finally time to think and process

"Nnnnn fff tharn!"
They were in a close embrace, tharn on top, thrusting hard into type, while he laid on his stomach, head leaned slightly up, moaning.
Tharn was near his head, a hand gripped his hair.
"Mmmm tharn.....so good.....aaaah....i.....love you."
Tharn smiled.
"Mmm i love you too....toko."
Types body quivered.
Opening his eyes, he darted his eyes about. Taking a deep breathe, he was on his stomach, feeling a bit sore.
Just a dream.
Closing his eyes he gulped.
For the last two days tharn would not let up. He was over using the boy, for him not to think.
Another deep breathe he turned his head to the side, opening his eyes to look narrowly.
Tharn sat with his back to the bed peering his eyes to type with an eye brow raised.
Also in those two days type tried to leave, when thoughts of what he has been told went through his mind. Tharn wasent having it. They were not over.
Type moved a bit but tharn moved a bit closer.
He signed.
"Mmm I'm hungry."
Tharn went back to his first position.
He motioned with his head for type too continue.
Gulping, type got on all fours, breathing a bit heavily.
Turning his body over he got off to then wrap a blanket around his lower.
A smile spread on tharns face has he watched type stumbled to the tray to stand there and start eating.
"Even though you and i have connected so many times....your still so modest."
Type rolled his eyes to drink the water in full.
Then he peered his eyes to the door. His heart betrayed him when it started to skip a few beats.
"Don't pup."
Type swallowed then placed the cup down to start eating again, he was famished.
After consuming the whole tray he just stood there, brows furrowed.
Should i try?
Unforententally, tharn could tell all the food was gone. He did not want type to start thinking. In speed, he grabbed types wrist, to pull him back onto the bed, removing the blanket, to hover on top, pinning his hands to either side of his head.
Type leaned his head too the side, closing his eyes.
Tharns darted.
"Is.....this your plan Then tharn? Keep over using me so i don't leave?"
Type gulped.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"I told you pup. We are not done. You cannot make that decision alone."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"You....only want me around because i...."
Tharn squeezed types writs making him wince.
"I keep you around because we are not done! I.....also love you type."
He shook his head a bit.
"You love toko. You love what runs in my veins tharn."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
He leaned his head down to kiss types neck, types lips parted, he planted kisses lower.
"I.....felt this way before i knew pup. I know you feel the same."
Type leaned his head back while tharn went from his chest to stomach going lower. He breathed heavily.
"Rather....i....or not.....i have your first love running inside of my body tharn. That is the only....mmm"
Tharn licked types head making him instantly grow.
Tharn leaned up, peering his eyes too type.
"I have told you type. You may have his blood but you are not him. You are you. That.....is what i love."
Tharn shook his head.
"Type....you have no clue how....challenging this is for me. I Told you i wouldn't fall in love....yet i did and for you. The others.....would be jealous of you. Don't.....over think this."
Tharn leaned his head back down to lick type from shaft to tip. His body shivered from excitement.
"Aaaaaah" he moaned.
Then tharn placed his whole length into his mouth to suck him hard.
Type bit his bottom lip has tharn sucked harder.
He then opened his mouth to moan heavily into the air.
"Fuck!!! I'm cumming!"
Then he exploded into tharns mouth which he swallowed.
Leaning back up to hover over type, he leaned his head to the side, eyes slightly opened, breathing heavily.his body was spent.
Tharn moved his bottom lip up and down types cheek sensually.
"I...... want to leave this room."
Type frowned.
Tharn stopped to lean his head back, eyes darted.
"Is it because I'm here?"
Type gulped and closed his eyes.
"Fine. You stay ill leave."
Instantly, type brought up his arms to tharns head to lay him onto his chest in surprise.
"Mmm no.....I'm....tired. Stay.....here."
A smile spread on tharns face.
All type wanted was tharn in the morroka's, he didn't know if he believed tharns words or not but right now he wished not to part.
The next day, type had the tray close to him while he sat on the edge of the bed, eating while tharn was at his desk finishing his work.
Hearing a knock there heads turned to the door.
Dew came in without an invitation.
Tharn.Instantly got up and walked to her.
"We....need to discuss your decision tharn."
He nodded, then looked to type.
Types eyes darted between the two a bit confused.
"I....have to leave for a bit."
His eyes narrowed.
Type nodded.
"I'm.....not going to try and leave."
Dew parted first and tharn hesitated at the door.
Type shook his head.
"I..... Promise."
Tharn nodded.
Closing the door, he didn't lock it, trusting the pup.
A slight smile spread on his face when he didn't hear a click.
Type then flopped his back to the bed placing his hands over his eyes.
Breathing in deep, he got up to gather some clothes to take a shower.
Under the hot water, he hung his head while it hit his neck.
He had learned so many awful things in the passed few days. Now, he didn't know if tharns love was real or not. Does he love me?.the real me? Or is it because of my grandfather? Type shook his head.
He knew he was in love with tharn, had been for a long time now, but is it because of what runs through his veins. Can it make me feel love for tharn? Type honestly didn't know.
Taking a deep.breathe, he leaned his head up under the water.
Other things started to creep in, like where is my mother? Can i find her and un earth? How are my sister's? Is my pack trying to find me? Is my father?
Type shook his head. Your father, i highly doubt it.
Why did your grandmother kill.off her whole clan for a vampire and too turn? Why was she so evil? Did she even try and stop her daughter from being buried? If she knew of my father why didn't she try and stop the abuse? Did she even care about you? Does she only care because her blood runs through your veins?
Questions started to plauge types mind.
His ears picked up when he heard the door open and close.
Tharn came to the door but didn't open.
Type took his head from the shower. He wanted his brain to settle.
Stepping to the door, he opened it to see tharn standing there wide eyed by the action.
Type instantly grabbed him to take him inside.
He rapidly took.of his clothes.
"Nnnn fuck! Harder!"
Tharn had type up against the wall, arms and legs wrapped around.
He thrusted deep and hard.
Type leaned his head to his arm, moaning loudly. He once used this action to lose himself, now he needed it to stop all the questions.
He held Tharn tighter.
"Mmmmm please harder! Aaaaaah faster! Please cum.with me!"
Tharn moved his head so they could lock lips, to swirl there tongues in each others mouths, in sensuality.
After, dried. Type laid with his head on tharns lap has tharn peered his eyes down to pet his head.
Type wore a slight smile on his face has his head didn't seem to have a thought.
"Mmm tharn?"
"Yes?"
"Where.....did you go?"
"To a room with my mother to discuss important matters."
"Like?"
"Type.....i....know where your mother is buried. Even though it is highly against the laws here. We can go and bring her up."
Type opened his eyes and wide, lips parted.
"Why.....would you do that?"
"Because my pup. That is what people... who are in love... do for there partner. I wish to see you happy."
Type gulped. Tears fell.