i....have grown feelings for you

In the.hotel, tharn had his body leaned too the desk, eyes down. Type was leaned against the wall a bit confused looking too tharn. They stood a few feet away from each other.
Type was confused they weren't....
"Uuum....what is it you wanted too discuss?"
Tharn looked up too type.
"Well, has your life gotten a bit better since i enticed your leader?"
Type nodded.
Tharn leaned off from the desk, wrapping his arms around his chest.
"Why...did you do that?"
"What you deal with...its a bit over loading isn't it?"
Type nodded.
"Why.....do you...care?"
Tharn stepped forward placing his hand on his cheek, types lips parted, heart accelerated.
"I like you."
His eyes widen.
"Also, you are a nice person. Always doing everything for every one else's happiness. Wanted too help lighten the negativity that surrounded you a bit before you lost your positivity."
Types eyes narrowed.
"You've....Been watching me. Haven't you?"
"Only at night, when i could."
Instead of being.mad at this vampire stalking him, type felt a bit of happiness that someone cared for him.
He gave a slight smile.
Tharn then placed his hand down.
"Well since i did that for you. We don't need too meet anymore. You no longer need too lose yourself with me.'
Types eyes widen, heart sank.
He didn't want too stop.
Tharn turned, to look at the ground eyes darted.
"Ill...have too come back in a few months time to re entice him too keep him deluded but you won't see me."
Types mind started too work over time. He....didn't want too stop...He didn't want tharn to go away. Yes, they were doing this so he could lose himself but...after everything he had done for him, type felt deeply for him.
"That is all....ill take my leave now."
Stepping, tharn smirked.
Type reached his hand to grab tharn by the wrist stopping him.
Type was going to have to admit it too this man.
"I've.....grown too like you. I....don't want to stop."
Tharns eyes darted up. Knew it.
Turning he stepped to type.
They eyed each other.
"Is the reason because i enticed your pack leader?"
Type nodded.
"Not all....the fact you have done so much for me. You....make my heart swell."
Tharns eyes widen.
"Ive...felt this a month ago when i read your note. It...hurt my feelings."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Leaning his mouth to types face, he whispered in his ear.
"You....want me?"
Type gritted his teeth.
He is a vampire. This is not a good idea. Eventually this will get out.
He took a deep inhale.
"Yes." He whispered under his breathe looking down to the floor.
Tharn leaned back.
He twisted his wrist out of types hand too bring it up too wrap it around his throat gently.
Type looked at him with wide eyes, there eyes darted.
"So...you want too keep up with this?"
Types lips parted. He nodded.
"Even though i have come too like you, i will tell you like i have told the others. I don't fall in love. Never have, never will."
Types eyes narrowed.
"I...don't love you. Just..."
"Like me?"
Type nodded.
"I can't fall in love with you. I'm a werewolve and your a vampire. I....just don't want you too...."
Tharn looked down, thinking.
"If we do this....your mine. That means you can not fuck or be fucked by anyone else but me. Do you understand? Also you will not feed from anyone else but me or be fed by anyone else but by me."
Types bit his inner cheek.
"Are... you saying were going out?"
Tharn shook his head. Eyes flashed up too his.
"No...i dont date. We will only be each other's til we part. Which will be mutual. Do you understand that?"
Type looked to the side bringing up his hand to tharns wrist thinking.
What should i do? If i don't agree to this, will i see the vampire again? Can i only belong too this vampire? Is this a good idea?
Giving the pup a bit of ensenment, tharn moved his neck a bit, lifting his chin too place his lips on types.
Types eyes rolled in the back of his head, moaning heavily into it. This kiss was unimaginable. The coldness of the vampires tongue swirling itself around his hot was something else.
Tharn kept his eyes slightly opened.
He knew he got the pup. In part what he said was the truth, he did come too like him however, the other part tharn hadent found types mother yet. Tharn had theories to what type was and he needed too keep him close. Maybe whatever he was could benefit tharn in the end.
Closing his eyes, tharn twitched a bit.
In essance he would use the pup for his own personal gain, however why did it make him feel evil.
Shaking, his head a bit, type brought up his hands too his back gripping.
Tharn leaned off, type breathed heavily, looking with slight eyes opened.
He brought up his other hand too stroke types cheek.
Type moved his face a bit.
"No love?"
Tharn shook.his head.
"We....both just....Like each other?"
His heart beat quickly.
Tharn leaned his bottom lip to types rubbing it back and forth.
"Mmm"
Type breathed heavily.
"I'm....yours....can't....be anyone else's?"
Tharn shook his head.
"You will be only mine."
Type brought up his hands from tharns back to place them to ether side of his face. They looked to one another eyes darted. Tharn let go of types neck to start running his finger tips to his chest then lower to hesitate on his stomach.
"Does....that make you mine?"
Tharn had never belonged too anyone before.
He leaned his head forward taking out his tongue to lick types bottom lip making him shutter in anticipation, making him grow.
"Mmm i....could be yours."
Tharn took his hand lower placing it inside types pants to stroke types erection.
Type moaned.
"Oonly....only mmmm lay with me?"
Tharn nodded.
With his speed his control wavered.
Tharn pulled type to the bed throwing him down to hover over him, completely stripped them both.
Type breathed heavier, Heart raced, type wrapped his legs and arms around him, there eyes darted.
Tharn cocked his had to the side, either hand to types face.
"What....is your answer pup?"
Before he could give it, tharn lubed himself and went straight in.
Type leaned his head back moaning.
"Aaaaaah yes vampire! God yes! Mmmm what's your fffuck answer?"
Tharn leaned his head down to lick types nipple has he thrusted fast, hard and deep making type quiver with excitement.
"Yes. Pup. Ill....be yours and only lay with you. No one else. However, remember..."
Tharn leaned his body slightly up making type put his hands to the side of himself to grip the bedding. Tharn wrapped his hands around types throat making him look forward at a serious tharn.
"I....don't fall in love. Don't fall in love with me. Got it!"
He leaned his mouth close to types, there eyes darted.
"Aaaaah i....won't....i don't....aaaah I'm gonna cum! Mmmm!"
"We...have any understanding."
Tharn leaned his lips too type giving him a deep kiss.they lathered there tongues about in a sensual manner. Type came and hard.
With his speed, tharn had come, not stopping he turned type around to his stomach to go again.
Type gripped the bedding tightly, forehead on the bed.
"Cum for me again pup. Your all mine now."
Type gritted his teeth.
Did i make the right choice?
Has tharn.thrusted types mind began to part. All he wanted was the vampire, has he continued too thrust his full length into the boy, who was unaware the vampire had a slight plot. However, they were both unaware of there true feelings for one another.