realization

Has the two got too an expensive hotel, type looked about in amazement taking off his jacket.
Tharn closed the door, to turn, wrapping his around the pup, tossing his jacket too the bed.
Type took a deep breathe in.
Being somewhere like this was beyond any place he had ever gone too before.
Tharn placed his head on his shoulder.
"Impressive."
"Mmm quite. Why? Its just 3 days with me."
Tharn nodded.
"Precisely."
Type leaned his head too the side a bit confused. There eyes darted.
"Hungry?"
Type rose an eye brow.
Turning, he made a plan while they were in that car, after he woke. Type was going to figure out what tharn knew. So he was going too try and be very seductive.
Arms around his neck, tharn wrapped his arms around types back.
"Mmm not just for food."
Leaning his head forward, type was the first to place his tongue in the other mouth.
Tharn reciprocated in full, unaware of types plan.
Swirling a bit they flopped to the bed.
After, tharn ordered food for type.
Laying on tharns body, type placed his chin on top to look up at him.
"I....have a question."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"You....said we couldn't meet up til the end of the month. How are we here?"
Tharn shrugged bringing up his hand to stroke types cheek. There eyes darted.
"Once these 3 days are up. By Sunday you will not be able to see me for 2 months. I had too...reschedule a few things just too be here."
Type nodded.
That fact made him very sad.
Taking a deep breathe he decided too probe a bit.
"So....what happened too me. It's because i am going through blood withdrawals?"
Tharn eyed type. He didn't sound convinced.
Leaning his body up, he place his other hand too his face, pulling him, so they can lock lips. This action rised red flags with type but it felt so good.
Type couldn't get enough. He swirled his tongue around tharns savoring his cold, losing his mind a bit.
Damn it, vampire....what are you hiding?
Deep in there kiss, tharn didn't depart til the knock on the door.
Parting, type had to find his lungs. He breathed heavily.
"Mmmm."
Tharn smiled.
"You get the door, eat and ill shower."
With his speed he was gone.
Type rolled his eyes with a deep breathe.
Fucking vampire, i know your hiding something.
Up, he put on.his boxers and pants.
Opening the door, they came in, leaving a tray. Parting type stood consuming it all. He was very hungry.
Eyeing the now empty tray type turned too go out the sliding glass doors, to look over the city. They were high up, hearing water he looked too the side, eyes went wide.
There was a hot tub.
With a smirk, he slowly walked too it, bending slightly he placed his hand inside.
"Mmm warm."
His eyes went forward.
How am i going too get the vampire to tell me what he might know?
Type chewed his inner cheek.
Then gritted his teeth.
He....was falling for the vampire but type was trying hard not too. If tharn knew the real reason why he was acting like that then why wouldn't he tell him? Did he lie?
Questions swirled around his mind.
"Nnnnn"
Type head hung.
Tharn came out of the shower naked, to take out types member stroking his length.
"Let's try the hot tub."
Type smiled.
"Only if you take off my clothes."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Lazy."
"Mmm"
In the hot tub type sat with his legs wrapped around tharns waist.
Tharn on his knees, thrusted slow into the pup.
Type brought up his hands to wrap his arms around tharns neck moaning.
Tharn Placed his mouth too types neck.
"Enjoying this aren't we."
Type leaned his head back.
"Aaaaaah fuck vampire! Why.....mmmm....why wouldn't i.. So good."
Tharn smiled.
"Give me your consent."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Mmmm stroke.... stroke me and ill...oooooo god! Aaaaah"
Tharn took his hand from types waist to his length stroking sensually.
"I....i....aaaah fuck give you my....mmmm....consent."
Tharn instantly sunk his teeth in.
"Aaaaaah fuck tharn!"
Taking out his canines he put his forehead onto types thrusting a bit quicker.
"You taste so good pup."
Type gritted his teeth. Is that why your with me? Is that why you truly brought me here? Do you even have feelings for me?
Type took his hands too place them on tharns neck.
"Aaaaaah tell me tharn....mmmm please."
Type started to grind his groin up getting close.
Please, tharn make me believe your not like my pack. Make me believe it's not just about the sex and my.blood.
Tharn gritted his teeth getting closer.
He moved his chin up, placing his tongue in types mouth. Type wanted it but was a bit reluctant. Tharn could tell.
Parting he thrusted faster. Type gripped his neck.
They eyed each other.
"Aaaaaah I'm gonna....please tharn...mmm please."
Tharns eyes darted.
"You know they don't have any merit."
Type closed his eyes, head hung, he was about too cum.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Fuck pup! I....love you."
Type smiled.
Leaning his head up he gave the vampire an incredable kiss making them both cum in the process.
They stayed connected but tharn did not thrust, he placed his mouth to types neck inhaling his aroma.
"I....don't know why you wish for me to say those words. I....only like you pup."
Tharn gritted his teeth. He knew there was more but tharn was not going to allow it.
"I know....i only like you has well....just....nice to hear when we're...."
"Mmmmm"
"Tharn?"
"Yes?"
"I'm tired...can we go back too the bed?"
Tharn chuckled.
Type still had 2 days left.
Dis connecting, tharn got out first to then help type.
They eyed one another has they stood a few feet apart.
"3rd round in the bed?"
Types eyes narrowed.
Is this all he wants from me? Its not like you two are a couple type.what do you really expect?
Seeing types hesitance, tharn bent down too pick him up, throwing him over his shoulder.
"Tharn! What the hell!"
Taking him too bed, tharn laid down to place type on him.
"Your tired. Sleep."
Type was confused, but shifted his head up and down the vampires chest has it was weirdly warm from the hot water.
He closed his eyes, with a slight smile.
"Mmm your warm."
Tharn smiled wrapping his arms around types body.
"So are you...but you always are."
Type chuckled.
Tharn felt type start too breathe shallowly.
Sleep my pup. You and i only have each other for 2 more days.
Tharn reached over too.check his phone. Finding a hacker, he was close too finding about types mother he just needed to keep checking his phone.
Placing it back, he put his hand on types head running his fingers through his hair.
Should i care about your mother anymore pup?
Whatever you are doing to me, you....are changing who i am. The walls i have built up.  Perhaps i....do....actually love you.
Tharn grimanced.
Fuck!