Chapter 14: Death

Izuku had been feeling very confident since he discovered his ability. If something went wrong, he could just kill himself and un-do it.

Okay, that sounded pretty messed up. But that was the reality of the situation.

After coming back from the park, Inko went to bed, and Izuku took the oppurtunity to search the apartment high and low for something sharp to carry around with him. There wasn't always going to be a dollar store across the street when he needed to change something. Eventually he found a box cutter that he doubted his mother would miss, and slipped it under his pillow. It was still pretty early for sleep, so he decided to turn to the internet and research his... situation.

After looking up revival quirks and finding nothing, he eventually decided that if more situations that required resetting - that's what he would call killing himself to go back, since suicide was too severe of a word if he didn't actually die - presented themselves and he had to register a quirk, he would call it precognition, like his mother had said.

Looking up precognition quirks, he found that most people in possession of them had random visions that could predict any sort of event, good or bad. Oh well. His wasn't actually precognition, so it didn't matter that it didn't match up with what was normal.

Was this weird ability even a quirk? Maybe God just needed him alive. Maybe he was the protagonist of a video game and had become self-aware. He had heard of a game kind of like that, where one of the characters knew that they were a character. Then again, this was different. There was no proof of anyone playing the game, except for him. Maybe he was stuck in a video game? 

Oh, whatever. No matter what was going on, he would use it to his advantage. The world better look out, because he was about to seriously mess with what has never been messed with before.