maybe we need a break

The two went back to the guest room where immediately, tharn went into the bathroom too lock the door, leaving type to the middle of the room, to peer his eyes to the door to then step to the edge of the bed to sit.
Type hung his head, not really knowing how to feel.
From what his father said, type knew in the back of his head that it was always true.
With his hands to either side of the edge of the bed, he gripped the edge, keeping his head hung, fighting back tears.
Type had done so much in his life to get the love of his father and now he knew for a fact he would never get it.
Taking a deep breathe, his body shuttered to quiver, he started to feel sick to his stomach.
Bringing up his hand, it turned to a paw then shifted back, his eyes widen. He remembered what his father told him, under extreme distress and pain, if it continues for a length of time, you may not be able to transform into a wolf.
Type gulped to lean his head up to peer his eyes to the door, someone had knocked.
Sighing, he got up, to stop.
Tharn came out to hurry to the door.
Opening, isra was standing before him, eyes darting between the two.
"May....i come in?"
Tharn turned to look at type who nodded.
His brows furrowed, smelling about, type aroma was a bit off.
Moving to the side, he motioned with his head for her to enter. She went straight to type, to wrap her arms about, tightly.
Tharn closed the door to walk to them staying a foot away.
Type didn't bring up his hands.
Leaning back, the two darted there eyes for isra to grab a some what dazed type, to bring him to the bed for them to sit.
Tharn stayed where he was, hanging his head, looking down.
Type kept his eyes down, while isra looked to him, with her hand on his.
"Type.....how....are you feeling?"
He shrugged.
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"Type.....i am so sorry for what your father said when you....."
She looked down.
"When.....i met your farther....i never knew he would ever be like that. To Not love his child because of what had happened between the Two of us. "
She shook her head.
"Isra.....what....happened between you two?"
Isra peered her eyes up to type who kept his down.
"When....i found out you were growing in my stomach. I went to him. He was.....cheating on me with another."
Types eyes darted.
"With....a member of his pack....a male to be precise. So....i ran in hope to never see him again."
Type looked up.
"What....was he doing?"
Her eyes narrowed.
"Kissing another....why?"
Type to a deep breathe.
"In our old rules, you had to.....sleep with a member of your pack. My.....father is not gay, isra....i....think that is what you saw. Without talking to him, i really can't give you anymore then that."
Isra's eyes widen, lips parted.
"Well, there is not much i can do about this. They have already started the process to place him under ground. Even so.....he never told me of such things. Does not excuse him for what he did to our baby."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Type....i need you to know.... Even though i did not raise you....our bond is still there....i felt every hit, kick that man gave to you. I even felt when someone was trying to turn you."
Types eyes widen, has did tharns.
"You.....May not have your father's love....but you have mine...."
Type nodded with a smile.
The two leaned to another to hug and tightly.
"Type....i have spoken to the grand vampire.....he gave me an address to my friend maples....she knows of your kind. I....wish to have you come with me."
Tharns lips parted.
The two part to look to another, eyes darted.
She then looked to tharn.
"I....can tell you two are claimed. You are welcome to come has well tharn. I.....hold no grudges against the acts of your mother. Even though i have only met you once in my youth, i am rather fond of you. Could be because of flows through my veins."
She shrugged.
Type peered his eyes down to grit his teeth.
"Mmm actually....i....think tharn should stay here."
The two looked to type,.who kept his eyes down.
"Isra of the morroka clan. May i ask for a moment with your son?"
Isra's eyes darted up and down at type, to nod getting up.
He kept his position.
She stepped too tharn.
"Tharn....isra....is just fine."
Walking past him, she parted.
Tharn looked to type with a not of anger and confusion.
"Why.....did you say that pup?"
Types body quivered.
Tharn softened his deamnor to step to type to sit on.the edge, eyes to him.
"Type?"
He gulped.
"Your....mother may have made the elixer to kill your only love, but my grandmother is the one who.....and i didn't even tell you....."
Tharn leaned his head up.
Type closed his eyes, his heart raced in his chest.
"I.....think....you and i.....need to....unclaim....one another and....go our....separate ways."
Tharns eyes widen. With speed, he pushed type down onto the bed to hover over him.
He pinned his hands to either side of his head.
"No! You.....are mine pup! I told you before, it must be a mutual separation and that will never happen!"
Types eyes darted.
"But i....lied to you.....my grandmother...."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"I....can see why you did it type. Also, your grandmother to a point, did a humane thing. If....he was truly in pain....."
Types eyes darted, breathed shallowly.
"Pup.....i love you. I do not want us to un claim one another."
Tears started to fall down his face.
Tharn let go of type for him to lean up to wrap his arms around his neck.
He wrapped his arms around types body has he cried tears onto his shirt.
Laying to there sides, they were in a close embrace, intertwining there hands, for type to smile wide. The quivering of his body also stopped, tharn held him tighter, type smelled of himself again.
"Type....what is the plan then?"
"I....would like us to follow my mother. This maple....she could tell me what i should be expecting from myself. I wish to know and spend time with 2 of the 4 people on this planet who actually love me."
Tharn leaned his head up to look down at type who turned his head. There eyes darted.
"2 out of 4?"
"My sister's are the other 2."
Tharn nodded.
"Before we part, type, we need to tell this to the grand vampire."
Type nodded to move his mouth up for them to take part in a very deep kiss.
Awhile later, they went to the grand vampires office to await him.
They sat, to hold hands, to steer at one another.
"You....sure about this tharn?"
"Yes. I want to go with you. If your sure, you want me to go."
Type smiled wide.
"Of course my vampire. I love you."
Tharn smiled wide.
Turning there heads they saw a vampire walk in but not the grand vampire.
He went about, to lean his back to the desk to look at the two.
Tharn and type looked too another confused then to the vampire.
"We....are here to see the grand vampire."
The vampire nodded.
"I....am your new grand vampire."
There eyes widen.
"It seems, your previous one...has eloped with an ancient. He gave up his title to go with them. With our approval and hope they live a happy life with one another."
Type looked down to smile wide.
Tharn nodded.
"So....what is it that you needed to see me?"
"We....are wishing to leave this clans home and go with isra of the morroka."
The grand vampire nodded.
"You have my permission. Now....you two should adjourn for the day then leave when it is night."
The two nodded to get up to part.
Going back to the room, tharn locked the door, to make sweet and passionate love to his hybrid.