are you sure?

Has tharn rushed in the house, maple, sim and isra looked to him has he shut the door to lock.
He looked to isra.
"Can you hold back sim?"
Isra looked to him confused, he then looked to maple.
"Can you hold back chula?"
All there eyes darted with confusion.
Tharn then went forward has chula bursted through the door.
Isra went to sim has maple went to chula.
"Damn it! Let go! Tharn don't! You have no idea what you are doing! What you are giving up!"
Sim thrashed about to try to get out of isra's hold to go to chula but to no avail.
Tharn looked to isra.
"Mom, maple.....keep them at bay while i go to type please."
Isra's eyes widen at what tharn called her, she nodded.
"Go quickly."
With a smirk, he went to type.
Chula thrushed about.
"No! Don't do this! That dog is not worth it!"
Maple looked to isra confused.
"I think.....tharn is going to eternally claim my son."
Maples eyes widen.
To the bedroom, tharn went in to lock.
Looking at type, he was asleep.
Stepping towards the bed, he didn't have much time.
He brought up his hand to lightly shake him.
"Type...."
"Mmmm.....what?"
"Please wake. This is important."
Types eyes fluttered open to look at tharn to sit up.
"Are you okay? What is going on? Are you going with...."
Types eyes Widen has tharn placed his hands to either side of his face.
There eyes darted.
"Type archer, i am deeply in love with you. I don't give a shit what runs through your veins. I am here with you for you. My pup, who is kind, loving, admirable and has a pure soul. I may have felt something for your grandfather but it can not hold a candle to what i feel for you. I once thought i was in love with toko but type, you taught me the meaning of that word. I have never felt what i feel for you for Anyone else. You are my friend, my pup, my hybrid, my lover and my true love. I do not want any other in this world. I May hate what i am, but it allowed me to live enough to have you and i to come together. I want to be with you and only you for all of eternity type. Can we please eternally claim one another? I promise to be your protector, to be there through everything, through thick and thin. I.love you type."
Types eyes peered down, chin quivered, warm Tears fell down his face.
Sniffling, he brought up his hands to place them on.either side of tharns face.
"Are.....you sure tharn? You want to really be with me? Its....a lot.....I'm....asking a lot from.you.....you'd never be able to leave my side......i....don't quite know what you want to do with your life and...."
Tharn placed his forehead to types.
"My life revolves only around you type. I never want to part from you. Never. You are my only family."
Types lips parted.
Tharn lifted his chin up to give him a brief kiss, partimg they eyed another.
"I tharn of the tyraki clan wish to eternally be claimed by type archer."
Type smiled wide.
"I type archer, wish to be eternally claimed by tharn of the tyraki clan."
Both lowly chuckled to bring there chins up to lock in a deep kiss.
Turning there heads, chula came storming in.
His eyes darted.
"You....didn't!"
Tharn smirked.
"I did."
Type looked to tharn confused then it clicked he dropped his hands to push tharn a bit back to get up.
Tharn looked to type, he slowly got up.
They eyed another has everyone came into the room.
"Tharn.....Please don't tell me.....we only did this.....because...."
Tharn stepped too type to hold his hands. Eyes darted.
"Type.....he had a bit of a hand in it but."
Type took his hands back.
He gritted his teeth.
"So.....you were forced to do this?"
Tharn shook his head.
"No, no type, its not entirely like that."
Type stepped back. Isra went to type to stand to his side.
The two boys starred at each other.
"Type.....he loves you don't be....."
Type shoved his mother away to step about sim, chula and maple. He needed some fresh air.
Chula stepped too lay his back to the wall, looking to tharns back. Sim stood there, eyes darted to them all.
Isra looked to tharn, who had his head hung Looking down.
Maple went to tharn to place a hand to his shoulder.
"You....do know, it isn't complete til the two of you consummate and one drinks from the other."
"I.....don't see that.... Happening right now maple."
Tharn lifted his head up to look to his chula, who looked to the floor.
"My......chula, he can no longer just take me can he?"
Maple shook her head.
"No.....you and type are semi eternally claimed. You two can go wherever you like but no one can just take either of you. You do know tharn, if you do consumate that means type will never be able to ascend with his other hybrids and you can never belong to a clan, but could become a head vampire."
"We both know of this."
He looked to maple to part to look for his pup.
Chula gritted his teeth has he passed. Sim went to him.
Maple and isra left.
"Chula.....your son is in love. You knew of this before we came. I Told you he had someone. You.....pushed him into this. Let him be happy......i know you never were able to be truly with him but chula let him be."
Chula rosed his eyes to look sullen at sim.
"I......just wanted to be a good father to him. To have him know what that is like."
Sim stepped forward to wrap her arms around his neck. They eyed one another.
"Then let him go. Maybe later in this life he will come to you, with this hybrid, but if you keep pushing yourself onto him, you will never see your son again, that's a fact my love."
Chula made a face then brought his hands to wrap them around sim.
"I'll......back off."
Sim smiled.
"You also need to accept this hybrid has your son in law."
Chula rolled his eyes.
"I'll.....try."
Sim nodded to give him a kiss.
Parting, they looked to another.
"Mmm.this is why i love you. You talk sense into me"
Sim.nodded.
"It is What a wife is suppose to do when her husband is acting idiotically."
"Mmm"
Taking her hands down they held them to find isra and maple, letting the boys work it out.