walking down other paths

5 years had passed and decha and kiet were not close has they once were. Decha spent More and more time away with the wolve who turned. Out to lead him to other hybrids has himself. In total he found 12 over the span of 5 years, they met with each other to talk. Decha after a few weeks would go back to kiet who didn't know quit what to do about it. He had spend time with the wolf then.other hybrids but they never talked to him and made him feel has an outcast. However, seeing Decha so happy he couldn't bring himself to say anything negative. He also was gathering only a few bits and pieces of them that they would share, They were very secretive.
Also, kiet indulged himself with trying to become a grand vampire after his father would step down. The forced claiming of another from the morroka clan hung over him. He did not wish for this. Even though he could not feel it and they were some what strained. His heart belonged too decha, even if kiet was starting.to question this and his feelings for him.
Parting, from helping his father, he needed to go to his room, the day was approaching. It had been 2 months since he had seen decha and kiet was starting to believe he was not going to come back.
Kiet knew he was in love with him, but maybe decha had found another, could be with another hybrid now.
Kiet gritted his teeth at the.thought.
Entering his room, his eyes peered up, lips parted. Sat on.His bed, to the edge was decha before an open fire behind him.
Kiet looked down gritting his teeth.
Moving to his desk to place the books down, he was ignoring decha warm and happy behivor. Kiet was a bit distraught.
Rolling his eyes, he went to him wrapping his arms around.
"Kiet.....please do not act has such....i am sorry for not returning sooner. We went to a village of werewolves who have been together for centuries. A tad serious but fun to be around. They accepted us has we entered."
"Mmm grand."
Kiet kept his eyes peered down, fuming a bit. He could feel decha was slipping away from him.
Decha signed.
With his speed, he turned kiet around to place him on the desk wrapping his legs around his waist. Kiet leaned partly back, arms being him. There eyes darted.
"Kiet....don't be like this. I have missed you. Haven't..."
Decha looked down to bring his hands down to take out kiet shirt from his pants to place his hands under neath feeling the coldness.
Kiets eyes narrowed.
"Haven't....you've missed me has well?"
"Even if i have. This is how is always is. You leave for days, weeks now months. Upon your return you seem to want only one thing. Is....this all what you want from me? Are.....you not getting it from them?"
Decha stopped, then a deep growl came from his chest cavity, he gritted his teeth.
"How....can you say such things to me kiet?"
His deamonar softened, lips parted. He could tell he made decha mad.
Darting his eyes, he moved his arms to wrap them.around his neck.
Decha kept his eyes down, not moving his hands.
"Decha....i have missed you. You....are always with them.... do.....these types of questions never plauge your mind of me?"
Decha lightly chuckled to start to place his hand in his pants to grab hold of his member. Kiet body moved up by the warm touch. Decha looked up.
"Never.... you know why? I trust you and your feelings for me. You would never do something so cruel and neither would i. They are nothing but friends. My heart belongs to you. Always have and always will. I have but told you kiet we can claim one another. You just won't and i understand why but...."
Kiet then leaned his chin up for them to lock in a deep kiss. He wished not too hear anymore of claiming. Kiet wished for his hybrid.
To the bed fully undressed, decha sat to the wall, kiet in front, thrusting hard into him to stroke his length has he had his arms wrapped behind him to decha neck.
"Aaaaah decha! Mmm been to long!"
He smiled. Decha leaned his head down to go to his ear.
"May....i have your consent my love?"
Kiet lips parted, he turned his head. They eyed one another.
"Mmm you can tell them i was injured again. Please....i wish to consume all of you."
"Mmm only if....i can... Get your consent...aaah"
He started to thrust his groin up getting closer.
"I....can tell them....you....took to much....please... I wish to finally taste you...."
Decha smiled.
"I give you my consent."
Kiet bit his lip to bring a hand down to grab one of decha off his length to bring his wrist lips to his. He brought down his other arm to place his wrist too decha mouth.
"I.... give you my consent my beloved."
They both bit into each other wrists in unison filling there mouths with pure sweetness. Parting, decha placed that arm around his chest to hold him.tightly. Kiet placed his arms to his.
"Mmmm i love you kiet. I....Will only ever be yours."
Kiet moaned heavily into the air he was too close.
"Aaaaah i.....love you has well....i will never lay with another....just You...."
Leaning his head up they both then came in unison.
After they stayed in that close embrace for a bit, decha shuffled his way out to get dressed.
Kiet eyed him confused.
"Decha? Where are you going?"
"I...have to go back. I...missed you too much. Has i said, we met with a werewolve village, i must go back to them."
Kiet hung his head, peering his eyes down.
"So.....i see why you came back here."
Dressed decha turned to sit on the edge, placing a hand under his chin Making him look up.
"It is not like that. This is something new and i wish to help them find leadership. In essance, i was not suppose to come back but....kiet....i am trying to find the balance i truly am. Please be patient. Mmm.... we will be somewhere close to here in a month's time. Near the kio mountains, will you come? I wish for you to meet them."
Kiets lips parted.
"Decha....i.....am not of your kind. When there were a few of you they did not talk to me. I can tell from the scents there are more. I...."
Decha brought both hands up to either side of his face. There eyes darted.
"Please.....for me my love."
Kiet gritted his teeth, but nodded.
Decha smiled to then place his lips to kiets. Up, he parted.
Kiet peered his eyes down to let a tear fall.
By the end of the month, kiet walked in silence fuming a bit. His father was down his throat about this forced claiming andhe was missing decha. The only thing that was good in his life was at the age of 22 they were considering him.has a grand vampire because of his empathy for all the supernaturals and his knowledge.
This usually did not occur at such young age. His father also wished to travel so he did not mind stepping down. Kiet also expressed to his father his wishes to have decha by his side. His father never knew of there relationship but saw them.has brothers even.through he didn't see decha has of late.
Walking, kiet didn't know how to ask decha, he knew decha held tightly to his kind and the werewolves. Would he stand by my side? Does he truly love me enough to leave them?
Questioning himself, he stood to the edge, looking to the circle. There were 12 hybrids conversing and laughing. Kiet looked to decha, he could see how he was enjoying himself.
Kiet gritted his teeth.
When a few caught a wiff of his scent, they stood up to transform, to.growl and bark at his direction. He straightened himself up.
Decha smelled about then shook his head at them. They transformed back to then sit down, eyeing the vampire.
He eyed them then looked down. Knowing why decha wished not to leave them.
Turning, kiet was going back.
A few feet away, decha grabbed him by his wrist too stop kiet. He hung his head.
"They didn't mean any harm. This is but my fault. I.forgot to tell them you would be coming."
Kiet took his hand back.
"Mmm"
Decha rolled his eyes.
"Kiet....do not act like this. Come i.wish for you to.meet them."
Kiet shook his head.
Turning he eyed decha.
"Decha, no. I.....am not excepted there."
He stepped too him.
"They....plan to make me a grand vampire in a few years....i....wish for you to come back with me and be by my side."
Decha eyes darted.
"Kiet.....i.... can't....i....have found others such has myself. I....am comfortable. Please.....stay here....you can be with me."
Kiets lips parted.
"How? I....can't walk in the sun. They.....do not like that i am a vampire. I can tell decha. Come with me. Your acceptable with my kind."
Decha eyes narrowed.
"I....have never Been accepted by your kind."
Kiet was taken back from that.
"My kind saved you.....my kind loves you. You barly know of these hybrids!"
"Kiet.....i am indebted to your father. The others do not love me nor have they liked me. These hybrids have always accepted me."
Kiets eye brows furrowed.
"No one of my.kind loves you? Really?"
Decha lips parted.
"You know i was not speaking of you."
Kiet shook his head.
"Right."
He leaned his head to the side they were at an impasse.
"Then....go to them decha. I can see who you wish to be with."
He tried to turn but decha grabbed him by the wrist too pull him to a tree kissing him. Ferociously, hands to either side of his face.
Furrowing his eye brows, he pushed him off.
Decha breathed heavily.
"I....wish to be with you kiet! Come with me."
He shook his head.
"I....do not belong with them! I am vampire decha. You should come with me."
"Kiet....i can say the same. I....can't."
"Then....you have chosen."
There eyes darted.
"Kiet....let your pitful jealousy go."
Kiet raised an eye brow.
"I....May be jealous of your new...."pack" but it not pitiful! You want to be with them more then being with me."
Decha darkly chuckled.
"Honestly? You won't even allow us to be claimed. You are also choosing to Become a grand vampire."
"To then have you with me! I am trying to be with you. Being claimed or not! Yet you.won't even leave them after only knowing them for 6 years. You and i have known each other for 22 years! If you love me come with me now!"
Decha eyes narrowed.
"I am not a dog to go everywhere with his owner kiet."
Kiets body flinched.
"Is....that How you think i see you?"
Decha gulped.
Moments passed in silence.
Kiet peered his eyes down.
"We..... never should have said our feelings for one another. Never....should we have started this. I.....am but.over joyed not to have been claimed and vis versa."
Decha eyes widen, Heart sank.
"How......could you say such things to me?"
Kiet kept his eyes down. It was all lies but he knew decha needed to stay. He knew he was not happy with his kind.
Kiet knew he could manipulate decha into coming back with him by promising him too one day claim one another but decha would never be truly happy has he was now. If kiet was not to act like this with him, to lie, decha would keep having to part from them, his "pack" where he felt the most accepted to see him. Kiet knew decha would grow to hate him. This was not something he would allow.
I'm sorry decha, i.....only am doing this for your happiness even if i am no longer in your life.
"Easily, you and i need to move on. I know of the tyaki clan. They hold medicines to make me a colder vampire. It is what i need to.become a better grand vampire and also i.....will. Allow this force claiming. You and i need to stop this. What you and i had has never be right. A vampire and a hybrid....two males."
Kiet shook his head in mocked disapproval.
Decha stepped towards him to place his hands to either shoulder looking to him in anger.
"You and i have blood shared. I....will feel this. Do you even care! How can you allow this Type of claiming but not do this with one another after all we have been through? I love you kiet! Stop thinking in this direction!"
Kiet brought up its hands to his chest to push him off.
They stared to each other eyes darted, both looked too each other in anger.
"Easily! I know i am nothing but my body to you! That is the only reason you come back. At least with this claiming i can feel love again!"
Decha eyes widen.
"Again?"
Kiet moved away from the tree.
"I.....do not love you anymore decha. You....left me alone to much. I....only see you has my brother....nothing more."
"You.....your lying!"
Kiet scoffed.
"I'm not. You need to go back to them and move on from what we once had. I....plan to do the same. I..... Already laid with another"
Decha lips parted.
"You..... said you would never lay with another other then me. You....want me by your side..."
Kiet took a step back.
"....i.... Had only wanted my brother to be by my side. I..... Now wish for you to stay here. Be....with your own kind!"
Decha gritted his teeth.
"You've.....laid with another!"
Kiet hung his head.
"2.....weeks ago." He lied very convincally.
Decha stepped too kiet to punch him making his head go to the side. Kiet rolled his hands into fists to look to decha in anger. Decha breathed heavily. Looked to kiet in anger and hatred. Bringing up his hand he grabbed the ribbon from his hair to throw it where Kiet just was. After the punch, keit left in speed.
Looking to the forest floor, in his anger he transformed to eye the ribbon.
Turning, he was going back to them. Stopping, he went back to grab the ribbon in his mouth.
Has time passed the two never saw each other. Kiet never went to the tyaki clan nor did he become claimed. Once he became a grand vampire he implented a rule were he did not need to claim or be claimed.
Kiet lived his life alone never to be with another he just indulged in becoming a grand vampire and never gave him self a moment of peace.
To the present
He sat peering his eyes down.
Why am i even here? He did chose them over you.
Taking his eyes up, he could feel him near.
Up, he moved his body so he could be known.
The two were in front, decha to the back walking to go ascend back up the mountain.
Stopping he smelled Around. A familiar scent went into his nose. His eyes widen.
Looking to the side he saw kiet with an expressionless face looking towards him.
One ancient stopped to turn to go to decha.
Stopping in front of him, the ancient looked to the side then to decha.
"We.....need to ascend"
Decha gulped.
"I......only but need a few minutes. You two go first. I shall follow."
He nodded. Decha never stopped looking towards kiet while they spoke.
"We....shall walk slow. Will you be alright?"
Kiets eyes narrowed with the accusation.
"Quite. You may part."
They nodded then turned.
The two looked to each other now with no expression.
Kiet cocked his head to the side.
Was......this a good idea?