didnt have a chance

Type laid to his side on the bed, looking to the wall, dazed. Tharn sat to his side, looking down, in a criss cross position, head hung, looking down.
A few hours prior
Isra's eyes darted, her arm wrapped around types throat, she was leading him back into the forest. He brought up his arms to hers, to gasp, she was holding on too tightly. Tharns and the grand vampires eyes darted.
"Isra of the morroka clan! You are hurting your son. He is not a vampire but yet a hybrid! He needs to breathe."
She stopped moving back wards to stiffly move her head to the side to really inhale his smell. Her eyes narrowed.
So......krai got his way.
Turning him about, she wrapped her hand around his throat, putting him up mid air.
Type scratched at her mummified skin to no avail. She could not feel.
Tharn stepped forward just for the grand vampire, to hold up his arm to stop him, eyes looking forward.
Tharn looked to him with anger.
"What...."
"Shhh! Just.... Wait."
Isra then pulled type to her, he was gasping for air. She looked him over.
"So......you......did.....turn.....to....a.....
hybrid has maple predicted."
Type gulped, he was close to passing out, he couldn't breathe properly.
"Isra of the morroka clan....final warning."
He gritted his teeth.
Her eyes darted to him, she wasent quite all there mentally.
Peering her eyes back to type, a low growl erupted into her chest, she was still hungry.
Pulling him to her, she sunk her teeth into his shoulder, he yelped in pain.
"Grand vampire!" Tharn looked to him in anger for not allowing him to part for type.
He signed.
Throwing the shackles, decha caught them to, in his speed, separated type and isra, to bound her. She now laid on the ground, eyes to type. Her body would not move.
Type was a few feet away laying to his back, passed out.
The grand vampire went to the blood packages to go to isra to kneel down beside her, isra canines went down to consume. Decha kept his foot to her neck making sure she would not move.
Tharn went to type pulling his limp body over his arm, eyes darted.
"Do not feed him your blood."
The grand vampire called over his shoulder.
Tharn looked to him, brows furrowed.
"If you do.....you might turn him. So your decision. We need to get these two in the car."
Tharn signed heavily, to get up, carrying types body in bridal style to the car.
Decha kept his eyes to kriet and he kept his too isra. Blood tears were coming down. Her mind started to come back, she was filled with resentment at herself for her action.
"Why.....are you here decha?"
He raised his eye brow.
"If i wasent she would have killed type archer."
"I....had it under control. You.....need to leave."
He took his hand to his leg to move it off her, to grab isra's body to place it over his shoulder. The two stood a foot apart, from one another eyes darted.
"This.....is not the time decha.....you....need to go back....ascend."
Decha lightly chuckled.
"You know better then i kriet that i cannot.....not now."
Kriet gritted his teeth.
"I, kriet of the...."
His eyes Widen.
Decha placed his hand over his mouth to stop him from speaking.
"Don't you dare kriet!" He said in anger.
Kriet moved his mouth away a bit in anger.
"It shall come to pass decha. We....shouldn't have. Now.....is not the time. I need to part."
Decha gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes has kriet departed.
Your wrong kriet....it will not come to pass.
In the car, isra was placed in a way where her eyes stayed on type and type was Moved away from her deep in sleep.
Tharn kept his eyes on them has they drove.
"Do not worry.....she cannot move physically with those shackles about."
Tharn then looked to the grand vampire in pure anger.
"You son of a bitch! Why did you hold me back! She could have killed him!"
The grand vampire lightly chuckled. Tharns eyes widen.
"She is but his mother tharn. She would not. Isra is not all.there mentally but i know for a fact she was not to kill him. I believe she was trying to turn him though after she found out what he was. If you or i had approached she may have succeeded."
Tharns lips parted to look back. More tears fell from her face has she watched type sleep. There was truth in what she was overhearing but now that is not what she truly desired or wanted. Isra wished to feel her body so she could hold her baby, to talk to him. Isra then closed her eyes. This pained her to witness.
The drive back was silent, tharn had questions about why the ancient was there and why he smelled of a eternity claiming such has the grand vampire. However, he gritted his teeth to keep his eyes too type, who breathed shallowly in and out.
When they got back to the grand vampires house, he took isra and directed tharn where to take type.
They went to an in room doctors office. They pumped him with fluids and blood.
A few hours later he woke to consume the tray of food not to talk. Tharn.sat on.the bed criss crossed not moving.
Type after he ate, laid to his side, back to tharn to look at the wall. He never got the chance to talk to her.
Back to.the present
They both stayed in that position for 2 hours, type then signed.
"Tharn?"
He peered his eyes too type.
"Can.....can you lay down with me?"
"Are......you sure?"
Type sniffled a bit. He was crying. Tharns eyes widen to then lay to his side, wrapping his arm about. They intertwined there hands.
"I.....love you tharn.... I'm....sorry for.... the way....i....am.....i.....never. Got the chance to talk to her.....why....did she"
Tharn held him.tighter.
He moved his mouth to his ear.
"Type....her mind was not mentally all there. You will have your chance. I promise this. I love you my pup.....i....am sorry you had to go through that."
Type took.a deep shakily breathe in.
"Im tired....will you stay with me? Like this?"
Tharn rubbed his cheek on types.
"Sleep my pup.....I'll be here. I will not leave."
Type let a small smile spread on his lips to then drift off to sleep.