explanation

After, type asked, he got up quick, to the shower. He was still not prepared. Tharn watched him go without holding him back.
In the shower Type head was hung arm too the wall, palms face down.
In part he wanted too know. Tharn said his mother wasent dead. So where the fuck has she been? Maybe his dad told him a truth. His mother never wanted him.
Type took a deep inhale.
The other part, he wished not too know. However, if he was a hybrid, type needed too know what too expect.
Done, he turned off the shower, dried himself and got dressed.
He placed his forehead too the door, gritting his teeth. Not in his whole life he had ever cried, none the less in front of anyone.why did i in front of him?
In his heart he knew why.
You are an fucking idiot type! How many others have fallen for him? He told you not to do so and look at you now. Type shook his head.
Taking a deep inhale, there were other pressing matters to attend too.
Opening the door, tharn was fully dressed, sitting on the edge of the bed.
Type gulped.
Hanging his head, he grabbed the chair to sit down.
Tharn cocked his head too the side.
"Are....you ready?"
Type nodded.
"The....morroka clan?"
"Mmm from what i have gathered. They started off has humans, Like all of us. Fearing death, the father somehow went off and found a vampire too turn him and his family of 5 at the time."
Types eyes darted.
"We type....are not bred but turned."
"How....am i too be....."
"We still have no clue has too why. A human and vampire can mate and breed, my theory, because one of them is alive. For your parents, i....can't give you a soild answer but only theories."
"Mmm, the....clan?"
"Over the years, they became more prosperous. They used humans, enticing.them for land and money. Recent they started too use humans too fed our kind for a fee. Other clans joined. Mine included. The morroka clan always profits from.each exchange."
"How....old are they?"
"The clan itself, they are about, 2,000 years old. Your grandparents are apart of the originals."
"What.... about my?"
Types heart skipped a beat.
"Your mother was born a half breed. From what i know. Her mother bred with a human. No one knows who. She has never breathed a word. Her mother came from a small clan that married into the morroka, just has old."
Type nodded.
"Is....isra...still a..."
Tharn shook his head.
"I....still do not know why but my mother influenced her turning too a full. However, i can understand why. My...."
Tharn looked down with narrowed eyes.
Type looked up too see some anger. Lips parted and a deep breathe. He got up to go over, sitting close too tharn.
Tharn looked up, there eyes darted.
"My.....mother does not like half breeds nor humans. I....was one."
Types eyes opened wide.
"You.... were...a?"
Tharn nodded.
"My mother bred with a human who wished not to ever be turned. He wished too live out his life. Even though i did not grow up with him....i adapted to that. However, my mother would not allow it."
Tharn looked forward expressionless.
Type brows furrowed and he placed a hand on tharns. He slightly smiled.
"I.....have never told any one of this but...."
He looked too type, who showed general concern.
"She....went against our laws and tried too turn me in my sleep."
Types lips parted, he gave an angery expression. Tharn lightly chuckled under his breathe.
"I....got away. Lived while....then by age 19, i met..."
There eyes darted.
Type looked down with understanding. He nodded.
"We.....we're together for a year....He....got....sick. That's when i went back to my mother but by....the time....i....came..."
Type looked up when he saw a speck of blood drop too his hand.
Tharns eyes closed. He cried one blood tear.
Type took in a deep breathe in.
"I.....envy that man."
Tharn instantly opened his eyes, got up, leaned his back too the wall, wipping off his blood tear looking too the pup in anger.
Type kept his eyes down,body still was slightly shifted.
"You wish for death pup!" Tharn said with gritted teeth.
Type shook his head, gulping.
"He.....had your love."
Tharns demeanor softened.
Type took in a deep inhale.
"Did....you....know isra tharn?"
Keeping his eyes on type, he knew he wanted too change the subject.
"Once....when she was 10. I....mainly worked, has i do now. The last 50 year's have been the most i have spent in that house."
Type looked too tharn, questionally.
"Has i came in, for whatever reason, isra was with my mother. She was a bit quiet for her age. Oddly, has i came in, she turned and gave me a smile."
He shrugged.
"She...never saw me before yet she gave me quite a smile. After, i never saw her there again. Isra spent most of her time with the morroka's, indulging herself in the family business."
Type gulped.
"Where....is she now? Do you know why she gave me to my father?"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
He went back too type.
They Sat close, type looked too him with confusment.
"From....what i know....your mother, did something extremely forbidden She had you with a werewolve. We are allowed too mingle but not too procreate. That is why hybrids such has you are very rare type."
Type nodded.
"Your mother type......has too spend 300 years in a coma like sleep, in a coffin, 10 feet under ground."
Types lips parted, he looked down.
"But....she's....alive?"
"Mmm...yes."
Types eyes darted.
Tharn placed his hand on types shoulder.
"I.... think i know what you have going through your mind type and no."
Type looked up, head cocked too the side.
"No?"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"You....can't dig her up type."
He gulped.
"What....kind of people are the morroka clan to bury there child?"
Changing the subject again pup.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Unforententally pup. There was not one thing they could do. She procreated and kept you a secret. Once found out by the most ancients, this was her punishment. They went soft though."
Types eyes widen and moved tharns hand off his shoulder.
"300 years in a coffin! You say thats soft!"
"Type....in these circumstances, it would be death. If she did not befriend maple taminta. Your mother would be..."
Type closed his eyes placing his head on tharns chest.
Tharn kept his arms to the side. Slowly he placed them about.
"What.....now? Am i....turning to a vampire?"
Tharn shook his head.
"No..... but since you are going through puberty you will experience both your sides. From what i have been told. You decide. You can be a full vampire, full wolf or stay has you are a hybrid."
Type took in a deep.inhale.
"If....the morroka clan....knew of me....then why am i with my father?"
Tharn looked ahead.
"By second hand information, while i was gone, a wolf had came to claim what was his, isra was fighting but too no avail. My mother told me she had too subdue her. Since you did not show signs of anything vampiric you could not stay. So they allowed you too leave with him."
"Mmm. You....know of my father. Would i....have been better off with them?"
Tharn shrugged.
"The morroka clan....they are cunning, silent, keep mostly to themselves, a bit aristocratic. That is why im.a bit confused on how your mother, with your father came too being. The morroka's stay mainly with the family."
Type took a deep inhale.
"Now....that i am....showing signs....what will?"
Tharn shrugged.
"I....honestly do not know. Right now type I'm the only one who knows and i haven't said a word."
Type leaned his head off too look to tharn.
"Why....haven't you?"
Tharn brought up a hand too stroke types cheek. His lips parted.
"I....have no clue what will happen to you if they find out type. I.....did not lie when i told you i....."
Tharn gritted his teeth. You....don't love tharn. Tharn knew what he said in the act they were true but he would not tell the wolf so.
"Like me?" Type finished.
Tharn gave a stiff nod.
Type looked down.
"You....didn't start liking me til you tasted my blood. At first you found me only interesting, was it because you could inhale something different about me?"
Tharn took his hand off types cheek.
Type took a deep.inhale.
"I....want too end this tharn."
He's eyes darted.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"I....told you it has to be..."
"Mutal....i know. But tharn....you....only want me because of my blood and my apparent family name. You....don't want me for me. Hell tharn....you don't even love. I....need too move on from this."
Tharn looked down eyes darted.
Type took a deep inhale.
"Thank you....for everything you have done for me tharn."
Getting up, tharn grabbed type by his wrist, keeping him there.
"Tharn...."
Tharn kept his eyes down.
"At first yes....i found you interesting....but you and i know there was something pulling us."
Tharn stood up too let go of types wrist, too wrap his arms around.
Type gritted his teeth.
"Yes....tasting your blood pulled me in more."
Tharn took his hands under types shirt too move his cold hands around, making type hard.
"Damn it vampire!"
Tharn placed his mouth on types neck, running his bottom lip up and down.
Type hung his head.
"What keeps me with you pup, is the odd need of me wanting too protect you. To keep you safe. I..."
Tharn took one hand down to place it in types pants to pull out his erection playing with the head.
Type moaned.
"I....really wish you would allow me to entice your father. What he does too you is not...okay."
Type leaned his head back moaning louder has tharn wrapped his cold hand around his warmth stroking him hard.
"Nnnnm fuck!"
"Do.....you really wish to end this type?"
Tharn brought up his other hand too place it through his collar to wrap it around his neck, turning.
Tharn brought types head back so they could look at one another.
Type looked to the vampire with lust.
Tharn brought out his tongue to lick types lips sensually. He opened his mouth a bit, tharn placed his tongue instantly in.
Type squeezed his eyes shut getting swept away.