Chapter 45: A Dead Man

Kaminari is not a sissy.

But he screamed like an eight-year-old girl on a rollercoaster when some random kid he'd never met appeared out of nowhere and knocked out the villains that had just been wiping the floor with him and two of his classmates. 

The kid was short, scrawny, and was acting like a full-on sociopath. He ran in from God knows where, wearing a T-shirt and shorts, big red tennis shoes, and holding a box cutter. He had messy, shoulder-length hair that was hanging over his eyes, and he looked pissed. His fighting style had no rhyme or reason - he was like a wild animal, every movement based purely on instinct. He scared the villains about as bad as he scared the blonde teen, and he had them all on the ground in a matter of seconds.

"Who... who are you?" Yaoyorozu, a black-haired girl in his class asked.

"A dead man, probably. Come on, the rest of your classmates are gathered near the entrance." He ran off, and Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, and Jirou followed hesitantly. Sure enough, he led them to a group of their classmates - it appeared that everyone except Iida was there. A couple of their classmates - Bakugo, the perpetually angry, explosive pomeranian, and Uraraka, a bubbly and friendly girl who seemed to have a strong dislike for the former - ran over to the green-haired feral kid, with worried and furious expressions respectively.

"Midoriya! Can you please give me more than a six-word explanation for why you're here?"

"FUCKING DEKU, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

Midoriya or Deku or whatever the kid's name was didn't respond to either of them, immediately running to the center of the building, where Mr. Aizawa was fighting a giant bird man thing.

Izuku had discovered a way to kill the thing - the weird hand-fetish dude called it a noumu - very quickly. It was so obvious, but it seemed that heroes had been taught to look for a deeper meaning and ignore the obvious. The hand-covered man-child was obviously an idiot, and the noumu obviously had its brain exposed.