saved me

Type kept his head down has he paced away at 11 at night. He knew this area a bit, only 10 miles from his home.
He was shaking his head in irritation at himself.
Why did i get in that car? Why did i let that vampire fuck me again? Why didn't i stop it?
Type took calming breathes.
My pack is going to give me hell for just up and leaving them today.
Sighing, type continued to walk.
Bringing up his hand to his neck, he checked to make sure the bite marks were gone.
He signed in relieve. They were.
Looking forward, he had no clue has to why he allowed tharn to bite him.
Your making too many mistakes type. Eventually they will all come out into the light.
Shaking, his head he rubbed his neck feeling a bit weak.
You have to go home.
Taking a deep breathe he kept a fast stride.
Finally getting home, type quietly went in.
Not seeing his father in his chair, made types hair stand on edge.
Please be asleep.
Stepping quietly to try and go to his room.
He's face went sideways, then he fell to his knees on.the ground grabbing his stomach.
Head hung, wincing.
His father was standing before type looking down and fuming.
He had thrown his empty liquor bottle at types face and kneed him.in the stomach.
Type leaned his head to the side trying to breathe.
"Where were you?"
Finding his lungs, he gulped.
"With....mmmm....my pack."
His father grabbed type by his collar bringing him up.close to his face.
Type kept his head leaned to the side.
"Bullshit! Your pack leader called me at 10, trying to figure out where you were....where did you go Type!"
Darting his eyes he looked to.his father right in the eyes.
"For...a run alone."
His father's eyes narrowed.
He pushed him back.
Type stumbled a bit but regained himself.
His father shook.his head looking down.
"Go to bed."
Type gulped. Keeping his eyes on him he walked around to painfully go to his room, closing and locking the door.
Taking off his shirt and pants, he laid on his back looking to the ceiling, his chin quivered a bit. Type never cried.
He slowly breathed in and out, closing his eyes.
Type hated his home life. He had no clue why his father treated him.like this.
Why did he hate me so much?
What did i ever do to him?
Shifting slightly to his side, type eyed the wall. At that moment he wished he had stayed with tharn.
In the hour they were together it was better then this.
Closing his eyes, he knew that was over.
It was only a one night stand Type. He still didn't under stand the 2nd time but that's all it was. He could not keep this up.
Breathing deeply, type wanted to find someone else though. Everyone had something to take there minds off there shitty home life. Either be drugs or alcohol maybe sex could be types.
Type shifted a bit uncomfortable. He didn't like the idea of finding another, however he knew he needed to find an outlet.
He would not turn to drinking or drugs that was not him.
A bad thing was though until he was older he couldn't find anyone else til the pack leader told him they could breed.
Type didn't want to.find a girl though, however in there pack if you choose men you had to choose one of the pack members.
He shuttered at the thought.
Taking calming breathes he slowly went into unconsciousness.
Each day type kept his head down, and did everything the pack wanted.
He gave them.the same excuse he wanted to run alone.
They didn't believe that however, they didn't care has long has he was okay.
By the full moon morning, type couldn't stop quivering.
It had never been like this before why now?
Making breakfest type cracked a few eggs that hit the floor.
Quivering, he placed his hands to either side of the counter.
Things seemed to go a bit blurry.
Without his knowledge his body took over.
"Where is breakfest god damn..."
Types father came from the hall to look down at type who transformed.
He looked up at him to bark.
His father's eyes narrowed.
"Get."
Type barked then ran out the doggie door.
He went to his pack in full speed.
Laying on the ground in front of kao's house. He waited for him to come out and transform.
This transformation was a bit odd to type.
However, the moon was a powerful thing, also he was getting older, no longer a virgin and had a vampire took some of his blood.
Maybe that's why its different.
Type got up to bark happily.
Kao came out transformed.
They played a bit then ran off finding the others.
All day they each waited for the others to transform til they were a whole pack.
They all ran around playing, eating and feeling the power of the full moon.
Has night ascended, type laid down for a moment to catch his breathe.
Tao went to type to playfully try and hump him.
Type got quickly up to playfully bite at his neck.
The back leader saw this and got in between them.
There eyes went down.
There pact was all about consent and no being intimate when they were in there dog forms.
The pack leader growled to each of them.
They nodded.
He ran off.
Tao circled then followed. Type shook his head.
Taking a paw forward he leaned his head up sniffing the air. He smelled something sweet.
Looking around he saw nothing.
Tao growled and barked to type.
Type brought down his head to slowly go forward til he then ran to tao.
Tharn came out from the shadows eyeing types retreating back.
He had stayed enough away so the pack would not be able to make him.
Leaning his arm to a tree he kept his eyes forward.
He hadent seen the pup at the bar, tharn wanted another go before he had to leave the day after tomorrow.
With tharn, has he started to...with someone. He only with that someone til he could find another and so far he didn't. Also type peeked his interest.
Stepping slowly he decided to follow the pup.
Type followed tao til they were the only ones left behind.
He got a funny feeling something bad was going to happen.
Tao stepped slowly to type to brush up sensually to him.
Type took a step back shaking his head. A paw forward tao pushed him down.
Type immediately got up to transform into his human form, breathing heavily looking down at the tao wolf Who then quickly transformed.
They eyed each other.
Type shook.his head.
"Tao...this isn't funny...we need to..."
Tao reached over, grabbing type by the hand to roughly spin him to the tree.
He brought up type leg to wrap it around his waist, the other hand went to the side of types head.
Type looked in shock.and surprise tao would do this.
He brought up his hands to place them on either side of his shoulders gripping.
There eyes darted.
Type body started to go up and down a bit while tao rubbed his hard on, across types hole.
Types eyes narrowed.
"Tao... knock it off. I don't want this. I do not give consent. "
Immediately tao took his free hand to cover types mouth. His eyes went wide.
"Yourll give it up for a stranger but not to your pack?" He shook.his head.
His head probbed his hole.
Type started to shake.
His screams were muffled by taos hand.
Tao was about to go.in, til tharn wrapped his hand around his throat pulling him off of type, taking him to another tree.
Types body shook.
How could a pack member do.that?
He was about to...without consent... Types brows furrowed in anger.
Tao was slightly hung up with tharn standing before him.looking at him with disgust.
Tao.struggled.
"Did....you want this to happen type?"
Type shook his head has he kept his body to the other tree.
"No...no fucking way!"
Tharn squeezed him tighter. Tao winced.
Types lips parted.
"Tharn...tharn...stop...don't."
Tharn lessened his grip.
He looked tao.right in the eyes enticing him.
"What's his name?"
"Tao."
"Tao...you are not to do this again. You feel nothing but disgust for type. He is nothing but your pack memeber. You feel nothing other then that for him. Also i was never here. Now when i let go you will leave to go.to your pack... understand?"
Tao nodded stiffly.
Tharn let him fall.
Tao transformed and left.
Type looked down feeling anger and a bit of betrayal. If tharn had not been there...Type closed his eyes taking deep.breathes. then a thought crossed his mind.why was tharn there?
Shaking his head a bit He opened his eyes to immediately place his hands over his member in modesty looking down. Tharn was right in front of him.
He looked Down to slighly chuckle.
"Why hide it?"
Type turned his head to the side.
"Mmm. why are you here?"
Tharn scoffed.
"A little appreciation is warranted here."
Type took a deep breathe.
"Thank you...but....why are you here? This is my packs territory...you can't be here."
"Mmm couldn't find you at the bar."
Type turned his head to look.confusly to tharn.
"Why...are you trying to find me?"
Tharn cocked his head to the side.
"Meet me at the koh hotel tomorrow at 8."
Types eyes narrowed.
"I...ment what i said the other time."
Tharn took a step forward.
Type leaned his head back.
Tharns eyes darted.
"Before i leave...i...want my second round."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Screw you!"
Trying to turn tharn with his speed placed his hand to his head pinning type to the tree on his stomach.
"Damn it let go." He whispered.
Tharn put his lips to his ear.
"I can...right here type."
Type breathed heavily.
"However, since what your pack member just tried to do id rather not. Also..."
He looked Down to see type was hard..
"I can see your fully erect....you cant tell me you dont want it."
Type looked to the side to whimper a bit.
He then placed his forehead to the tree.
"Why.... won't you leave me be?"
Type gripped the tree with his hands.
"Mmm you interest me...also from what I've learned about you from watching and what you said that day...don't you want to lose yourself for awhile."
Types eyes widen.
He looked back to tharn who rose his eye brows.
He slightly closed his eyes Looking to the ground. Type nodded.
Tharn stepped back.
Type pushed himself from the tree to transform looking up at tharn with his head cocked to the side.
Tharn looked down.
"Id...advise you to go home."
Type looked to the side thinking has he eyed where his pack probably was.
Looking back tharn had crouched down to eye type.
"So...tomorrow 8?"
Type looked down thinking.
Didn't take him long.
He looked up to bark.
Then he ran home.
Tharn smiled.
"Tomorrow pup. Tomorrow."
Tharn stood up to pace away.