just us

Going to the boys room, isra opened the door to peer her eyes around. Stepping in she saw a paper on the bed.
Picking it up, her eyes darted.
Behind her, maple came, to grab the piece of paper then turned.
"Come isra, they will come back. They need there time."
Isra signed to nod, to follow suite.
Piece of paper
Type: mom, do not worry. Tharn and i need our time. Stay safe.
To the hotel
"Nnnnn fuck tharn! Mmmm"
Tharn was laying on his back, hand wrapped around types neck to slightly pull on it, while type grinded on tharns length while he had two hands to his member to stroke.
Tharns other hand was to his back, to accidently scratch down, the ecstasy of this round was too much.
Type moved up, to place his arms behind, head back, too moan heavily into the air, has tharn took his two hands to types member to continue to stroke.
His eyes blazed.
"Mmmm cum for me pup! Cum for me!"
"Aaaaah fuck! You feel so good inside aaaaah I'm cumming! Mmm so fucking good vampire! Mmmm"
Both cumming in unison, type laid to his stomach with tharn to the side to kiss his back.
Type smiled.
"Mmmm tharn....i....can't....you've....drained your hybrid...."
He lowly chuckled.
Leaning up, tharn got off the bed to go to the bathroom.
Returning, he grabbed type in a bridal style to take him into the bathroom to place him gently into the bathtub.
Standing near the edge, he offered his wrist.
Type eyed it then looked to tharn.
"Only if you say it again."
Tharn smirked.
"All that i said was a lie..."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Aaaaaand?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"I love you my pup. I truly love you."
With a smile, he leaned forward to place his canines and lasters into his wrist too consume.
Hearing the vampire moan type grabbed that wrist after he consumed to pull him into the tub, on top, to wrap his arms around, water slightly sloshed over.
Tharn looked up.
"Mmm being a naughty pup i see?"
"Your blood gave me strength, mmm say it again."
Type held him tighter.
Tharn moved himself down to relax a bit too bring up a hand to grab types to start kissing Every finger.
Type leaned his head back against the tub.
"I love you type. I.....love you. I feel nothing but love for you. I......Am....in....deep love over you."
Type smiled wide to close his eyes.
"I love you my vampire."
They two stayed in that embrace til, in his speed, tharn got out to get a towel to dry himself.
Type moved to the edge to lean over to look at tharn with a pout.
"What do you think your doing?"
Tharn chuckled to turn eyeing type.
"You need food."
Then He stepped too type to place a hand under his chin to move his head up. There eyes darted.
"You need the engery for what i have in store for you pup."
Type smiled wide.
Turning he parted for type too sit up, finding the soap to clean everywhere.
When the food came, even though he objected, tharn took type out bridal style to then.grab a towel to dry him. When type tried to get dressed, tharn grabbed in bridal style once more to throw the clothes to the side, placing him on the bed to the edge. Straightened up, tharn turned to get the tray to bring it to type then went to the bathroom to clean the water up from the floor.
Type shook his head. This felt like they were on honeymoon.
He chuckled a bit too then consume.
After, tharn came back to crawl onto the bed seductively to take the pup again and again.
In a close embrace, type breathed heavily on tharns chest with his back to him.
He looked at there hands.
"Do....you still question my love for you pup?"
Type shook his head.
"No.....you've.....proven....it....to...me.....over and.....blissfully....over.....i....love you vampire....about.....killed me..."
He lightly chuckled.
Tharn held him tighter.
"I love you type. I love you with all that i am. You are the only one for me. I hope i am the only one for you."
Type cocked his head to the side, eyes darted.
"Mmm you are my vampire.....you are. I....love my sister's, I'm.....beginning to feel my mother's love but yours.....i can't live without."
Tharn smiled.
"You and i are two of a kind type."
Type turned to lay his stomach to rest his chin on tharns chest to look up.
There eyes darted.
"I should have asked this of you before i just took it and....i know were not married but......can i have your last name? I....don't want want to be An archer."
Tharn made a face.
"Mmm from.everything my mother has done i do not want to be a tyraki. I....was thinking of changing it to my father's."
Type cocked his head to the side.
"What is it?"
"Mmm numara."
"Then....May i have that."
Tharn brought up his hand to stroke his cheek.
"Yes mr. Numara."
Type smiled wider.
"I love you tharn."
"Mmm i love you too type."
"Do....we have to go back?"
"We should has your abilities are starting to grow. Maple can help you in ways i can not."
Type made a face.
"Mmm i Dont wish to stifle my moans though.....i also love to hear yours."
Tharn chuckled.
"You are a very naughty pup type."
"Well, can we stay here for at least a week. Have it just be you and me?"
Tharn nodded.
"Anything for for my pup. I do wish for us to stay so we can be with each other. Just the two of us. You and i against the world so to speak my love."
Type smiled to lean his head to the side to let his eyes drift shut.
"Mmm then let me sleep. For tomorrow....i want to try to entice you again."
Tharn rolled his eyes to grit his teeth a bit.
"You can try pup.....you can try."
Type breathed in deeply and contently.
"Good day, my heart, my love."
Tharn smiled.
"Have sweet dreams my beloved. I will be right here when you wake."
"Mmm....better....be...."
Tharn brought up his hand to stroke types had lulling him to sleep.