lips to his.
Parting, he took himself out to lay on him, to smile, listening to his pup's heart beat.
The next day, type ate everything on the tray, he was ravengous.
On the edge of the bed, with consent, he bit into tharns wrist, to consume his blood. Oddly, he was wanting it.
Tharn kept his eyes to type has he drank.
"Mmm Type?"
Parting, partly off he breathed heavily. Peering his eyes to tharn, multiple colors swirled in a hypnotic way. Tharn raised an eye brow. Bringing up his free hand he stroked his cheek.
"You....with me type?"
Closing, his mouth, he nodded.
Tharn smiled.
"We need to go."
Type nodded. He had slept til 2 hours before the sun was going to set.
Moving his hand down, the two intertwined there hands, for tharn to pull type along behind.
In the car, they drove for quit awhile. Parked, type looked ahead confused. They were in front of a gate, on the other side was a cemetery.
He looked to tharn.
"Why are we here?"
Tharn kept his head down to unbuckle. Then he looked with an serious expression to type.
"Has we go in, do not let go of my hand. Do not talk to anyone. Stay always with me."
Type gulped.
"Um.....okay."
"Type....has We enter. You will see the badness of being a vampire. Please, for me keep your head to the ground or keep your eyes closed."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Tharn....what is...."
Tharn shook his head.
"Type.....for me. Don't ask."
Type gritted his teeth then gave a stiff nod.
With his speed, tharn had went around to open types door. Out, they stood near each other, eyes darted.
"Is....this going to be bad?"
Tharn nodded.
Type looked down to take a deep breathe in. He placed his hand in tharns to then hang his head. Tharn took a step forward too, kiss types forehead, to then step back.
"Remember everything that i told you."
Type nodded.
Keeping his head down, he let tharn pull him along. At the gate, they stopped for tharn to bit his thumb, making it bleed to run a blood line on the gate. Stepping back, it opened.
Type kept his head down.
Pulled they went passed a few head stones for then tharn to Open a door to a cript.
Turning, tharn took his hand back.
He placed his hands to types shoulders.
"Don't move."
Type nodded.
Turned around, tharn went to a stone coffin to move the lid back.
He then grabbed type by the wrist too pull him in, they both went down the stairs. To the bottom, they had to stand there for a moment. Tharn looked back to see type, head hung, head twitched a bit back and forth in pain. The smells that was going in his nose was aweful. He could tell there was death here and not just vampires.
Tharn turned to place a hand to his cheek.
"Type? Can you withstand this?"
With there intertwined hands, type brought up tharns wrist too smell in deep the aroma. It helped a bit.
Gulping, he put it down to nod.
"Go fast."
Tharn nodded. By the smell, type could only imagine the unspeakable things that may have occured down where they were.
Has they walked, he could smell other vampires. A few hissed has they walked passed, some voiced slurs of what he was, others murmured not understanding why he was down there.
Type gulped and closed his eyes. He couldn't hold in his breathe any longer. Breathing, types body quivered, tharn pulled him faster. He could not transform here, if so it would mean death.
"Don't transform, were almost there!"
Type gritted his teeth, trying hard not too.
"Mmm hurry then!"
Walking faster, tharn lead him into a room, then shut the door.
Turning he placed his hands to either side of his face, eyes darted.
"Type? Type?"
He brought up his hands to tharns.
His body wouldn't stop quivering.
"Type! Don't! Control it! Please!"
Type moved his head stiffly to the side, to try and breathe in deeply.
Breathing in slowly, the quivering started to slow.
Type opened his eyes, they looked to tharn. They were gold.
"Type......control it."
He nodded.
"Mmm trying...."
They stood like that for a few moments more til type fully relaxed.
Slowly, his eyes turned back to brown.
"I'm..... fine..."
Tharn nodded.
"I....need you to sit in the chair over there so i can get the grand vampire. Can you stay here?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Yes."
Tharn smiled. He leaned forward to give type a kiss.
Parting, he went around type to get the grand vampire.
After, he left, type went to his knees, wrapping his arms around his torso, head hung. The smell out there was unimaginable.He somehow could feel the pain and suffering.
"What.... happens down here!"
He shivered.
Hearing footsteps, he got up to go sit.
Tharn entered alone, to sit on the chair next to him.
Type eyed him.
"We will see the grand vampire in a few moments."
Type looked to tharn with a frown.
"Do.....you know what happens here?"
Tharn turned his head to look forward.
"I.....don't wish to talk about it."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Have....you've done anything here?"
Tharns eyes widen at the accusation. He turned his head to look to type.
"Why the fuck would you ask me that?"
Type gulped feeling guilty.
He turned his body, so he could look forward. Type did not like being here.
Tharn eyed type.
"Do....you really think i would type?"
Type took.a deep breathe in.
"Let us wait for the grand vampire."
Tharn scoffed.
"I can't believe you think this of me."
"Tharn!......i.....hate being here please.....if you wish for me not to transform....can we wait in silence. I.....don't know why but.....i can feel the pain and suffering that happens here....I'm....sorry....i...dont think you would or could....but....."
Types body quivered. Even though he couldn't smell anymore, the feeling was imprinted on him.
Tharns demeanor softened.
He reached his arm out.
Type looked to the side.
"I give you my consent."
Types lips parted.
"Tharn....I've already have taken quite the amount in the hotel....i...."
He motioned it up.
"It'll help. Just take a few gulps full. Ill be fine."
Type breathed in deep.
Leaning to the side, he sunk his canines and laterals in just taking a little then he parted looking to tharn apologetically.
"Tharn I'm...."
He shook his head back.
"This place brings out the worst in good people. Let us be silent now."
Type nodded.
They then went into silence awaiting for the grand vampire.