truth to be reveled

The two stayed in there positions a few feet apart, eyeing each other without any facial expressions.
The grand vampires eyes darted, fine...
Moving around the tree, he peered his eyes too the side, he couldn't see.the others and he couldn't inhale there aroma.
Taking his eyes back, he stepped too decha to stop a foot away. Decha's eyes narrowed a bit, the grand vampires smell invaded his nostrils, he had to grit his teeth.
Witnessing the action, he took a step back. The grand vampire was not looking for a fight.
There were so many things he wish to speak of but how silent and nerve racking this was they all flooded out of his mind.
Gritting his own teeth, he peered his eyes down.
"I......see you still have the blue ribbon tied around your hair."
"Mmm"
Then silence.
Eyes darting the grand vampire switch tactics.
"I....need to know. Have you've been witness too the vampire tharn of the tyaki clan and his lover type archer?"
The grand vampire looked up to an expressionless decha. He nodded.
"I....have come to believe this hybrid may be more powerful then others i have delt with, do....you concur? He even came through the hidden chamber and was able too withstand it. Remember, when we were 14 and had to meet my father there. One whiff and you turned."
The grand vampire lightly chuckled.
Decha held his head back, narrowing his eyes.
The laughing then was cut short. Awkwardness surrounded them.
The grand vampire signed.
"For you to go back to your........you need to talk decha."
Decha took in a deep inhale.
"I....chose not to reminisce my past with the likes of you also This.....type archer. I can sense will be quite powerful....if.....He chooses us and not this vampire. This....."
He looked the grand vampire up and down.
"Vampire Shall be his down fall."
The grand vampire raised an eye brow.
He brought up his arms to his chest to wrap them about, shaking his head slightly.
"I.....can see we are nor longer talking about tharn of the tyaki clan or of type archer."
Decha gritted his teeth, he then remembered his mediation, however the techniques were not working, it was unknown to him but it was because he could not control himself around the grand vampire, no matter how much he was trying to control his emotions.
The grand vampire eyes narrowed.
"Is......that how you think has of now decha? 498 years apart and you believe the vampires you grew up with kept you from your true potential has a hybrid?"
The grand vampire scoffed.
"Is that what you have always wanted? To become a very powerful hybrid? Mmm didn't know you were power hungry."
Decha gritted his teeth.
The grand vampire looked down.
"This.....is my stupidity.....never should have come here. My apologizes."
The grand vampire tried to walk around til decha grabbed him hard by the arm, keeping him from leaving. His eyes widen, they looked down then eyed on another.
"Why....Did you come kiet?"
There eyes darted, kiet leaned his head back, furrowing his brows in a soft manner.
Silence stole a few moments.
Decha gripped tighter.
"Tell me! Why kiet! It could not be because of these two that you have come here. What is the reason?"
"I......"
He shook his head, to look down.
"Does not matter, i shouldn't have come. Please let go. You should ascend and i need to go back."
All the meditation, all the techniques he had learned to keep a clear head went out of his mind. Decha could not control himself.
With his speed, he pulled him to a tree to push him up against it, hands to either side of his shoulders, kiets eyes widen, decha looked to him in anger.
"It does matter! Why have you've come!"
There eyes darted.
"Decha.....let me go."
He cocked his head to the side, eyes widen, decha was fuming.
In speed, he turned kiet around to take the blue ribbion from his hair, to wrap it around his wrists to bend him. Yes, kiet could have gotten out of it, but he would never break the ribbon, it held to much for him to ever destroy.
He leaned his head to the side looking back then eyed decha his eyes widen seeing his black flowing hair surrounded decha body.
"Decha! What are you....nnnnn!"
Kiet moved his head forward to place his forehead on the tree. Decha had wrapped his arm around to stick his hand in kiets pants grabbing ahold of his erection.
Decha went to his ear.
"How many others have touched what was once mine?"
Kiet gritted his teeth. He was done with the lie that made them part.
"No....one."
Decha chuckled darkly.
"Bull!" "You may have not laid with anyone since that other you cheated on me with but...."
"Damn it decha! For someone who kept telling me since age 5 that you could tell when i was lying I'm beyond surprised you didn't.notice.back then! Now.....let go! Un tie me!"
Decha's eyes widen.
"You.....we're lying?"
Kiet rolled his eyes.
"Mmm i was....now...let.."
His eyes widen.
Decha placed his other arm to the side of his head and moved himself closer to his expose neck.
"Give me your consent kiet! Your blood shall tell me the reality of what you speak."
Kiet eyed his wrist.
"How.....many others have you've laid with? Mmm? Give me your consent!"
"I have not, kiet....i Give you my consent."
"Decha.....i....give you my consent."
In unison they placed there teeth into each others flesh to drink of the blood, both there eyes widen. Both could tell they had not blood shared with another nor been.with another physically.
Taking there teeth out, they were both in a bit of dis believe with one another. It had almost been 500 years neither strayed.
Decha took his hand from kiets member and the side of his face too untie, leaving the ribbon on one wrist too then pull kiets pants and boxers down to his ankles, to take out his throbbing member to lube it up with his salvia, to place it fully in.
Kiet placed his hands palms down on the tree, head turned, eyeing the ribbon to his wrist. He moaned softly.
Decha hung his head, hands to his waist thrusting in hard and deep.
"I......can't......believe.....you....lied!"
Kiet bit his lower lip.
Then decha brought up a hand to grip kiets hair to pull his head slightly back, to place his face closely to his. There eyes darted.
Kiets nails grew to dig themselfs deep into the tree. This was over the top esctasy and pleasure for him. It had been 498 years of Nothing then this. Kiet was losing himself, he forgot how fantastic this was.
"Why keit! Mmm why did you lie!"
"Aaaaah! Fff..... for....you!"
Decha's eyes widen. He pushed kiets head to the tree, to the thrust harder and deeper into him.
Kiet closed his eyes to moan loudly. He could not control himself.
Decha barred his teeth.
"How.....is lying about sleeping with another and going off to be claimed be....for me!"
Kiet leaned his head up a bit, his eyes gliztened his clans color a dark blue.
"I.....could.....tell....mmmm....you....
wouldn't leave them! Ffuck decha! Mmm you.....weren't happy with my kind.....all....i....did....all....the....lies....i said....we're for you!"
Kiet started to take his hand down to try and stroke himself til, decha could tell what he was trying to accomplish. So he took.his other hand to wrap it around his length to stroke.
Kiet placed his hand back up to dig his fingers deeper into the tree being engulfed in pure bliss ful pleasure.
Decha placed his head further towards kiet.
"Only i am.....to make you cum! You and no one else May!"
Kiet moaned growing closer, raising an eye brow.
"Same to you decha.....aaaaah....you can only cum..... in or around me! No.....mmmm one else!"
Kiet leaned his head back for decha to lean his forward to lock there mouths in a very sensual kiss, exploring the heat and coldness once more after to many years apart.
Soon they both came in unison.
To the forest floor, they sat, fully put back together, to sit criss crossed a foot apart, backs to the tree, holding hands looking forward.
"I....want an explanation kiet....you owe me such!"
Kiet eyes darted still looking forward.
"Since you met that one wolf decha....i could see how it....changed you. You....we're gitty, stronger and i could see it made you emitted happiness to feel accepted by your other side...something my kind has never made you feel."
Decha peered his eyes too kiet.
"When.....you started to find your own kind.....i knew i lost you."
Decha's lips parted, breathed heavily.
"That....was not...."
Kiet lightly chuckled.
"Decha.....i....harbor No ill will towards them. You and i were set on different paths from the start for what we are. I could see you wish to be with your other side and i wish to be a grand vampire. In essance you and i were doomed to fail."
Decha gritted his teeth. Kiet slightly smirked then looked to the hands that were intertwined.
"One other lie that needs to come to light. I.....never regretted this. I....never regretted what we were able to have, when we could."
Decha's deamonar softened.
"Decha? Why did you keep the ribbon when you had another "pack"?"
Kiet peered his eyes up to look to decha. Bringing up his other hand he brought it to Kiets face to stroke his cheek. Kiets lips parted.
"Has i helped other wolf packs and then eventually ascended. I....never felt they were my "pack or clan" that was always with you."
Kiets eyes widen.
"I.....have never stopped my.love for you kiet. I.....stayed celibate for two reasons. One i.wished never to touch another..... Ever.....the second because has i had told you. Kiet.....you have my heart, i could and would not give it to any other."
Kiet gritted his teeth.
Decha tried to lean his mouth to Kiets but he moved his head back. Decha eyes narrowed.
"This.....is causing me pain decha. This is all moot. You and i will have to part for you need to ascend and i need to prepare for something of grand importance."
Decha raised an eye brow.
"You....told me you never felt pain."
Kiet gritted his teeth.
"Decha......everything that has happened between us has caused me great pain."
There eyes darted.
Kiet took his hand back to look with ancient sorrow to decha.
"For your earlier question of why i came here.....i....couldn't stay away any longer when tharn of the tyaki clan told me of you. I.....still could not believe you would still have...."
Kiet looked down to un wrap the ribbon to stare at it, to slightly smirk, moving to.the side, he scooped decha hair has he did in there youth, to a bun to wrap the ribbon about.
Decha lips parted.
Kiet took his hands down to stare with a smile.
"I.....hope for you to continue to live in complete happiness with your hybrids decha. Truth be told.....i....have never stopped loving you but ...you and i can not be together. All i did in our youth was for you, even if i had to lie through my teeth to achieve it. Also, with the claiming, once i became a grand vampire, i made a new rule that we do not need to be claimed or claim. Has you did decha.....i stayed celibate. I.....could never allow another to ever touch me...."
Kiet peered his eyes down to nod.
"We need to part....once and for all..."
Keit then tried to get up to leave til decha pounced, there eyes darted. Decha pinned his hands to either side of keits head.
"Decha....." He signed.
"I.....decha of the tatina clan wish to be claimed for all eternity by kiet of the tatina clan."
Kiets lips parted, then rolled his eyes to turn his head to the side.
"The same clan can not claim one another."
"Kiet!"
He turned his head back to see decha to cry.
Kiets eyes wide, mind seemed to drift.
"I.....kiet of the tatina clan wish.....to be claimed for all eternity by.....decha of the ancients."
Decha shakily laughed and smiled wide.
Leaning down decha sunk his teeth in his exposed neck not feeling sick without asking for consent.
Kiets eyes widen. They were now claimed for all eternity.
With his speed, he Untwisted his hands to push decha off to stare at him.
"You.....have no idea what you have done decha."
Standing he parted in speed.
Decha eyes darted.
"I.....chose you."
Getting up, the two ancients came out from the trees coming back by the end.
"Decha.....you know being claimed by a vampire.....you can not ascend with us."
He smiled wide. Decha looked to them.
"We once were of 12, many left for love others to live a life, we are all that remains. Please take care of the werewolve packs for me. It has Been a great pleasure to be with you but now.....i choose to be with kiet and only him til my final breathe."
He nodded to walk off to find his vampire.
The ancients looked to one another to smile.
"Let us ascend."
One looked to where decha walked off too.
"May you two be together in peace and love for the rest of your lives."
Nodding they turned to ascend.