misery

The morroka clan, was a powerful and wealthy vampire clan to the north. Has they started, they pryed on the humans, inticing them to allow them too gain such a status. This clan was part of the ancients, being. Thousands of years old. They were the ones who made a deal with humans so they could be fed upon. Other clans joined in and the morroka's made the profit.
Isra was born 278 years ago by her mother breeding with a human causing isra too have been born a half breed. Klua morroka eventually married tamina morroka after she learned of the human demise. However, she never cared for the human in the least. She learned a disgusting truth about them.
Klua was never able too tell them she had grew with a child.
Tamina welcomed the baby girl with open arms, since 2 vampires could not breed but be turned.
Isra growing often asked about her father too get no response other then he died.
By 16, in a ceremony and by the tyraki clan pushing, isra was turned too a full bred vampire.
After she turned isra went to the grand staircase sitting down looking with her new vampire eyes.
Dew stood next too her eyes peering down.
"Have...you've kept with our understanding dear isra?"
"Mmm yes. I...have not been touched."
"Good."
Isra stood to eye dew.
"Pry tell, why do you care about my.."
Dew scoffed with a smile.
"Just.... remember you shall not be touched."
Isra looked to dew with furrowed brows.
Walking down the staircase. Isra was prime and ready for the next step of dew's long plan.
Too the present
Isra laid on a table. She was in the Eve of giving birth. Has she came back her friend maple kept her away from everyone. Maple was a mid wife and she was going too help.
"Nnnn"
Maple hurried too her friend has she sat puking blood into a pan that was placed under her chin. Isra looked forward, swaying a bit.
"Isra...you need to.fed."
She shook her head puking in the pan once more.
"Nnnn" she cried in pain.
"This child....is going too kill me!"
Maple rubbed her friends back, eyes darted.
Isra immediately flopped her back down.too the table, leaning her head back screaming.
Maple looked down too her exposed stomach parted by the gown.
The stomach was extending and moving about.
Maple placed the pan too the side table to round placing isra legs up.
Her eyes widen seeing black hair.
"This is it. Push isra! Push!"
"Aaaaaaaaah!"
With a few pushes the baby came out not shedding a tear.
Wrapping the baby she gave him to isra.
She leaned her head up, grabbing him at once.
"Mmm....you about....kill your mother."
The baby cooed.
Maple eyed it.
She turned getting some blood packages.
Maple went too the side.
"You must drink....i....need to examine him isra."
She held on tighter.
"Why?"
"His flesh was of Normal color not pale. I need too see if he is a..."
Isra nodded.
They switched.
Isra consumed, keeping her eyes on maples back.
Maple placed the baby eyeing him. His eyes were brown, skin normal, he was warm not cold.
Her eyes narrowed.
"Isra....i...must do something. It will hurt the baby though."
"Is....it necessary?"
"Mmm....yes."
Isra looked down.
Maple had too pinch the baby and hard. Oddly he didn't cry tears just screamed.
Her lips parted.
Wrapping the baby, she took him too isra.
Isra calmed the little baby in moments. She bite her thumb,.eyeing him.
"You must be hungry little one."
Maple stopped the action. Isra looked too her confused. There eyes darted.
"Isra....i think your baby is a werewolve. Specifically....a...hybrid."
Isra's eyes widen then looked to the baby who cooed.
"How...do you know?"
"I...saw his eyes. They went from a deep gold to pitch black with blue swirling about. The gold is from the werewolve the blue is from your clan.  Also isra he is warm not cold."
Isra's lips parted.
"He...has my blood inside of him though? He could be a vampire later in life?"
"From what i know that will be for him to decide. He could stay a werewolve, vampire or a hybrid. Has long has he stays with us his body will be influenced by our kind has he grows but won't be made permittely."
"How can it become so?"
"If he is fully turned. However, he will always have there blood flowing in his veins."
Isra nodded.
"Has he grows he can decide."
"Maple....please go get that thing called formula. Also, i must make an apperence soon before my parents. You are too remain here taking care of my child."
Maple nodded then parted.
Isra smiled.
"Now for your name my child...mmm....your name shall be type morroka. I am but sorry you will never meet your father."
She closed her eyes holding the baby closer to her chest.
A month passed and isra was able to keep type a secert. All the love she felt for the werewolve left her body by the treatments she stole from dew and her lab.
Now she only loved her baby.
After, a meet up with her parents she walked in secert to a place well hidden.
Once inside she gritted her teeth in anger.
It took krai a long time but he was able too track down, isra by her family name and by scent.
He held type looking down at him then too her.
"Give him back!"
Krai took a step back.
Isra was about too launch til two body guards grabbed her.
Has krai came into the grounds, he met a vampire named dew, they fought til he let it slip he was there for his child.
Taking klua and tamina of the morroka clan with her, krai was able too follow in part his scent.
Dew, klua and tamina came out to stand next to krai. Klua left him too walk too isra giving her a hard slap.
Krai eyes furrowed.
Isra looked down.
"How could you! And with a werewolve! How could you hide this from.us after everything we have ever done for you!"
Isra looked up too her mother.
"Give him back to me! He is mine! Give type back too me!"
Krai's deamonar softened. He didn't want isra too be in pain. However, this baby was a male. He had too come back with him.
Krai tried too take a step forward til dew placed her hand on his shoulder.
He stood shaking her off.
Isra growled.
"I don't give a shit about the werewolve! Give me back my son! He is mine!"
Krai's heart broke.
Dew went forward, klua went too the side not looking to her daughter. Tamina went to her placing a hand on her shoulder.
Dew smiled. You have out lived your purpose.
She stuck a syringe in her neck, to silence her. Isra head hung.
Dew motioned with her head. The guards took.her away.
"Where...where are you taking her?"
Klua looked too krai in anger.
"Because of you! My daughter has too spend 700 years under ground in a coffin you son of a..."
She tried to pounce but tamina held her back.
Krai shuttered from.head to toe.
Dew turned going to krai eyeing him then the baby.
"You...should take your leave."
Klua eyes widen.
"What are you going on about dew! That thing he holds is my grand son! He can not leave with him."
Dew kept her eyes on the baby.
"Klua...it is a werewolve. It can't be here. Tamina please take your wife out."
Tamina nodded.
"Tamina....let go! Un hand me!"
Dew cocked her head to the side.
"Krai?"
He nodded.
"This baby might be a hybrid. If he shows any signs of a vampiric side you are too bring him back."
Krai's lips parted.
Then He flinched eyeing dews finger. It had a drop of his blood on her nail. She consumed it.
"Now i know i can always find you. Give me your word wolf. If this baby shows any vampiric side you will bring him back."
"I....give you my word."
She nodded.
"You should leave while you can."
Dew looked back too the baby. I shall see you soon, for the next step in my plan.
Krai went around her heading to his car. Type never stopped screaming.
Driving back, krai was broken.
Back in his town, his pack took the baby while krai drank himself under the table for days in his room.
Has the years passed he couldn't transform, krai lost his pack the woman he loved and now had a child who had her eyes and smile, plus could be a hybrid.
Fortunately only one pack member knew but krai knew how to keep his mouth shut. They all thought type too be a werewovle.
By age 6, for type He went to his father's drawer finding a picture of his parents. Krai had to sleep with turo to get it but he did it.
Type sat on the edge of his bed looking down at the picture, she looked beautiful.
Krai came in, eyes widen.
"Type!"
Type stood, placing the photo behind his back.
"You evil little...give it back!"
"Dad please....is this my mother? Where is she?"
Krai scoffed.
"She is dead type! Doesn't matter. She never wanted you anyway."
Type looked down sullenly.
Krai took a deep intake. He hated himself for that but...He couldn't help it. He felt it was his mistake. Breeding with a vampire made him lose a lot. His pack, himself and his heart.
Balling up his fists and being partly drunk, he took out his frustrations out on type.
After that day, type tried never too smile in front of his father. Nor do anything he wouldn't like. He ached for his father's love but never received it.
When he came back from the hospital he found the photo too hide it.
Over the years krai beat the living shit out of type, krai blamed type and himself for the misery. He tried to move on with another but all he got was twin girls and another Woman who left him.
He also kept up with the bargain of checking type every time he got sick but nothing ever.happened.
Now every day krai couldn't wait for type to leave once he turned 18. Krai drank heavily feeling like a piece of shit for what he does too type and the life he was delt with.