my reasoning

Coming out of a room, somehow maple had a few male clothes that fit type, however they reeked of a vampire.
To another room, maple sat a foot apart from isra wearing a huge grin. Once type entered the two looked to him, maple raised an arm to motion with it for him to sit next to his mother.
Nodding, type slightly leaned his head to the side, thinking of tharn. With a big sign, he moved his head forward to proceed to the seat.
Maple eyed him up and down.
"Mmm how you've grown type of the morroka clan "
Types lips parted.
"Um....I'm sorry but I'm...."
Types ears turned red.
"I'm type of the tyraki clan."
Maples eyes went wide to look to isra.
"Maple, they have claimed another but. .."
She looked to type.
"Type....that does not mean you receive his clan name. That's not how it works."
Type lifted his head to look to his mother.
"I am still going to use it. I do not want to be an archer or part of the morroka clan. Then....i will take my boyfriend's."
Maples eyes darted between the Two.
Type stood to look at maple.
"Ummm since you do not want the tyraki clan in your home i should..."
Isra leaned to the side and up to drag type back down. There eyes darted, then they looked to maple.
"Let me explain....then you can go and retrieve tharn of the tryaki clan. Type.....after his mother subduded isra. I tried to get her out. Eveytime i did one of them would stop me. Once i really tried, dew caught me and did...."
She looked to isra with a pained expression.
"Dew of the tryaki clan, lied to the grand vampire about a few things. I was stripped of my clan name and forced into exhiled, where we are now."
Type gave her a sullen expression.
"Well, you can see why i do not want there clan in my home. However, i believe i was a bit too harsh to her son. You may part to retrieve type. We have many things to talk over."
He nodded with a smile to go and get tharn.
Leaving isra and maple alone they looked to another.
"So....the two are?"
Isra nodded.
"Came to a big surprise to me has well. Didn't think my son would be gay but has long has that tharn of the tryaki is true to his word and loves my son, in full truth, i will allow it. However, what ive learned about what runs through our veins keeps me in pause to what tharn is feeling for my son."
Maple cocked her head too the side confused.
Both turned there heads when they heard a heart beat approaching they looked to another.
"I will tell you later once the sun rises."
Maple nodded.
Coming in, tharn and type sat next to isra. Maple looked to tharn, eyes narrowed.
"You have many of her facial expressions tharn. Mmm you always have, even since you were born. I do not know if you know this of me but i delivered you. You were such a small pink little baby. Your brown eyes were piercing."
Tharn cocked his head to the side. He did not know this.
Her eyes darted to them.
"So....what is the reason you all are here? I am happy to see you isra, out of your sentance early and i am happy to see you type. Haven't seen you since you were a baby."
"Well, has you predicated from.his birth maple, my son has turned into a hybrid by growing up with wolfs and being with a vampire. Even consumed his blood."
Type looked to his mother.
"How do you..."
Isra looked to type to chuckle a bit.
"Remember we can smell the blood my baby boy."
Type rolled his eyes to nod. Made sense.
Maple stood eyeing type.
"Type....please come here."
He looked to tharn who nodded.
Taking a breathe, he got up to step to her, to wince in pain.
Tharn stood to grab his hand pulling him back behind him, the two eyed maple.
Bringing up the full nail that had types blood on it she examined.
Tasting, her eyes darted.
"Mmm you are indeed a hybrid."
Tharn and type relaxed, maple stepped too walk around them eyeing type to grab him by the wrist pulling him to her.
Tharn was about to grab him til isra stood. They eyed another.
"Trust this tharn, this is how she works. Maple is very intelligent when it comes to this."
Tharn grimanced to look at type who was watching her go around him, to look at tharn confused.
Maple then stood in front of type to bring up her hands to either side of his face. They both looked to another.
"Mmm is this the path you have chosen. To become a hybrid? Not a vampire or a wolf?"
"Yes."
Maple let go to turn bringing up her hand to her chin, looking forward in deep thought.
Isra went to her while tharn stepped too type.
He examined his neck. It was already healing.
"Are you okay?"
Type slightly smirked.
"Fine."
Maple turned to eye them.
"Mmm guess you two really are in a claiming."
They turned to look at maple.
"Type."
She stepped too him, ignoring tharn.
"I can tell you are going to become a powerful hybrid. Even powerful enough to entice your vampire here."
Type looked to tharn with an eye brow raised.
"Really?"
Type wanted to try that out.....in the bedroom.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Type."
He looked back to her serious expression.
"With great power, once it is leaked to what you can do, every clan will be after you. If you and this vampire really love one another You two should think about eternally claiming one another. Mmm i have too run some tests. From your blood i can tell they are going to start coming type."
Stepping back to isra she wanted to know what she ment an hour ago.
Turning she looked to the boys.
"Come. I shall show you to a room. Isra i wish to talk to you."
Isra nodded. Stepping to type she gave him a giant hug.
"Get some sleep my love."
Type smiled wide to bring up his arms to hug back.
Tharn made a grimance.
She stepped back to eye tharn.
"Stop being jealous, Yourll be having my son all day long."
Type and tharn looked to each other trying hard not to smile.
Maple stood to the door frame.
"Tharn and type of the tryaki clan. Come."
Tharns eye brows furrowed in confusion.
Type smiled wide to take tharns hand.
"Ill explain later."
Pulling tharn along they followed maple to a room.