Chapter 2 : Meeting up with friends

"Uhhh, Where is he?", a brownish-red haired girl exclaimed.
"Calm down Sasha. They will soon be here", a petite and beautiful blonde haired girl replied.
"I know, I know, I'm just excited to meet him and his roommate. Sorry for causing a fuss Historia."
"It's okay but just be patient. Besides you told him 4:30 and it's only 4:24 so just relax."
"Alright alright"
Sasha and Historia were roommates and although they just met they fit in just nicely with each other. Sasha when she entered the room had seen Historia unpacking some books and fixing up the place and Sasha being Sasha had offered her some of the homemade cookies that she had been eating on her way to the college. After sharing pleasantries they had become rather fond of each other and had set up the room together for themselves and their remaining roommate.

To the issue at hand, Sasha had started to become rather impatient with her almost bald best friend but chose not to throw a tantrum and draw attention to her and Historia. But as Sasha was about to speak, "Hey Sash", Connie's voice rang through the air.
"About time", Sasha huffed.
When Connie came to the table Sasha noticed the blond haired guy who was behind him and instantly flashed him a bright and warm smile at him.
"So you're Armin. I'm Sasha, this idiot's best friend and this is Historia my roommate.", she said, gesturing towards Historia.
"I-I'm Armin. Armin Arlert and it's nice to meet the both of you."
"As Sasha introduced I'm Historia Reiss and it's a pleasure to meet you and I also apologize in future for Sasha's weird obsession with food.", Historia spoke with a beautiful smile that made Armin to become a bit flustered.
"Historiaaa don't say that", whined Sasha.
After sharing pleasantries they settled down and ordered for their food.
"So tell me Armin what are you studying?", Historia asked
"I'm studying English and Literature hoping to be a writer"
"Seriously", Sasha said, "but you won a scholarship to this college on basketball basis! You could literally become a pro player just by being here!!"
"But don't you know that even with the scholarship they always have a trial game to determine whether you're worth the scholarship or not. In the trial game even those who didn't get a scholarship could be taken to be on the team", Armin explained.
"And that is why I'm gonna participate in the trial game and see whether I can make it or not", Connie said.
"Pffft Connie and basketball hahaha", Sasha laughed out
"Hey, Armin's teaching me so it will be fine", Connie countered
"Wait what?"
"So Historia what are you studying?", Connie used as an excuse to avoid Armin's questions.
"Well I'm also studying English and Literature. I've always wanted to be a novelist of fiction.", Historia replied "perhaps if we are fortunate I would love to work with you Armin in the future. You're very easy to be around."
This statement made by Historia caused Armin to blush and avert his eyes from her.
"Easy tiger", Connie jabbed at Armin.
"Sh-shut up Connie", Armin said which caused Historia and Sasha to laugh.
Afterwards they ate their food and had a nice time, talking and sharing jokes about their high school experiences and so on. A buzzing sound came from Armin's pocket "I'm sorry but I have to take this. Hello it's me...", Armin spoke into the receiver. Then it clicked in Connie's brain, Hmm it's probably his friends the ones he was supposed to meet. "Please I'm so sorry but I have to meet up with some friends. Do you mind if I leave to meet them", Armin asked. "No problem just make sure I get to meet them soon", replied Sasha, "and your phone number cause you're my friend". "Okay", and they all exchanged phone numbers.
"Well I'll see you all later", waved Armin as he was walking away.

As Armin was walking towards Eren's dorm, oof, he accidentally bumped into someone "I'm sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going", apologized Armin.
"It's okay just be careful next time", the feminine voice replied. The voice was soft but firm. As he looked up at the owner of the voice his breath was taken away. It was a girl, a bit shorter than him with light blonde hair and a roman nose which Armin thought suited her perfectly. She had crystalline-blue eyes which accentuated her features and her hair was tied up into a bun with a bit of her hair that fell over one of her eyes.
She's beautiful, thought Armin. "Hey you alright", she called out to him.
"Y-yeah I-I'm fine", Armin said, "S-sorry for b-bumping into you".
"You sure? Your face is all red"
"D-don't worry, I-I'm totally fine"
"Okay then and be careful of where you're going", she said walking away.
"W-wait, I never caught your n-name", Armin called out to her.
She stopped and looked at him with a stoic expression on her face as if trying to read him which actually intimidated the boy.
"I-it's okay. I-I w-was just curious. Y-you don't have to answer. I-I j-just...", she cut him off of his rambling, "Annie.
Annie Leonhardt", she said, "what's yours?, "Armin. Armin Arlert".
"Hmm, well see you around Arlert", she spoke then walked away.
Armin was standing there just trying to process what happened before remembering that he needed to catch up with Eren and Mikasa.