finding out the truth

"Sssss." Type groaned.
Krai had type on the floor punching him hard in the face. There was an abandoned barn near types house that the pack sometimes held there meetings.
Pak was behind, making a pained face watching this. He had his arms wrapped around his chest.
Another hit, type then spat out blood to the floor. Has krai held his arm back to hit again, pak stepped forward to grab stopping him. Types head lolled a bit has krai held onto him by the collar.
"Enough krai!"
Straightening up, krai twisted his arm from pak's to look with anger down at type who kept his head hung. His face was all cut and bloody. One eye was closed. He sat too the floor, breathing deeply.
Krai Then looked too pak.
"This is my son. I have every right to punish him."
"He is also my boyfriend and a beta. You have done enough!"
Krai rolled his eyes.
"Pak.....my sense of smell is not what it used too be but if you can't smell that disgusting vampires blood flowing through types veins or his smell all over him....you are the fool."
Pak twitched.
"He.....was enticed into it."
Type gulped, making a sullen face. He hated too lie.
Krai raised an eye brow and looked too type narrowly.
"Pak....i wish to talk to my son alone. Please leave."
"I....will only go if you promise me not to lay another hand on him."
Krai took in a deep breathe.
"Only if your father keeps watch over my daughter's."
Pak nodded.
"Fine."
He took one last look at type then parted.
Type peered his eye forward, a bit weakly has krai crouched down.
"You need to tell me all that has happened type and what you have learned."
Type gulped.
"Why......didn't You tell me......my mother was a vampire?"
Krai narrowed his eyes but said nothing.
"You also Told me......she died.....why?"
Types eye darted.
"She......is in a box type. What would it do for you to have grown up with that."
Types body quivered. He was speechless.
"She.....was alive! Not.....dead....."
"Type.....your mother......was my mistake."
Type shook his head and turned it too the side.
"Is.....that what i am?"
"That depends......do you have vampiric tendency now?"
Type gulped.
"So......I'm only a mistake......if im not a pure wolf?"
"Yes."
Type gritted his teeth, chin quivered.
I....made a horrible mistake coming back here. Tharn....I'm so sorry. But.... at least your safe.
""Why......did you bring me here? Why....did you take me with you After i was born?"
Krai took a deep breathe in.
"I.....had too. The first born males had to be here, part of a pack. You also didn't show anything vampiric. I....."
"You....had to take me?"
Type breathed out shakily.
"Yes "
"Do....... you....even or ever loved me?"
Krai peered his eyes down.
"Truth?"
Type looked back, with furrowed eye brows.
"After all the lies, all the beatings, doing.....everything for you.....you owe me the truth!"
Krai looked up, eyes darted.
"I.....don't have a above great excuse for what i have done to my own flesh and blood.....but.....it's your fault."
Types lips parted, he looked to krai confused.
"Hhow?"
Krai gulped and leaned closer, eyes darted.
"You have your mother's eyes." "For me to have to look at them causes me great pain and...... humiliation." "I.....was thrown out of my pack for what i foolishly allowed. Being with her, having you, i came back to nothing. I.....was in love with your mother type. She.....didn't even let me explain.....isra stopped loving me. I.....could see it has i held you. She..... only wanted you."
Types eye darted.
"You.....we're jealous.....because my mother stopped loving you and loved me?"
Krai gritted his teeth, then stood.
Type was overly confused.
What the hell!?
"In, extreme amount of loss you can lose the ability to transform. I had lost my parents, then the love of my life. Then i had you, who had her eyes. Slowly, i could not transform anymore. In my life type, i have lost so much. You.....are a constant reminder of it."
Types lips parted, his head lolled a bit side too side. He was in a state of shock, by what he was hearing.
"So......these are the reasons.....why you have beaten me?"
"Yes."
Krai then leaned his body to hold type up by his collar making him look up.
"What.....happened while you were there type? How did you get there? Why didn't they throw you out?"
Type wickedly smirk. In part he was gone.
"Your son.....is a hybrid made for a vampire.....i.....can not be enticed....i....went there willingly."
Type moved his head a bit up, eye darted.
"The vampire.....i was with.....He is the one i lost my virginity too.....and it was magnificent."
Krais eyes widen.
He brought up his arm holding a punch back.
"Answer to your question type.... no....ive never loved you....you faggot!"
Krai then punched type to the ground rendering him un conscious.
He stood before him, fists shook.
Then his body hit the floor.
Tharn peered his eyes too the side, giving an angry expression.
"You piece of shit!"
Throwing the shovel to the side, he bent his body down too grab an limp type.
Picking him up bridal, types head leaned back.
"Don't worry type....I'm here now."