first things first

The two boys made there way, hand in hand to the living room, they looked around for tharn to pull type to a couch away from his father and the women.
Tharn held tightly to types hand.
Isra stayed to the wall, back leaned to it, eyes darted between all of them. Maple was to the middle, of the two couches eyes stayed too type.
He kept his head hung, squeezing tharns hand.
It made him feel horrible, but he really wanted to transform and rip chula's throat out. He slightly shook his head.
You are a aweful person type. Tharn never acted this way when you wanted to see your mother. Dont be this way towards his father. Be respectful.
However, the more type thought of it the tenser he got.
Tharn took his eyes off of his father to turn his head looking to type. He brought up his hand to move types to his. They locked in a glare.
"Please take deep breathes."
Chula's eyes narrowed.
Type did so and brought up his hand to place it over tharns to close his eyes.
"Mmm can see what isra of the morroka clan said was true. You two are together. Disgusting."
Type opened his eyes too turn his head to look at chula.
His eyes glazed a bright yellow.
Tharn moved his head back, forhead to his.
"Deep breathes my love. Deep breathes."
Type gritted his teeth to close his eyes.
Isra pushed herself off the wall to stand in front of Chula and the woman.
Her eyes darted.
"If you say such things like this again, you can leave. Your son and my son are together. They are claimed. Your son is gay, so is mine. Fucking deal with it or i will throw your ass out. Father or not, you will not use such language. Be respectful has you are in my friends home. Do you understand?"
Her eyes darted between the two.
Chula turned his head to look at maple.
"I apologize for my behivor in your home maple."
She nodded.
He looked to the boys. Type stopped quivering, he breathed deeply.
"I also apologize to the both of you for the useage of such language. I have Only been out for 100 years or so. Please excuse me. I do not mean any disrespect."
Isra narrowed her eyes to move back to the wall.
Calming down type, tharn kept a hand to hold, to turn his body looking to his father.
Type stayed turned, head hung, eyes closed.
"What.....does that mean? You have been out for 100 years?"
"Mmm first let us start with introductions, this is my wife. Sim hastro."
Tharn nodded but did not stop looking at his father.
"Pleasure. Now......chula Please answer my question."
He leaned forward.
"First answer mine and i will be an open book."
Tharn nodded.
"So.....you two are claimed? I can sense its not eternally."
Type opened his eyes too shoot him a glare. His eyes turned in a multitude of colors.
Tharn squeezed his hand.
"Calm down pup."
Type signed to Take a deep breathe to turn his body to lean against the back of the couch, peering his eyes down.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Not.....yet. But we are claimed. He is mine has i am his. We are in love."
Isra smiled wide.
Chula's lips parted. He kept his eyes to type.
"Type?"
Breathing a bit hard, type gritted his teeth to look up.
"Are.....you a hybrid?"
Types eyes narrowed. He nodded.
"Fascinating. I have only heard of your kind. Never saw one. So you are both, vampire and werewovle?"
Type nodded.
"Interesting." "So, curious? How did you two meet?"
Types eyes opened to look at tharn.
"I went to his home town. We met, fucked, learned hard truths about some things and we rose above it. Now we are has one. Anything else, i want my questions answered chula."
Types eyes widen.
"Tharn!"
He was a bit embarrassed for tharns abrasivness.
His eyes slightly narrowed to squeeze types hand hard making him wince.
"Shh."
Type gulped, his deamonor changed.
He looked to chula who had a smirk.
"You are has one, yet you won't eternally claim one another. Interesting my boy."
A deep growl erupted from tharns chest cavity.
Type leaned up to place his hand to his chest.
The two looked to another.
Type gave him a smile, calming down the vampire.
They then both looked to chula.
"Sir, with all due respect. That is none of your business. Has tharn said we met in my home town, things......happened, he helped me in a lot of ways, he feel.in love and claimed one another. Now your son is helping me with something."
Chula peered his eyes down to nod.
"I see."
"It may not be my business, but so you two eventually Plan to become eternally claimed?"
"Chula!"
Type cleared his throat.
"Yes."
Tharn looked to type, who wore a serious expression, has he kept his face forward looking to chula.
He raised an eye brow.
"Really now?"
Type cocked his head to the side.
"Why does it matter so much to you?"
"Tharn is my son type. I have missed out on a large chunk of his life. I planned to take him with me."
Types whole body quivered.
Tharn had to calm him down again.
Chula rolled his eyes to look from isra to maple.
"Is this......dog always like this?"
Tharn turned his head to bare his canines.
"Type is not a fucking dog chula! Watch yourself!"
Turning his head back, he placed his forehead on types, muttering to him low.
"I'm not leaving you, i love you, calm yourself my pup.....shhhh. I'm not leaving you. I love you."
Type closed his eyes, to breathe deeply.
"His abilities are growing. Right now he can not hold himself at the moment. You need to be respectful."
Chula nodded to look at the two.
Sim turned her head to go to chula to his ear to say something low.
Back, chula looked to her to nod.
He then looked to the two.
"Calm your do....."
Tharn turned to eye chula with a glare, looking to the side isra growled from her chest.
He nodded to turn his head to look at the boys.
"Apologies. Calm your mate then ask your questions my son. I am an open book. Ask whatever you want."
Tharn nodded to place his forehead to types.
"Are you calm my beloved?"
Type took in a deep inhale.
"I'm sorry for acting this way."
Tharn shook his head, to move his chin up to place his lips upon his.
Chula's eyes widen.
Parting, type gulped to take in a deep breathe.
"I love you tharn."
He smiled.
"Love you too my pup."
Both turning, they held serious expressions looking to chula.
He raised an eye brow.
"Ask away."
"Tell me chula? How are you sitting before us.....alive? I watched you die."
Chula gritted his teeth.
"Well, let me tell you my story my son."