been decived

Type and tharn, sat criss crossed, a foot apart from 3 ancients who sat on pillows, looking to them. Moments passed in silence.
"Well, type archer. You stated down below you had a few things to discuss with us. Proceed."
Type gulped. Tharn kept his eyes to them.
"First, i would like to discuss my pack. I'm currently a beta by an illusion. The vampire to my left, is my boyfriend not pak quirio. I explained this to him has we met. So, i believe by our rules i need to be stripped of that right."
Tharn smiled a bit.
The ancient looked to type a.bit confused, then eyed the others.
"Type archer. I am but a bit confused. That is not the way to become a beta. It should be because of your strength, organization skills and other things. Were you dating your pack leader?"
Type and tharn looked too each other confused then looked to them.
"Um....in our rules you have to date the alpha to be a beta, isn't that the way?"
The ancients looked to each other.
"Type archer. No it is not the way. How long has this rule been in affect?"
Type shrugged.
"From.what.I've been told this has.always been."
The ancient shook his head.
"I think it may be time to visit your pack and find out what has Been occurring. We haven't been down for over 400 years."
Types eyes widen.
"Well type archer, you did not need to be in a relationship with your alpha to be a beta. The choice is yours. What other rules are there?"
"You.....have to lose your virginity to a pack member. I...."
Then he looked to tharn, his ears turned red. The ancients looked to tharn then type. Tharn kept silent.
"Also, you cannot breed til the pack leader says so which is usually in.your early 20's and your first born has to be apart of the pack."
The ancients raised there eyes brows in unison.
"Things.....have been going against the original rules."
Type cocked his head too the side.
"The original rules, you can be with who you want, does not matter with age, not suppose to be with each other pack members in a physical manner, suppose to keep other supernaturals out, including the vampires, live harmoniously and yes the first born is suppose.to be part of the pack, but it is willingly."
Types eyes widen.
"That....is not how i grew up with them nor did my father or grandfather. My....father actually ripped me out of my mother's hands to bring me back."
Tharn gritted his teeth. They looked to him.
"Vampire....you do not need to do such an action. We know type archer is like us. There is no negative protocol for being a hyprid with a werewolve pack."
Both there eyes brows widen with surprise. Tharn slightly smirked. He was right about them.
"Your.....not pure breed werewolves?"
They unisionally shook there heads
"We are hybrids of vampire and wolf pairings that went under the radar. We also had no clans has we entered this world thus we combined to make one and helped werewolve packs start and prosper. However, with yours type archer. It has gone out of control. We will be making a visit."
Types lips parted. This was a bit over whelming for him.
"Other then the pack are the other reasons why you are here?"
"Well, with your visit. Would i have to go back to them or..."
He looked to tharn who kept his eyes peering to the ground, reflecting on this information.
"Type archer. For what you are, we were hoping you would stay with us."
Types eyes opened wide and he looked to them.
Tharn peered his eyes too type not moving his head.
"If you were too stay type archer. We can help you understand yourself and what it means to be a hyprid."
Tharn peered his eyes back to the ground closing them.
Types eyes darted.
"Mmm thank you very kindly for the offer however, if you are to go down there and have the rules be changed back. I wish to leave my pack and be with my vampire."
Tharn opened his eyes too look at type. He smiled wide.
The ancients looked to one another.
"It is but your choice. We do not force. By there laws though type archer. Have you two been claimed?"
"Not has of yet. Also.....my mother has been placed in a coffin for giving birth to me and hiding it. Is there anything i can do that will not affect my vampire?"
Tharn peered his eyes to the ancients who again looked confused.
"Why....is she in a coffin? If we are not mistaken. Breeding a vampire and a werewolf together should not cause a punishment has such."
Tharn and type looked too each other then back to them.
"Well, from.what i have been told. She had me in secret."
"That still does not warrant being placed in the ground. Something is not right here. You need to go to the grand vampire, they should have the reason."
Type nodded.
"If there is nothing more....we need to take our sleep. When we wake, we shall descend. Also type archer. You need to think long and hard about leaving your pack. It is not an easy task. Also have you've chosen which way you plan to go?"
Types eyes darted.
"I plan to be me."
Then.He stood, nodding. Tharn stood has well to nod.
Turning, they held hands to decend.
In the car they drove in speed. Type did not understand why til tharn could not take it. Pulling down a trail path, he stopped, parked and unbuckled them both to pull type on him.
"Tharn?"
With quickness, tharn placed his hands to either side of his face to lean his lips onto him.
Type wrapped his arms around his neck has they gave each other a deep kiss.