defying the rules

Two weeks passed and everyday was filled with pain. For saying "fuck you,"to the pack leader, every member,.every day would punch type in the gut before they ran. It was for his defiance. Only kao, didn't do anything.
Not wanting, too be anywhere near his pack type antagonized his father for a beating by the 2nd week.
Types world became.nothing but sorrow and pain. The only thing that could lift him up was his sisters.
They would keep playing with him, when they could.
Only thing that type kept in his mind was 2 more years. When He turned 18 he was out of there. His pack were not what he imagined that would be for him. They didn't protect each other, they didn't really help one another. Mainly they ran around and goofed off and passed each other around.
Types home life wasent any better.
Other then his sisters he wished too leave it all behind. It would be treated has an act of betrayal if he just up and left but he.did not want too lose himself.
By friday, type was cleaning out the oven, he hadent been able too get too it with all the beatings.
Hearing the phone ring he came out, gloves off, cleaning products too the side, he went too the phone.
"Hello?"
"Its....tharn."
Types eyes opened wide, lips parted.
He forgot he told tharn his phone number but...Type wasent allowed too see him again.
"Oh...um....hi."
Type eyed his father sitting in the chair watching the tv, sipping a beer.
"I'm calling too see if you would like to meet at a hotel...now."
Type bit his lip.
To see tharn again would go against the rules. Narrowing his eyes at his father,.He leaned his head back.
"Um.....we....could go for a run somewhere new. Can meet you down the.road from my house."
Tharn could tell type wasent alone, he played along.
"I'm....in front of your house. Where i.dropped you off."
Types eyes went wide.
This vampire has no patients and i.think he wants too get caught.
Type rolled his eyes.
"Okay. Be there in 5 minutes."
He hung up the phone gulping.
If you go too him type, there might be consequences.
However, everything he went through these passed 2 weeks, type needed too lose himself.
Turning, he cleaned up.
Going to.the door he hesitated.
"Where the hell do you think your going?"
Type gulped.
"A run with kao."
Krai shook.his head.
"Well... go on get."
Krai threw the empty liquor bottle to the side of his head.
Type twitched.
He opened the door fast and left in a quick pace.
Getting too tharns car he immediately got in without thinking, slamming the door.
Tharn peered to the side looking him up and down questionally.
"Type?"
He shook his head looking out the window, buckling himself.
"Instead, of a hotel. Can we go too a secluded place closer?"
Tharn nodded.
Type told him where too go.
Driving, tharn could tell something was off with the pup.
When they got there, they both sat on the hood,criss cross looking down at an open field from there position on a cliff.
Tharn peered his eyes slightly at type seeing the brusies.
"Mmm receiving beatings?"
Type took a deep inhale, he nodded.
"My....pack leader told my father i.lost my virginity."
Tharn looked directly to type.
"Did you tell them about me?"
Type shook his head looking down at his fingers playing with them.
"I...said i lost it too a girl."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
Type looked to tharn who looked forward.
"Is that what you wish would have happened?"
Type shook.his head.
"No. I.....like boys. Didn't think id lose it to a vampire though."
He smiled.
Then gritted his teeth. Type liked the fact tharn seemed to be generally concerned but he also was feeling something else for the vampire. Don't type. Don't be the one too catch feelings. This is nothing but meaningless sex. Just too lose your self nothing more.
Tharn leaned his head too type. They gazed to one another.
"Was there anyone you wished.you'd have lost it too?"
Type shook his head.
"Not really."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
He brought up his hand too types face.
Types lips parted.
Leaning his head closer they locked lips.
They lathered them. about. Type brought up his hand to grip tharns hair.
"Mmm we....should go inside the car."
Tharn said between there kisses.
Type leaned tharn off to sniff about, not smelling anyone he leaned his mouth back to tharns.
Losing himself, he brought up his hand to tharns pants too unbutton.
Tharn swirled his tongue about.
"Mmm being naughty i see."
With his speed, tharn turned them around to place type on top of his cars hood, hovering over him.
Type had his hands on his chest, while tharn had his too types pants un buttoning and un zipping.
They kissed rougher.
After tharn got types pants and boxers off too his one ankle, fully lubed he went straight in thrusting hard.
Type wrapped his arms around tharns neck, he was happy.
They moaned heavily has type brought up his legs too wrap them around tharns waist.
Tharn had his hands to either side of type, leaving holes in his hood by his fingers going inside.
Thrusting into the pup was too incredible.
Tharn.left types lips to go to his neck licking his tongue about.
"Aaaaaah fuck vampire!" "Mmm fuck me harder! Faster! Make me cum!"
Tharn smiled.
"Can i....."
He nipped types neck.
Type breathed heavily his heart raced.
Losing himself, type leaned his head too the side.
"Aaaaaah only after....mmmmm. You'll.... you won't stop kissing me."
Tharn hummed on his neck.
"Say....the word then pup."
"Aaaaah god! I fucking consent!"
Tharn sunk his teeth instantly in.
Type leaned his head back.
"Aaaaaah god! I'm gonna cum! This is too good!"
Tharn took his canines out. Bringing up his hands he wrapped them around types throat. He leaned up, stopped thrusting, they both looked to one another.
"Just wait pup."
Types eye brows furrowed confused.
Tharn with a huge smile, thrusted again, going, faster, harder and quicker.
Type took his arms from tharns neck too place them around his wrists, moaning heavily.
"Oh fuck!!!"
Tharn leaned down too give type a deep rough tongue filled kiss.
Has he thrusted, type came and hard.
"Mmmmm" he moaned into tharns mouth.
Tharn went even faster emptying his seed into types cavity.
Cumming, they stayed in that position, not wanting to admit the reason why, but they both didn't want too stop kissing the other.
Slowing there tongue action, tharn leaned up, there eyes darted.Type breathed heavily.
"Another round? Or i...can take you home."
Types eyes widen.
"Mmm another round.... inside." He motioned his head to the car, with a slight smile.
Getting up, type went straight too the back taking off his clothes from his ankle.
Laying his back down tharn instantly hovered over him closing the door behind.
After another round, he drove type home. He had fallen into a blissful sleep on the passenger seat.
Parked, tharn looked at the house with narrowed eyes. If he woke the pup he knew what probably would happen if he walked into that house. Thinking quickly, he turned his body trying to find his cell.
Nothing.
Tharns eyes darted.
Maybe he didn't have one.
Retrieving his phone, he knew the number. Driving them off, tharn could mimick people's voices.
Not understandng too the fullest why.He was doing this, but tharn gave types father a convincing lie that should not result in a consequence.
Ending the conversation, he decided too take the pup too a hotel, for him too continue his sleep.