dews plot

Tharn leaned his body a bit forward, cocking his head too the side.
"Excuse me?"
Dew smiled wider.
She peered her eyes too type.
"You.....don't see the resemblance?"
Tharn raised an eye brow and looked to type.
Type eyed him in confusion. There eyes darted, he looked back too his mother.
"I.....have no idea what you are talking about."
Dew leaned her body back to scoff a bit.
"Really look at his features tharn and his eyes. Tell me you haven't seen those somewhere before."
Tharn gritted his teeth and looked again. He knew something was different with type, tharn mainly thought it was because he was hybrid. However, even the first day they met something was pulling him to type, also on occasions on how he acted it was like....but that couldn't be possible.
Tharns eye darted.
Dew rolled her eyes and with her speed grabbed type by the throat pulling him down to go to his knees. Type winced a bit.
Tharn stood eyeing his mother.
"What do you think you are doing?"
She eyed Tharn.
"Really look tharn."
Types eyes darted he brought up his hands to her wrists. Tharn really looked then he eyed his mother with a dubious expression.
She scoffed once more.
"You don't remember toko ramanda?"
Tharns eyes went wide, lips parted.
Type looked to tharn with even more confusion.
"Mmm who?..." He strained too talk.
With tharns, speed he grabbed type out of her grasp then pulled type behind him to stand in front. Types eyes darted between them.
Dew looked tharn over.
"What have you've done!" Tharn said between gritted teeth.
"Surprisingly little."
Type then decided too speak.
"Who is toko ramanda?"
"Stay quiet type!"
Type looked to tharn in anger. Did he just tell me to shut up?
Dew looked to type.
"You...don't know. If you two truly claimed each other, wouldn't you have told him tharn."
Type peered his eyes down to see tharns fists shaking.
"What.....did.....you....do! We were each other first, how is type related to him?!"
Types eyes widen.
He pushed himself away from tharns back to go to the corner close by to hang his head.
Tharn didn't move neither did dew.
"Tharn......from what i had done....i do apologize. However, toko had impregnated klua has you Two started to get a bit serious."
Tharns eyes widen in disbelieve.
"Your.....lying!! You are a fucking manipulator! What all have you've done!"
Her eyes squinted.
"I....made a mistake. Toko was not suppose too die but become a vampire. I....have been trying to make things right. Has i learned of klua impregnantion and the hush talks around your town at the time, i came up with a plan."
Tharn looked down, eyes darted.
"You.....killed him."
Type gritted his teeth. It clicked for him. They were talking about tharns first love and somehow type was related too him.
"I..... didn't mean too. He was surprisly weaker then i thought. My plan was to make him sick, you turn then he turns but...."
Tharns fists were shaking.
"How.....are you not buried in.the ground for what you have done!!"
Dew slighly smiled.
"Leverage i have against every clan."
Tharn peered his eyes to type who kept his had hung.
"Did.....you force him too impregnate..."
Dew shook her head.
"No. Kluaa was already with his child before you two become one. How that came to be you need to talk too her about. I....just wanted to fix my mistake. Now you have type....toko blood flows through his veins tharn."
Tharns lips parted.
Type peered his eyes to the side holding back his tears. This was the pull, why he probably fell in love with the vampire, probably why he didn't feel anything for anyone else.
Gritting his teeth, type went forward, tharn grabbed his wrist, type twisted it to continue too leave. He didn't know where he was going too go but with everything he just learned he needed to leave.
Tharn watched him go Just to try and follow. Dew got his wrist. Tharn stopped too eye her in anger.
"I....know your anger is for what i have done. However, now in essance you have toko back."
Tharn ripped his wrist away to push his mother who hit the wall. He was fuming.
"You.....took the love of my life! You.... Manipulated me into turning into this....then you think giving me a decent of toko would make it all better. You are a fucking cunt!"
Dews eyes widen.
Tharn left in haste, he needed to find type.
Has type made his way to a long hall, tharn had caught up to him to grab him by the wrist. Type un twisted too push tharn away.
They stood a foot away eyeing each other.
Tharn looked down. Now he could see toko in full.
Type gritted his teeth.
"So.....I'm a decent of your lost lover? Am i right?"
"Apperently...."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Great...."
He turned too try and leave still not knowing where he could go.
Tharn grabbed his wrist again.they stood still.
Type breathed in rapidly.
"Type......even before i found out about this plot....we told each other we had feelings....this should not matter."
Type grabbed his wrist back.
"But it does. Only thing you will see now is him. I.....am not toko!"
"I....know."
Type scoffed.
"His blood however flows through me.... apparently i....have features of him..."
"Yes."
Type took.in a deep breathe.
"We....need to be done."
Tharns eyes widen.
Type turned with tears flowing down his face.
Tharns lips parted.
"You......never truly wanted to be with me. Even if you did only hear of this, has i just did, now....you only want me because I'm your only love decent....i.....don't....want....that!"
Tharn gritted his teeth.
Type shook his Head.
"We're..... done tharn. I.....want real love not......this."
Type turned, he was going to try to go to the back of this house before he would find a way to depart.
Tharn grabbed types wrist again.
"Tharn.....let me go!"
"Type......i...... do love you."
Type took a deep breathe in.
He took his wrist once more.
"No tharn....you don't....you love toko....not....me....your love will never be for me....not truly."
Tharn.knew that was not True.
"Type! That is not..."
Type then spun to push tharn away to leave in haste not really sure where he was going.
Tharn leaned his back too the wall looking down. Type couldn't leave, not easily. All the vampires knew of his heritage and the fact he was tharns, so he knew type would not be messed with.
Just....needs time tharn.
Going a bit away type breathed heavily to lean his back to the wall to slide down. Knees to his chest he placed his arms on them.too cry.
This....was horrible. Is this the reason why i love tharn? Why he loves me?
Why.....does this have to be?
Soon his body stiffened and he looked up.
Klua was standing near him eyes peering down, she had her hand out for him.
He eyed it.
"Do.....you know of toko ramanda?"
Her eyes widen.
"How...do you know that name?"
Type gulped.
"He's.....my grandfather isn't he?"
Klua's eyes darted.
"If You are seeking answers you must come with me."
Types eyes darted. Tharn told me to stay. Lips parted, he wanted answers.
Taking his hand up, he went with klua.
The doors opened and they walked to a black limo, the door was already opened. Klua let go of types hand to get in. He looked back at the house eyes darted. Should i be?
Taking a deep breathe, he needed his questions answered.
Tharn went to his room, type wasent there.
Parting, he went about to widen his eyes when he saw klua pulling type along.
Has he tried to follow a security of Theres blocked the door. Tharn gritted his teeth. He went to the window to see type being un decisive.
"Don't type! Don't!"
Type then looked to tharn in the window.
There eyes darted. He looked down, taking a long breathe.
Turning he got inside the car.