Chapter 44: Unforeseen 'Simulation' Joint

The second week of school went by very quickly, and thankfully without incident. Class 1-A had a field trip on Saturday, but everyone else had the day off.

Izuku would've liked to hang out with Aiya, Ena and Hanako, but their high schools did not have the day off. He didn't have Shinso's phone number. Inko had to cover someone else's shift at work along with her own. Basically, Izuku was left to his own devices all day.

He spent most of the day just messing around on his phone. He had pizza rolls for breakfast and instant ramen for lunch - Inko would be home around four, so at least he would have one decent meal.

Some time in the afternoon, Izuku turned on the TV, finding it was on a news channel that was reporting - oh shit.

A news channel that was reporting a villain attack at the USJ, where 1-A was having their field trip. Almost half of the class was dead.

Yeah, he got out the box cutter.

---

Izuku woke up in his bed again, turning off his alarm with an unnecessary amount of force. He shoved his face into his pillow, and just screamed.

"WHY IS EVERYONE SO  S L O W  AND  S T U B B O R N ?" He asked himself, his shouts muffled by his pillow. He had literally lost count of how many times he'd done this. Nobody believed him. Nobody took him seriously. Everyone was too slow.

Just like with the sludge villain, when he decided to just stab the darn thing, he decided to take matters into his own hands.

He got onto an Incognito tab and began his research.

'where is the unforseen simulation joint?'

---

Okay, that didn't work very well either.

He had to admit, dying by someone else's hands was pretty terrifying, not to mention going through it several times. He's pretty sure he's been permanently traumatized. Then again, that's pretty much in the job description: he can die and reset to the last time he saved. He's bound to get into some messed up stuff.

This time was the time it would work, though. He was sure of it.