Chapter 6: Katsuki

Katsuki Bakugo was not happy.

That stupid Deku, who had no reason to be happy or optimistic about anything, but was happy and optimistic about literally everything anyways, had apparently left school after going to the bathroom, and he had to bring the nerd's stuff to his house.

Shortly after Deku had gone to the bathroom, the teacher had broke his last piece of chalk and asked Katsuki to retrieve some more. He may or may not have taken the oppurtunity to sneak into the bathroom, hoping to slam the freckled idiot's face against the sink a couple times to let off some steam. Instead, he heard that green-haired nobody crying in a stall, talkng to his mom on the phone about some nightmare he was stuck in. It sounded like a big fat piece of BS to Katsuki, so he just left to get the darn chalk.

Carrying the weirdly heavy yellow bag to the apartment he somehow still remembered how to get to, he thought back on what the nerd had said.

"I... I had a nightmare. It kept repeating. I would think I was awake but instead it happened again... Everything's exactly the same as it was l-last time! I'm scared that I'm gonna keep waking up in this s-stupid nightmare, over and over again... P-please, please, just come pick me up."

Now that he thought about it, that sounded pretty messed up. Still, what the hell was so scary about repeating some random day over and over again? Nothing bad had happened, as far as he could tell. It would be unsettling at most. Conclusion: Deku was still a cry-baby.

He arrived at the small apartment. Standing at the front door, he had a mental conflict over whether he should knock or just let himself in. For years, he could literally just walk in and be garunteed a good meal from Auntie Inko and a game or two of Mario Kart with Deku. However, those years had ended after everyone figured out how to use their quirks as weapons. Katsuki and his friends started using the nerd as a punching bag, and the nerd was smart enough to know that he was not a punching bag. Deku stopped following him around like a starving puppy, so Katsuki stopped feeding him scraps of his attention.

Deciding to just barge in, since that's what he did with everyone whether he was welcome or not, he opened the unlocked door (they never lock it) and called out to Anutie Inko.

Echo | BNHA x Deltarune/Undertaleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें