chula numera, Sim hastro, dew tyraki

When tharn left the room, he went to his mother, head hung.
"He is...."
Dew nodded.
"Go....wait for me."
Tharn nodded to leave.
Dew went back to the room, to check chula's pulse. Bringing up her other hand, she grabbed out a small tube, his heart started to beat, regularly again.
Turning, she went to the closet to knock.
"When i leave....take his body. You know where."
Turning she went, to consul her son.
By the end of the day, dew went to the basement. Chula was there hooked up to a multitude of things.
Dew went to his side, looking him over.
"You....just need more time to re think this chula my love."
Dew placed chula in a coma like state for 100 years. She mixed things a human.needed and some vampiric blood pumped into his veins. Enough to keep him in a coma, without ageing him Nor having him die. Over the 100 years she only woke him up a few dozen times to get the same answer.
"Let.....me.....die."
Dew would then respond back.
"No.....i can't. You just need more time."
Has she would re sedate him, a single tear rolled down.
By the start of another 100 years, dew had become busy with tharn and her plot, she needed to hire someone to help her to take care of chula, to make sure nothing happened to him.
Sim hastro, came from a small clan, that only wished to help other vampires. She had all the right credentials.
After 50 years into the care, she couldn't get enough of her job. Has chula slept, she thought him to be the most handsomest man alive. Checking him, she accidently pulled the.wrong tube.
He awoke to grab her by the wrist tears to flow down.
There eyes darted.
"What is the meaning to this?"
Chula's eyes widen. He had never seen beauty or eyes such has these. Chula fell in love.
"Help.....me......she's.....forcing me too...."
Putting a finger to her lips, chula nodded to let her go to pretend to sleep.
Dew walked in. Sim took a step back head hung.
"How is the patient today?"
"All is the same ma'am."
Dew nodded.
"Finish and leave."
Dew turned to part.
Sim looked behind to step towards the bed.
Chula opened his eye to look at sim.
"Please.....help me."
Sim cocked her head too the side.
"Who are you? What is going on?"
Chula gulped, breathing heavily.
"Dew.....is my.....ex.....she has....forced me.....into a coma.....for the....last....i...don't know....how long...."
Tears started to fall.
"My name.....is chula....numera.....please help me....."
Sim gave a sullen expression.
"How? Why is she doing this to you?"
Chula breathed in deep.
"I.....don't wish....to be turned....I'm....dying....please.....kill me."
Sims eyes widen, her lips parted.
Oddly, she had fallen in love with him, has he was in the coma. Sim could never kill him.
"I.....i....cant."
Grabbing the tube, she tried to re insert.
Chula moved away.
"Please! I....am human...... shouldn't be forced.... into this.....please......let me die....."
He's eyes widen to see this beauty crying.
"Why.....are you....."
She looked to the side.
"I....have been watching over you for 50 years. I've come to feel for you. I.....know that is...."
She looked to chula has he's heart started to speed up.
"I....know the feeling......"
Bending to the other side he started to cough, seeing blood come out, sim re inserted the tube to render him unconscious.
She leaned over to fix him, and take the blood away. Sim brought up her hand to his forehead.
"I am so sorry, i....just cant watch you die."
For the next 50 years, dew only woke chula to get the same answer. Sim woke him to hold deep and meaningful conversations every now and then. Slowly, chula started to wish not to die.
By the end of the 50 years, the two had fallen in love with one another.
"Sim?"
She nodded, looking down at him.
"I've.....never asked....this of you but......do you know of my son? Is he fairing well?"
"Mmm that he is. Tharn was made vampire, 200 years ago. I do not know specifics. I do not like to pry. He is now in a relationship."
Chula nodded to look to the side, furrowing his eye brows. His vision was going blurry.
"Chula?"
Weakling he lolled his head back.
"Sim......i....Wish.....not to die.....please....turn me. I.....desire to have.....a life with you.....a life....with my.....son....please."
Sims eyes widen.
"Chula....i......don't....."
Weakling he brought up his hand to her cheek to stroke.
"Please.......either i.die.....or.....that other turns me..... and.....i find a way to kill......myself.....turn me......be.....with me......my love."
Sims eyes darted to look back.
Taking down his hand, she got on top of him looking down.
He smiled.
"Are..... you sure of this?"
He nodded.
Going down she hesitated near his neck.
"Once.....this is done. We will have to hide. It can not be undone are you sure?"
Chula weakly brought up his arms to grab her back to turn his head to the side.
"For you......our new life and......for my son. Please. Turn me."
Sim nodded to sink her teeth into his neck draining him.
Sitting to the edge, he flexed his hands, darted between the two.
Looking up, sim wore a face.
Bringing up his hands, he placed them to either side of her face.
There eyes darted has he brought her closer.
"Thank you."
They shared in there first kiss.
Within seconds, sim was pulled away, to be flung to the wall.
Chula's eyes widen for his body to be held up mid air.
Dew looked to him in anger.
"You son.of a bitch! I was suppose to turn you! Chula you are mine! What the hell!"
He took his hands to wrap them.around her wrist.
"I.....feel in......love....."
Dew growled to bring one hand back.
"Well, you will get your wish. You are going to die. You two can meet up in hell!"
Quick her body, went flying.
Sim grabbed chula by the wrist for them to leave in haste, she placed a needle into dew to incapacitate her well they left.
For the next 100 year's the two lived in happiness and love. They stayed well hidden, away from the world. Chula was very sheltered.
Has sim, went out to pick up some blood, she over heard dew of the tyraki clan was stripped of get name and exhiled.
Getting more information, she learned of tharns whereabouts.
Going back to chula she told him everything she overheard.
To the present
The boys looked to them then each other has they heard chula out.
"So.....father.....you just kept hidden. Didn't even try to find me?"
"I couldn't tharn. Your mother....well.....you know her."
"Mmm...."
Tharn stood to part, pulling his pup along they stopped in the doorway.
Chula stood.
"Tharn, we are not done."
"The sun is about to rise. My love needs to eat and i Need to feed. We can talk tomorrow night. I....need to process this."
Type kept his head hung has his vampire pulled him along.