trust me

The two drove in silence at 6pm, right has the sun set to drive to another hotel that was inbetween where they were and by where type said ancients would be.
Knowing tharn could be placed in a box for the remainder of his mother's sentance, type strongly objected.
Has they drove tharn was not in total agreement with this.
He started to think about,
Claiming one another before they go up there. Even if the ancients are not of the vampires world,a claiming is universal between the two.
Type furrowed his eye brows, has he stared out the window. He didn't know if this was a good plan or not. Would they do something to tharn? Maybe has we draw near i should transform and go alone.
Widening his eyes, the pair looked to types stomach then at each other.
It growled.
Tharn looked forward, seeing a sign he saw there was a store up ahead.
Type leaned his head back and kept his eyes too tharn.
Then a small smile spread. Hearing types heart race, tharns eyes darted between the road and him.
"What?"
"Mmm....i love you."
A smile spread across his face. Bringing up his hand, he took types to intertwine them.
"I love you too. I think this is a bad plan."
Type lightly chuckled.
"I bet you do think that."
Pulling to the side, they were in front of a store and type let go of tharns hands to quiver.
Tharn eyes widen.
Type looked up then sniffed about. His lips parted. Kao.
He then looked to tharn.
"What is it?"
"One of my pack members."
Tharn nodded then tried to reverse, type placed his hand on his. They looked to one another.
"Let me talk to him."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Tharn....trust me."
Rolling his eyes. In anger he took his hand away, to then shut off the car, kept his eye forward.
"You have 30 minutes."
Type rolled his eyes.
Getting out, type went in. To the end of an aisle, he saw kao looking at some drinks. Sniffing about he saw type, his eyes Widen.
Type gulped then stepped too him.
"Type? Oh my god! Where have you've been?everyone is looking for you. We smelled the vampires aroma. Did he kidnapped you? Did he entice you? What has been going on? We need to go back."
Type bit his lower lip.
Grabbing kao by the wrist he dragged him inside of a bathroom.
Kao grabbed his wrist back.
They eyed one another.
"Type? What is going on? We need to be leaving."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Kao i need to know right here and now where your alliance lies."
He raised an eye brow.
"Is it too pak or our pack or to me has a friend?"
Kao lips parted, his brows furrowed.
He looked up with an serious expression.
"To you has a friend."
Type stepped forward too bit his thumb to draw blood. He was making a blood promise.
Kao looked down.
"You promise?"
Kao nodded then bit his thumb. They then pressed them together.
Parting, type took a deep breathe in.
"Okay. I need you to tell me where the ancients are."
Kao's eyes widen.
Telling him all he knew, type looked to his watch. He only had 10 minutes left.
"Mmm i got to go. Thank you."
Trying to leave kao took his arm.
"Type...at least tell me what is going on."
He took in a deep inhale.
Type looked to kao.
"I know you can't go against the blood promise especially since I'm a beta but....the less you know the better. Ill tell you every thing at a later moment but for now i.need you to not tell a soul.we met okay."
Kao took a deep breathe in.
"Is the vampire worth it?"
Types eyes widen.
"Your father told us who you lost your virginity too. He said you were siding with the vampire over your pack. I don't believe that. I think your in love"
Kao slightly smirked taking his hand away.
Type nodded with a smile.
"I am and thank you kao."
He nodded.
"Go type. Know the pack is trying to find you separately."
Type nodded then parted.
Going back to the store he grabbed some food and left.
Has he exited, tharn had his eyes on type, narrowed.
When he got in they widen.
"Why do i.smell another blood on you type?"
Clicking his seat belt, type peered his eyes up.
"Mmm let's go to a hotel. Ill tell you everything."
Tharn raised an eye brow. Reversing a bit in.anger they drove in speed.
Kao.....please be loyal to me.
Getting to the hotel, tharn was full of jealousy.
Pulling type in he pushed him to the bed to start taking off his clothes.
"Tharn....what the....nnnn."
Tharn in his speed pushed type down, took his pants and boxers down to get on his knees to put his length inside his cold mouth.
Type leaned his head back to moan.
After an explosive round, type laid on tharns body, head turned to the side. They were playing with each other's fingers absentmindly. The other were intertwined to the other side.
"Talk pup."
He scoffed.
"First....what was that?"
"You shared you blood type. I can tell."
"I....had too. We made a blood pact. Kao can't go against it even if he wanted too."
Type chuckled when he heard tharn growl.
"You took my virginity and now I'm probably with you for all eternity. Stop being jealous."
"Mmm"
Type took a deep breathe in.
"He Told me where the ancients are. We can wait til tomorrow night to go. They don't have any rules against vampires, they just have to be accompanied by a beta or alpha."
Tharn nodded.
"Anything else?"
Type signed heavily.
"My father told them you took.my virginity and i was siding with you. Also they are looking for me separately. That means pak is not telling individuals anything anymore. Tin will be useless to you."
Type placed his chin on tharns chest to look up.
"I.....need your consent."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Are you thirsty?"
"I....need to bring out more of my vampiric side too lude them."
Tharn nodded.
Bringing up his hand he bit into his wrist, Just to widen his eyes.
Type leaned his head down to bit into his chest.
Tharn moved his wrist away to moan.
He placed his hand to types head.
Parting, tharns eyes narrowed.
"I....didn't give you my consent pup."
Type raised an eye brow.
He let go of there intertwined hands to move up with a smile.
Type went to tharns neck to lick with the tip of his tongue.
"I don't really think i need to keep asking for my beloved blood. Or....do i?"
He then sunk his canines and lasterals inside his neck.
Tharn bit his lower lip.
With his speed, he pushed type to his back to hover, pinning his wrists to the bed on the other sides of his head.
There eyes darted.
"You only don't have to receive consentment when we are fully claimed in front of the grand vampire. Til then if it is found out you can get 50 lashings."
Type smirked feeling a bit playfully naughty.
He wrapped his legs around tharns waist.
"Well, should other vampires punish me or should it be you?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Are you asking for a punishment?"
Type lustfully smirked.
With his speed, he grabbed types head to pull his mouth onto his length for him to suck him off.
Type gauged momentarily but could take it.
After a few minutes, tharn once again with his speed, spun type to thrust himself in, holding him close to go his full speed has he gripped his neck.
Type moaned heavily.
After, type was on his stomach, with a content smile. Tharn was too the other side, laying to his side, kissing and licking the pups back.
"Mmm a thought just crossed my mind. Shouldn't a punishment hurt?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"I don't.wish to hurt you type. Next time you need to ask for my consent."
"Mmm maybe."
Tharn shook.his head.
Then he laid he's head on types back.
"Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"I truly do love you Tharn."
He nodded.
"Bet you do after the last round."
Type lightly chuckled.
"Prick."
Moments passed and type was slipping into un consciousness.
Abruptly, he was moved to tharns body, he wrapped his arms around types back and tight.
"Type?"
"Mmmm?"
"My heart my not beat. But it is yours. I love you my pup."
Type smiled wide. He then fell asleep on top of his one and only love.