Chapter 33 : Revenge Counter

"Where is he!? Where's Finn!!?"

"Mikasa, please calm down. Just try and relax, please?"

But the girl wouldn't listen! Historia and Sasha frantically pleaded with Mikasa to think about the situation but so blinded by rage, she marched on to Eren's dorm to confront Finn... and not in a peaceful manner.

Word had quickly spread around the school about the fistfight between Eren and Finn, that it reached the ears of the girls in little to no time at all. Mikasa, being at the gym at the moment, was shocked to hear girls gossiping about two hot guys duking it out near the basketball court. In less than a few seconds, word had reached her ears about the description of the boys and she quickly packed get things and headed straight for the court.

The moment she saw Eren's face from afar, she knew he had lost a fight, and though she was quite surprised, nothing could compare to the shock on her face when she saw his face in the clinic all bandaged up.

"Who did this?" She asked in rage.

No one spoke for a moment, all scared stiff at the aura she emitted. It was enough to strike fear into their hearts.

Taking a deep breath, Armin stepped forward, on behalf of himself, his teammates, Petra, Hanji, and an unconscious Eren, and said,

"Mikasa, calm down. Take a deep breath, and just relax. Think this through with a level head." He said, choosing his words carefully.

"Armin, who... did... this?" She asked again.

Despite his reservations, Armin knew it was better to spit it out sooner than later.

"It was Finn."

All hell broke loose. There's was no stopping her, not even with two of her closest female friends, Sasha and Historia.

In spite of their pleas, all she saw was blood red. In a matter of minutes, she had reached the boys' dormitory and proceeded to find Eren's room.

Armin was confused, as well as afraid. He tried wracking his intelligent mind to come up with a solution, but nothing at all came to mind. If he didn't do something quick, there was surely going to be a bloodbath, and he did not want that at all.

He, Reiner, and Jean chased after Mikasa, running at full speed to catch up with the angered female and prevent her from killing someone, multiple people even.

"Dammit, Arlert! Can't your brain think of anything faster!? Time's against us here, you know!"

"I'm trying Jean! But I don't think I could possibly-" Armin gasped.

"Did you think of something, Armin?" Reiner asked.

I don't know if it will work, and what are the odds that she'll come to help us? I think she might just be able to, but would she come? Would she stick her neck out for people she doesn't think much of?

"Armin! We're running out of time!" Reiner exclaimed.

Armin quickly whipped out his phone and punched in a few buttons. Seconds later, the phone began to ring, and then a click was heard.

"Annie Leonhart on the line." A monotone female voice came out from the phone's speaker.

"Hello, it's me, Armin. Hey Annie, I'm begging you, please can I ask you for a dangerous favour?"

...

"Move out of the way, Anna. I didn't come here for you." Mikasa said, seething in anger.

"I know, but please hear me out," Anna cried desperately.

"Hear you out? Hear you out!!!? He hurt Eren, he put him in a medical bed, and you're telling me to hear you out?!!! Are you stupid?!!! Aren't you overprotective of that violent brute?!!! Aren't you shielding him away from him taking responsibility for his actions?!!! Get out of my way, Anna, or else I'll hurt you too!"